Windows 10: Problems signing into Windows 10 store

Discus and support Problems signing into Windows 10 store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I don't know how or when it happened. If I was the culprit or something else. But for over six months now, I have been unable to sign into my Microsoft... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by rivercitydoughboy, Jun 2, 2019.

1. Problems signing into Windows 10 store

I don't know how or when it happened. If I was the culprit or something else. But for over six months now, I have been unable to sign into my Microsoft Windows Store account. I have followed all of the know possible fixes from the Microsoft support site, but nothing seems to work. When I do try to sign into Windows 10, I get the error message 0x 80070781. Please tell that there is a plausible fix for my problem.

:)

rivercitydoughboy, Jun 2, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jun 2, 2019
  3. windows 10 store sign in/download problems

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I would ask few questions to get a clear picture on this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the computer prior to this issue?

• Is this issue specific to a particular app?

• What is the exact error message that you get when you try to install the apps?
    Run Windows App Troubleshooter

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

I suggest you to try the steps in the article which will help you to identify and fix some problems with the Windows Store.

Why can't I sign in to the Windows Store?
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/why-sign-in-windows-store

Get back to us with the required information, we’ll be glad to assist you.

SujataMoktan, Jun 2, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

Problems signing into Windows 10 store

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Jun 2, 2019
Thema:

Problems signing into Windows 10 store

1. Problems signing into Windows 10 store - Similar Threads - Problems signing store

2. Problems signing into Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems signing into Microsoft Store: Whenever I try to sign in to Microsoft Store, I get the following error as soon as I click Continue:Something went wrongPlease try again later.0x80070422If I select to Use A Different Account, and then click Continue, I get the same error windows except the error number is...
  3. Problems signing into Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems signing into Microsoft Store: Whenever I try to sign in to Microsoft Store, I get the following error as soon as I click Continue:Something went wrongPlease try again later.0x80070422If I select to Use A Different Account, and then click Continue, I get the same error windows except the error number is...
  4. Sign in problems in windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sign in problems in windows 10: My windows 10 was acting strange. It said that "We can't sign in to your account" and asking to sign out and signing back in. The problem is, when i click the sign out, i did not really signed out my account was still there...And the things that frustate me was all of my file...
  5. Microsoft Store Sign-in problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Sign-in problem: I bought a tablet from someone and when I try to sign in to get an app, I am asked forthe password of the previous tablet owner. I terminated and reinstalled the Microsoft Store app. but thisdidn't help. Any suggestions? Thank you....
  6. Microsoft Store Sign-in problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Sign-in problem: I bought a tablet from someone and when I try to sign in to get an app, I am asked forthe password of the previous tablet owner. I terminated and reinstalled the Microsoft Store app. but thisdidn't help. Any suggestions? Thank you....
  7. Microsoft Store Sign-in problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  8. Windows 10 sign in problem

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 sign in problem: My computer was disconnected for 8 months. Recently I reconnected it and I can not sign in to Windows 10. I had to change my microsoft password but I am still not able to sign into the admin account. It tells me that I have the wrong password and that I have to go to...
  9. Windows Store Signing In Problems

Windows Store Signing In Problems: everytime i click sign in on windows store, there will be a pop up that says " Lets get you signed in " and when i click continue it loads for like 2 seconds and the pop up disappears and nothing happens. is there any way to fix this, since i bought a game on the browser and...
  10. Mirosoft/Windows Store Sign-in Problems

Mirosoft/Windows Store Sign-in Problems: I cannot sign in to Microsoft store. When I click 'sign in' and choose an account, a pop-up appears saying "You'll need the internet for this" with the code "0x800704cf". This happens regardless of the internet connection. I have tried the 'wsreset' method of fixing it along...