Windows 10: problems since i purchased this laptop

Discus and support problems since i purchased this laptop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; since i have purchased this HP laptop ive had nothing but problems..it wont let me use the programs I want...I have gone into apps and tell it to use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by slorff, Sep 9, 2019.

1. slorff Win User

problems since i purchased this laptop

since i have purchased this HP laptop ive had nothing but problems..it wont let me use the programs I want...I have gone into apps and tell it to use certain settings and it gives me so many problems....everything I try does not work...I need a person to speak with and not a person that I cannot understand..it has to be fluent English language!!!..

:)

slorff, Sep 9, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Sep 9, 2019
  3. Volatile Win User
    Laptop Bluetooth Problems D:

Hello El Mayo just a few questions about your problem,
    What type of Cell Phone and Laptop are you using and what sort of steps have you already attempted to solve this problem?

Thanks!

Volatile, Sep 9, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

1. problems since i purchased this laptop - Similar Threads - problems since purchased

2. Purchase problems.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Purchase problems.: I can't purchase anything through the microsoft store. I can't purchase games or movies, as well as i can't purchase in app puchases. When i select my card, and continue then it just starts loadong and nothing happens....
  3. Purchase problems.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Purchase problems.: I can't purchase anything through the microsoft store. I can't purchase games or movies, as well as i can't purchase in app puchases. When i select my card, and continue then it just starts loadong and nothing happens....
  4. Purchase problems.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Problem with purchase.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with purchase.: I cannot buy roblox or premium through the roblox app. It keeps repeating the same message. "purchase could not be completed." I have tried both uninstalling and reinstalling the app and it still hasn't changed. I have the money in my account balance. Please someone help me....
  6. Purchase problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchase problem: I dont know really what happened so i bought minecraft on may 31 2020 and now its saying that i never bought it like i cant download it off the app store and if you can help with anything i can show proof of purchase i just need this fixed, Also trying to fix this issue i...
  7. Problem with purchasing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with purchasing: When I try to buy any of the premium memberships in the Windows 10 app for Roblox, it gives me an error message. I've already contacted Roblox support about the problem and they say its an issue on Microsoft's end. Does anyone know how to fix this? I've already tried deleting...
  8. Purchase Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchase Problem: I want to purchase gems for a game, but my computer keeps saying "User already owns content" and refers me to "My Library" to download the content. Since I purchased the package before and already used the gems, I know this is crap. How do I trick my computer into believing I...
  9. slow windows since purchase

in Windows 10 Customization
    slow windows since purchase: Hello, I bought a new lenovo windows pc last year, intel i5, amd radeon graphics. But since the beginning it was slow opening folders, pictures or videos, softwares and even to open the Start menu. I barely use it, I don't have many personal files saved. I do the...
  10. My new laptop is lagging since the day of Purchase

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My new laptop is lagging since the day of Purchase: I've brought an HP Notebook - 15-bs662tu with windows 10 pre-installed 5 months ago. Since the day of purchase, it's lagging. I've registered a complaint at HP's end but according to them, the hardware is running fine and I might need to reinstall Win 10 in it for which they...