Windows 10: Problems since November 27th update

Discus and support Problems since November 27th update in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I can no longer access files in OneDrive in Word. It says I am not the administrator which I have been forever. How can I rectify this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AlanBlakey, Nov 27, 2019.

1. Problems since November 27th update

I can no longer access files in OneDrive in Word. It says I am not the administrator which I have been forever. How can I rectify this?

:)

AlanBlakey, Nov 27, 2019
  2. Guest1 Win User

Problem while installing November Update

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

I understand your concern and will help you with the issue.

The issue might occur due to some corruption during update. I will certainly help you with the issue.

I suggest you to follow the methods below:

Method 1 I suggest you to run Windows Update Troubleshooter

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on windows update.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2

I also recommend you to refer the article below:

Windows 10 November update: FAQ

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/windows-update-faq

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Guest1, Nov 27, 2019
  3. Guest2 Win User
    How to get november update

Hi Suman,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

It's unfortunate that you are facing this issue. Let me assist you to resolve the issue.

Share this information to assist you better.

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Do you get any error message or code while try to check for updates?
    From the description provided, I understand that the Windows 10 is unable to download the latest updates for November.

Kindly follow the below suggested methods and see if it helps to resolve the issue with the failed updates and then try again to check.

Method 1

Follow these steps to run the Windows inbuilt troubleshooter:

• Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.
    • Click on Troubleshooting tab.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner.
    • Select the Windows Update option from the list.
    • Click Next to run the Troubleshooter.
    Try to use the Windows Update troubleshooter and see if it helps.

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you.

Guest2, Nov 27, 2019
  4. Guest3 Win User

Problems since November 27th update

Unable to find Windows 10 November update in Windows Update also Is Cortana available in India?

Hello Ravi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community and we apologies for the delay in responding.

Windows 10 build 10586.3 is the major update released by Microsoft on November 12. All the users will automatically receive the update. However if you still haven't received the update it might be Windows update issue, I
    suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

Method 1: Run Windows Update Troubleshooter

I suggest you to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter. Follow these steps to run Windows Update
    troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + W and type
      troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Windows Update troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Method 2

I suggest you to check if the services responsible for Windows update is running. Refer to these steps:

• Press Windows key +R, type “services.msc
    • Locate the BITS, Cryptographic, MSI Installer
      and the Windows Update Services and check if it is running.
    • If not, right click on the service and click start to start the service.
    For reference: Windows 10 November update: FAQ

Also Cortana is now officially available in India.

Hope this will fix the issue, if not let us know with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Guest3, Nov 27, 2019
Thema:

Problems since November 27th update

1. Problems since November 27th update - Similar Threads - Problems since November

2. Windows 10 November update problems.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 November update problems.: Hi, In the last few days my laptop running Windows 10 has, as usual, automatically updated, the most recent being 13/11/2020. However, on both occasions, the update has gotten stuck towards the end of the process leaving me staring at a black screen with the white dots...
  3. Problem with the update of November

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with the update of November: Hi guys,my pc after the last update doesn't use the gpu. On some games likes csgo I get 9-13 fps,this is strange because I have a rtx 2060 and the usage of the gpu is on 10 % or lower. I think is the update because the pc is running bad after the this update submitted by...
  4. