Windows 10: Problems setting time slots for the kids' usage

Discus and support Problems setting time slots for the kids' usage in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi, I am facing problems with the Family subfolder by trying to set up time limits for my children throughout the day. Anytime I try to do this or... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Tasjusa, Jan 11, 2021.

1. Tasjusa Win User

Problems setting time slots for the kids' usage

Hi,

I am facing problems with the Family subfolder by trying to set up time limits for my children throughout the day. Anytime I try to do this or any PC or tablet or phone I use I keep getting the same notice about system problem.

TraceId: Z5QswCyMTEGlk/Pw.3.71.22

As this is so annoying and keeps my user experience at very bed level I kindly ask for your help.

Kind regards

:)

Tasjusa, Jan 11, 2021
  2. UdayM22 Win User

Kids screen time setting for all PCs

I have 2 kids and 2 PCs and they all have separate logins for our computer. We windows 10 on both the PCs. and they each have scheduled screen time for computer usage. On the family set up .. I only have option to set up screen time per user per device.
    My kids outsmart me and switched computers after their screen time was done and got additional screen time.

How do you set up screen time for all computers for a kids user account.

Can anyone help?

UdayM22, Jan 11, 2021
  3. DoItJust Win User
    DIMM slot 1, 3 or DIMM slot 2, 4?

Page 1-23 in the manual;

1. (2) Supports two (2) modules inserted into either the red slots or the black slots as onepair of Dual-channel memory con guration. We suggest that you install the modulesinto slots A2 and B2 for better compatibility.

DoItJust, Jan 11, 2021
  4. Problems setting time slots for the kids' usage

infinity slots

Hi Kathy,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

I certainly understand the difficulty you are facing with this game error. We will certainly help you with this issue.

• Have you installed all the pending updates on the computer?
    • Are you facing any performance issues with other apps apart from Infinity Slots?

Let us try these steps to check if that makes any difference.

Step 1: Suggest you to run the apps troubleshooter on the PC to
    fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Step: 2: Further, you may also put the PC in a
    clean boot
    state to check if that helps. A “clean boot” starts Windows with a minimal set of drivers and startup programs, so that you can determine whether a background program is interfering with your game or program.

Note: Your computer may temporarily lose some functionality while in a clean boot environment, however, that functionality will return when you reset the computer to start normally after you have finished your troubleshooting.

I would also suggest you to check with the game developer
    Infinity Slots - Spin and Win! Website

Note: Since the websites are not hosted by Microsoft, the links may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Jan 11, 2021
Thema:

Problems setting time slots for the kids' usage

1. Problems setting time slots for the kids' usage - Similar Threads - Problems setting slots

2. setting restrictions for kids

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    setting restrictions for kids: When I set time limits for my kids it will shut down their use after the set time. There is then a button where they can send an email to me to request more time or they can hit my parent is right here and I can enter my password to grant them more time. However, there is...
  3. Stop by kid editing settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stop by kid editing settings: How to stop my kids to access settings,powershell,cmd,registry,safe mode,etc as through them he is bypassing the parental controls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-by-kid-editing-settings/11c97139-87e8-4a16-aeb3-31e46c1490da
  4. Setting time limits for my kids

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Setting time limits for my kids: HY So i have a parent account and two kids that have also a microsoft account. family acccount One of the account is logged on the same computer that i am so i've tried to set a time limit for him. The problem is i made some changes in the time limit but the system doesn't...
  5. Problem with PCMCIA slot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with PCMCIA slot: Hi since when I installed win 10 , my laptop has problems with PCMCIA slot. I go to device MAnager and try to install updates but the warning sign remains always there and nothing changes. What can i do to solve the problem? Cheers Riccardo...
  6. Setting up accounts for kids

Setting up accounts for kids: Hi I'd like to be able to set up two accounts for the kids on the laptop. One where they can access minecraft, roblox etc. The other where these are blocked so they can only access educational websites that I choose. Is there a way to do this please?...
  7. Screen time limits for kids

Screen time limits for kids: At the beginning, "PC Screen time" worked, but after a few weeks, my son's laptop was blocked for 5 days, so that created very big problems for him to attend "online school". When my son's laptop finally unlocked, after 5 days, I set him "unlimited time" to avoid a similarly...
  8. Help With Microsoft Kid Settings

Help With Microsoft Kid Settings: When I go into "Your Family" -> "Manage My Child's Profile Info", I'm unable to change any content restrictions. [img] Any ideas? 146937
  9. Unable to configure screen time settings for my kids in family

Unable to configure screen time settings for my kids in family: Every time I try to change my kids' screen time settings, I get a 'something went wrong' screen. It happens every time I press the daily chart to change the hours range in which kids are allowed to use the computer. Any idea?...
  10. kids accounts and screen time

kids accounts and screen time: I have updated everything and setup child on pc and set screen time but child can still be on pc for 24 hours when I have set for 2. no passwords left around....