Windows 10: Problems signing into Windows 10 store

Discus and support Problems signing into Windows 10 store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I don't know how or when it happened. If I was the culprit or something else. But for over six months now, I have been unable to sign into my Microsoft... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by rivercitydoughboy, Jun 2, 2019.

1. Problems signing into Windows 10 store

I don't know how or when it happened. If I was the culprit or something else. But for over six months now, I have been unable to sign into my Microsoft Windows Store account. I have followed all of the know possible fixes from the Microsoft support site, but nothing seems to work. When I do try to sign into Windows 10, I get the error message 0x 80070781. Please tell that there is a plausible fix for my problem.

:)

rivercitydoughboy, Jun 2, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jun 2, 2019
  3. windows 10 store sign in/download problems

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I would ask few questions to get a clear picture on this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the computer prior to this issue?

• Is this issue specific to a particular app?

• What is the exact error message that you get when you try to install the apps?
    Run Windows App Troubleshooter

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

I suggest you to try the steps in the article which will help you to identify and fix some problems with the Windows Store.

Why can't I sign in to the Windows Store?
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/why-sign-in-windows-store

Get back to us with the required information, we’ll be glad to assist you.

SujataMoktan, Jun 2, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

Problems signing into Windows 10 store

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Jun 2, 2019
Thema:

Problems signing into Windows 10 store

1. Problems signing into Windows 10 store - Similar Threads - Problems signing store

2. problems signing in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    problems signing in: i have seen plenty of posts about this and yet Microsoft has yet to respond to their users about the issue. when trying to sign in you can swipe or key away from the lock screen, this is something that is hard to replicate, so i can't just do it on a whim. powering it down...
  3. Mirosoft/Windows Store Sign-in Problems

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Mirosoft/Windows Store Sign-in Problems: I cannot sign in to Microsoft store. When I click 'sign in' and choose an account, a pop-up appears saying "You'll need the internet for this" with the code "0x800704cf". This happens regardless of the internet connection. I have tried the 'wsreset' method of fixing it along...
  4. Sign in Problem

Sign in Problem: Hello, I have windows 10.This windows I add a Microsoft account. When I add a Microsoft account I fall a problem. This problem was when I turn on my pc I saw sign in option and using my Microsoft account password and sing in ..I wanted to disable this sign in option. So I...
  5. How to sign to the Windows Store app without signing to Windows 10?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to sign to the Windows Store app without signing to Windows 10?: When I try to download and sign to the Windows Store app, it requires signing to Windows but I want just to sign to Windows Store. How can I stop it?...
  6. Windows 10 sign in problem

Windows 10 sign in problem: Recently refreshed my device with fresh installation option. After completion pin option in sign in screen not available and windows doesn't recognize the password even after changing my password.[IMG]...
  7. Signing in problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Signing in problem.: I have a Windows 11 mail and have used it forever but now it will not accept my password and I don't know how to change it as every word is rejected. Another problem is that I wish to transfer a few emails from my Gmail account over to Windows but cannot sign in. What am I...
  8. windows 10 store problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 store problem: i have installed windows 10 x64 build 10074 i downloaded it from official site i want to open store and iam getting this error 0x80072f8f i tried to format my laptop and install windows again and same thing nothing fixed someone can help me please ? 5948
  9. Windows 10 store Problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 store Problem: Ok just so you guys know I am very frustrated with my computer right now. So before I throw it out the window, or wipe it completely, I figured I would post here. I have searched this issue on google at lease 5 separate times and run about 50 different command prompts in...
  10. Sign in Store with Different Account in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Sign in Store with Different Account in Windows 10: Hi Shawn, I see the screen: [img] Now looks like this: Oops, once you have gone thru the process, the screens change and I can't show you what I saw ... Some of the other screens are also slightly different to the tutorial pictures. Geoff 4235