Windows 10: Problems setting up Dell Latitude 7210 - Will not connect with Microsoft

Discus and support Problems setting up Dell Latitude 7210 - Will not connect with Microsoft in Cortana to solve the problem; I am setting up a new laptop and running through the setup screens. The last step is 'Network'. I connect to my WiFi connection and the screen prompts... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by texastom3, Feb 14, 2022.

1. texastom3 Win User

Problems setting up Dell Latitude 7210 - Will not connect with Microsoft

I am setting up a new laptop and running through the setup screens. The last step is 'Network'. I connect to my WiFi connection and the screen prompts "Checking the connection to Microsoft. This might take a while." Eventually, this screen times out and reverts back to the original network screen asking me to find my network. I have successfully connected to multiple WiFi networks but cannot complete the "Checking the connection to Microsoft" task. Please advise.

:)

texastom3, Feb 14, 2022
  2. VIMALK V Win User

Wifi connection to Dell Latitude E6400

I can't connect wifi in Dell latitude windows 10. Can Anyone help me for this problem?

VIMALK V, Feb 14, 2022
  3. No drive found on my internal hard disk on Dell Latitude E5430.

Hello,My laptop (Dell Latitude E5430) was working perfectly till yesterday. But yesterday night, it restarted on its own and ever since, it's stuck at this screen:

Problems setting up Dell Latitude 7210 - Will not connect with Microsoft [​IMG]

Also, inside the BIOS, no UEFI bootable hard disk drive is being listed.

The UEFI flash disk option shown above is that of my bootable pen drive with Windows 10 installation copy.I googled this issue a bit and the results were as follows:
    1. one thread suggested that I should run Dell's internal diagnostics to see if there anything wrong with hard disk. I did that but every component, including the hard disk one, passed these internal test.
    2. a second thread suggested that I should try to remove and reseat the hard disk. I did that following Dell's user manual.
    3. another thread suggested that I should reinstall my windows 10 afresh. But when I try to do so, the windows installation wizard doesn't list any drive in the hard disk. It's as if it doesn't detect hard disk at all.
    In a nutshell, while the hard disk is being detected, but none of its drives is. However, the hard disk consisted of 3 drives:
    1. C: with the windows' and applications' installations,
    2. D: with all of my data,
    3. E: which was recovery drive.
    Any troubleshooting suggestions?I'm sorry I am not able to help you guys with any logs and stuff because I don't know how to get them when I can't get my Windows to boot. I'm not even sure if this is the correct section where I should be posting this thread.. I'm just so confused right now. *cry

A few weeks ago, I had upgraded (not fresh installation) from windows 10 version 1607 to 20H2. The version 1607 installation was a clean one (from scratch, after formatting the hard disk and creating new partitions).

Ten64BitUser, Feb 14, 2022
  4. Problems setting up Dell Latitude 7210 - Will not connect with Microsoft

Dell Announces New Latitude Ultrabooks and Laptops

Dell today unveiled the newest additions to its secure, manageable and reliable line of commercial PCs: the Latitude 7000 Series Ultrabooks, Latitude 5000 Series and Latitude 3000 Series laptops. With this new suite, Dell balances sophisticated design, quality construction and uncompromised durability to offer businesses of all sizes a wide variety of solutions. The Latitude 7000, 5000, and 3000 Series are available with touch display options, leading the way for business touch devices that enable better interaction with customers, enhanced student engagement, improved patient care, and collaboration among knowledge workers.

"These exciting new additions to the Latitude line provide our commercial customers what they've been asking for by bringing touch capability to the workspace at desirable price points," said Kirk Schell, vice president, commercial computing group at Dell. "The new Latitude 7000 Series builds on the success of the award-winning XPS and Latitude 6430u to redefine the corporate laptop, complete with security, manageability, reliability and beautiful design. And with the Latitude 5000 and 3000 Series, we've addressed the needs of today's dynamic workforce by enabling easy entry into business-class computing."

