Windows 10: Problems since Nov update

Discus and support Problems since Nov update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Since the November 18, 2020 Windows 10 update, my computer is more than slow and keeps signing me out of my att.net email and gmail when I shutdown. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JUDITHBOYCE, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Problems since Nov update

Since the November 18, 2020 Windows 10 update, my computer is more than slow and keeps signing me out of my att.net email and gmail when I shutdown. I have used the Windows 10 update troubleshooter with no improvement.

If this can't be resolved I will uninstall all recent updates and try again.

Has anyone had this issue and found a solution?

Thank you for any input.

Judy

:)

JUDITHBOYCE, Nov 22, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Nov 22, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Problems since Nov update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Nov 22, 2020
  4. Nate W.H. Win User

Problems since Nov update

Update problems

Hi TiffanyBowers,

Thank you for posting to the Microsoft Community. I understand your Lumia 610 keeps getting stuck on step 6 of the update that you're trying to install. I can provide you a few steps to try in an effort to resolve the update issue.

There are a couple of different steps on a support page located at
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2484484
    that we'll want to try. I would suggest the steps for stuck in download mode, stuck at OEM splash screen, and error not listed on this page.

Before performing the suggested reset under the steps for error not listed, I would first suggest trying a soft reset. If you're able to remove the battery, leaving it out of the phone for a few minutes will soft reset the phone. Another option for performing
    a soft reset would be to hold the power and volume down buttons until the phone has restarted completely.

Please let us know if any of these suggestions are helpful to your update issue.

Regards,

Nate W.H., Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

Problems since Nov update

1. Problems since Nov update - Similar Threads - Problems since Nov

2. Windows 10 clock is not updating automatically since Nov 2022

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 clock is not updating automatically since Nov 2022: Already changed bios batteryalready set time and zone to update automaticallyalready made Windows Time service automaticanything else I should try?anyone with any suggestions please?...
  3. Windows 10 clock is not updating automatically since Nov 2022

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 clock is not updating automatically since Nov 2022: Already changed bios batteryalready set time and zone to update automaticallyalready made Windows Time service automaticanything else I should try?anyone with any suggestions please?...
  4. Windows 10 clock is not updating automatically since Nov 2022

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Printing problem since update.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing problem since update.: My Brother copier is no longer printing images correctly. Driver problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-problem-since-update/aff5ebd2-5ff5-4f77-a183-ac13afdef818
  6. Microsoft Update Problems since Nov 23

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Update Problems since Nov 23: My PC is a DELL PC BIOS version 2012. I had a problem that my PC would not boot, thinking that my update had caused the problem, I reverted the latest update. When i managed to get my OS online it prompted me to reinstall the update, but the update would not install. As per...
  7. Microsoft Update Problems since Nov 23

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Update Problems since Nov 23: My PC is a DELL PC BIOS version 2012. I had a problem that my PC would not boot, thinking that my update had caused the problem, I reverted the latest update. When i managed to get my OS online it prompted me to reinstall the update, but the update would not install. As per...
  8. Microsoft Update Problems since Nov 23

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. sound problems since update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sound problems since update: Since the most recent update, I am having problems with sound and microphone. I finally have the microphone working, but now the speaker is not working. I had a very high pitch echo when the mic wasn't not functional. That is gone. I've gone through all of the settings...
  10. Nov. 5, 2019 update problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Nov. 5, 2019 update problem: After this update some windows freeze with the little blue circle thing in it. This happens most in windows explorer windows. Only solution is to reboot and continue working until it happens again which has been anywhere from just a couple minutes to an hour or so. Has...