Windows 10: Problems sending emails in Microsoft Mail

Discus and support Problems sending emails in Microsoft Mail in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I send an email it is no longer appearing in my Sent box. I am therefore not sure whether they have been sent. I did recently receive a reply to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SarahGifford, May 29, 2020.

1. Problems sending emails in Microsoft Mail

When I send an email it is no longer appearing in my Sent box. I am therefore not sure whether they have been sent. I did recently receive a reply to one of my sent messages so they are going out. I simply don't have a copy in my Sent box

:)

SarahGifford, May 29, 2020
  2. Larnu Win User

Office 2013 Mail Merge sending no emails

I used to have no problems sending a Mail merge on Windows 7, however, trying to do one today on Windows 10, and it's simply not working.

I've done everything the same, using an excel document as the data source, and that works fine. When I select Finish & Merge -> Send Email Documents and then OK, Word makes it appear it worked (all the dynamic values change to those of the contacts as it cycles through sending each email), but that's it. Not one email is sent; nothing in my sent items and nothing shows that any of those contacts have been email on our exchange or email archive software.

I've seen that people suggest that Outlook is my default app (it is). Double checked the registry key as well Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Clients\Mail\(Default) has the value Microsoft Outlook.

I've literally done nothing different from when doing this on Windows 7; seems that the searches seem to suggest that it's a common problem as well, but everyone seems to say they had a problem and disappears from their support request (and most answer tell you to check the above registry key).

Larnu, May 29, 2020
  3. Windows Live Mail 2012 refuses to send emails, claims they're spam

My wife uses Windows Live Mail 2012 and says it refuses to send emails, claiming they're spam. This is even replying to someone who is in her contacts list. I have run several different virus checks and nothing comes up. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated. TIA

Charliedog, May 29, 2020
  4. W1zzard Win User

Problems sending emails in Microsoft Mail

Changed how the TPU forums send email

ok so the problem is that yahoo penalizes all new IPs that suddenly show up and send out a big volume of "spam". we moved the email server to another box -> new ip, yahoo sees new ip, blocks a large percentage of mail. this violates everything from the standards, but yahoo can get away with it. i emailed them requesting a white list but such things take a while

W1zzard, May 29, 2020
Thema:

Problems sending emails in Microsoft Mail

1. Problems sending emails in Microsoft Mail - Similar Threads - Problems sending emails

2. Problems sending emails in Windows Mail - Server Error 501

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems sending emails in Windows Mail - Server Error 501: Problems sending emails in Windows Mail - Server Error 501 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-sending-emails-in-windows-mail-server/82033da0-68bb-4ca1-abba-bd26e6340b30
  3. Problems sending emails in Windows Mail - Server Error 501

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems sending emails in Windows Mail - Server Error 501: Problems sending emails in Windows Mail - Server Error 501 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-sending-emails-in-windows-mail-server/82033da0-68bb-4ca1-abba-bd26e6340b30
  4. Problem Sending Email

Problem Sending Email: I have been sent e-mails that do not show up in my inbox or Spam/junk folders. I I then do a search for them in my spam/junk folders they do show up [Original Title: e-mail]...
  5. Windows Mail will not send email

Windows Mail will not send email: My windows mail app will not send email. Whenever I click send, the email disappears, it is not added to my outbox or sent email, and it never gets sent. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-mail-will-not-send-email/ee82b4b5-69d5-4349-94d0-a90f2675b3c2
  6. problems sending and receiving emails in Windows10 Mail app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    problems sending and receiving emails in Windows10 Mail app: Keep getting messages saying your email settings using Icloud and Gmail require attention. latterly a message saying Windows can not access Gmail. to seek sync approval. The email accounts were all working previously. Using a Toshiba C600 laptop....
  7. Sending non-microsoft emails from Windows Mail

Sending non-microsoft emails from Windows Mail: I am having a problem sending emails from windows mail for non-microsoft email accounts when I am connected to my work network. Sent emails from a GoDaddy, Comcast, and Gmail accounts get stuck in the Outbox while emails from the Exchange accounts work fine. When I leave...
  8. Outlook problem(email): will no longer receive or send mail!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook problem(email): will no longer receive or send mail!: Outlook (with Office 365) no longer receives mail. Mail "sent" is stuck in Outbox. I have searched all repair suggestions, even allowed M/S technician "Michael" to search my computer for a solution.; "cleaned disk" &c...
  9. Problems sending emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems sending emails: I just set up an new MS email account - Cant seem to send emails from it - receive fine - but it just sends a message back from "Administrator" saying as per below - any ideas what the problem is???????? Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients....
  10. Problem with sending mail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with sending mail: I faced up an issue when tried to send e-mails. I had set up iCloud email account in Windows 10 Mail and have no problem with receiving mails but cannot send them.I receive an error message and the letter comes to Drafts folder....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows10 with windows life mail cannot send mail