Problems setting up Dell Latitude 7210 - Will not connect with Microsoft Dell_Latitide_7000_01_thm.jpg

Most Secure and Most Manageable with Outstanding Reliability

Dell offers the world's most secure commercial laptops and the Latitude 12 and 14 7000 Series are the world's most secure Ultrabooks, with best-in-class Dell Data Protection solutions, comprehensive encryption with Dell Data Protection| Encryption and advanced authentication and leading-edge malware prevention with Dell Data Protection| Protected Workspace. Engineered to help save IT time and money, Dell offers the industry's most manageable commercial PCs with exclusive Intel vPro extensions for remote BIOS management and hard drive wipe, even when systems are powered off, paired with Dell automated tools and utilities for easily deploying, monitoring and updating systems.

Dell's passion for reliability is epitomized by the Latitude commercial PC family. Each Latitude Ultrabook and laptop are crafted using the best materials: brushed aluminum, reinforced magnesium alloy, strong steel hinges, woven carbon fiber, durable powder-coated underside, spill-resistant keyboards and LCD seals. Additionally, all Dell touch-enabled displays offer optimal viewing experiences, touch sensitivity, brightness and durability. The Latitude 7000, 5000 and 3000 Series touch displays offer Corning Gorilla Glass NBT for up to 10 times higher scratch resistance compared to soda lime glass which is the predominant material used in laptop screens throughout the industry. Latitude laptops also come armed with StrikeZone shock absorbers, Fast Response Free-Fall sensors and rubber hard drive isolation. For the previous three product generations, the Latitude family has outperformed its competition in third-party durability testing, known as MIL-STD 810G.

New Latitude 7000, 5000, and 3000 Series: Secure, Manageable, Reliable?and Beautiful

The sleek and powerful Latitude 7000 Series are the most secure and manageable Ultrabooks, with outstanding reliability, and epitomize mobility at its finest with business-class style. Touted as the Ultrabook to be loved by IT professionals and end-users alike, and powered by Intel ultra-low voltage processors, these thin, light and beautiful Ultrabooks completely redefine the corporate laptop.

The Dell Latitude 7000 Series Ultrabooks are:

• Made to move, with the 12-inch model starting at just 20 millimeters thin and 1.3kilograms (2.99 pounds)
    • Easy for IT to manage with exceptional integrated management capabilities including Dell-unique Intel vPro extensions and automated tools that plug into Microsoft System Center and Dell KACE
    • The world's most secure Ultrabooks with best-in-class endpoint security solutions that include comprehensive encryption, advanced authentication and leading-edge malware protection from a single source, and featuring the highest level of FIPS 140-2 (level 3) certification for system disk encryption
    • Designed for reliability, passing rigorous third-party durability testing and crafted with premium materials such as aluminum, a Tri-metal chassis and Corning Gorilla Glass NBT for scratch and damage resistance and optimal brightness
    • The only corporate Ultrabook designed to be backwards compatible with existing Latitude E-family docks
    • Available with innovative WiGig wireless docking, making Dell Ultrabooks the first and only that let you connect your display and other peripherals without messy cords
    Complementing the Dell Latitude 7000 Series Ultrabooks are the new Latitude 5000 and 3000 Series laptops, designed to help businesses of all sizes adopt secure, manageable and reliable notebooks. The Latitude 14 and Latitude 15 5000 Series are designed to meet most workforce needs with 14.1-inch or 15.6-inch display options and other key features, such as:

Reliable mobile productivity with up to Intel Core i7 ultra low voltage processors for extended battery life, a discrete graphics option for more processing power and a higher quality visual experience, and SSD or Performance Solid State Hybrid Drive options
    Corning Gorilla Glass NBT on the touch displays for scratch and damage resistance and optimal brightness
    Mobile broadband, Bluetooth and Wireless LAN options for mobility and connectivity virtually anywhere, and an HD webcam and microphone array for efficient, anywhere collaboration
    Compatible with Latitude E-family docking designed to connect seamlessly with award-winning Dell monitors, wireless keyboard and mouse

• The Latitude 3000 Series is Dell's newest line of entry-level commercial laptops for education and small business customers. The Latitude 14 and 15 3000 Series laptops offer:
    • Durable and reliable chassis that have undergone Highly Accelerated Life Testing, including hinge testing, keyboards and shocks
    • 4th Generation Intel Core processors with Turbo Mode for fast data processing
    • Business class discrete graphics with up to 2 GB video memory for more processing power and a higher quality visual experience
    • Thin (21 to 25 mm) and light (starting at 4.3lbs / 2.0kg) design for great mobility
    • Choice of 14-inch and 15.6-inch Anti-Glare LCD for comfortable visualization and optional touch displays
    • Integrated microphone and HD Webcam for remote collaboration and interaction
    Pricing and Availability

The Dell Latitude 7000 Series begins at $1,049 USD and is available worldwide today with touch-enabled systems available September 12, 2013. The Latitude 3000 Series begins at $599 USD and is also available on September 12, 2013. The Latitude 5000 Series will be available in October 2013.

Cristian_25H, Feb 14, 2022
Thema:

Problems setting up Dell Latitude 7210 - Will not connect with Microsoft

1. Problems setting up Dell Latitude 7210 - Will not connect with Microsoft - Similar Threads - Problems setting Dell

2. Shutdown Problem with Dell Latitude E7270 Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shutdown Problem with Dell Latitude E7270 Laptop: I have a Dell Latitude E7270 Laptop I got from a guy. The hardware is like new. Shortly after starting to use, it, it started the shutdown sequence randomly. I might get one minute or 10. I restored BIOS to factory settings several times. I reset Windows 11 once and...
  3. Problems setting up Dell Latitude 7210 - Will not connect with Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems setting up Dell Latitude 7210 - Will not connect with Microsoft: I am setting up a new laptop and running through the setup screens. The last step is 'Network'. I connect to my WiFi connection and the screen prompts "Checking the connection to Microsoft. This might take a while." Eventually, this screen times out and reverts back to the...
  4. Problems setting up Dell Latitude 7210 - Will not connect with Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems setting up Dell Latitude 7210 - Will not connect with Microsoft: I am setting up a new laptop and running through the setup screens. The last step is 'Network'. I connect to my WiFi connection and the screen prompts "Checking the connection to Microsoft. This might take a while." Eventually, this screen times out and reverts back to the...
  5. Latitude 7210 with Microsoft Deployment Toolkit MDT

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latitude 7210 with Microsoft Deployment Toolkit MDT: Does someone have enterprise experience with the Dell Latitude 7210 2-in-1 tablets with MDT? I cannot get these to boot off the UEFI MDT boot media that we created and am hoping someone else in the community has had some experience with these....
  6. Battery problems Dell Latitude E6410

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery problems Dell Latitude E6410: [ATTACH] I'm writing to find out if you can help me detect the problem with my battery. It happens that the report shows that there is NO battery connected, but as I show in the image when capturing the screen and report, it is clearly shown that the Laptop is working...
  7. Microsoft blue tooth products not connecting to Dell Latitude

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft blue tooth products not connecting to Dell Latitude: I have a Dell latitude running windows 10. Just tried to install a Microsoft Bluetooth mouse + Keyboard but neither shows up as discoverable devices. My bluet ooth has other devices connected so it seems to work ok and the same Mouse & Keyboard happily connect to my other...
  8. FINGERPRINT SENSOR PROBLEM ON DELL LATITUDE E5430

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    FINGERPRINT SENSOR PROBLEM ON DELL LATITUDE E5430: Good day, When I set up my fingerprint in my windows hello it always says that "that fingerprint has already been set up on another account. Try a different finger." In the past, I was able to set it up without problems. However, when I performed a clean install of Windows...
  9. Dell latitude E5440 factory default settings,

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dell latitude E5440 factory default settings,: I want to recycle this laptop but all the available options aren't working for me so far. f8 and f11 upon start up does nothing as well as the recovery options on this dell. quite maddening that I cannot seem to reset the bloody thing. help?...
  10. Dell Latitude e4310 boot problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Dell Latitude e4310 boot problem: Help, E4310 laptop, 4gig ram. On power up it starts normally with dell splash screen, goes to grey windows with rotating circle of dots. Sometimes I can hear log on music, then a white screen. When on dell splash screen I can get into boot options using F12 button. I have...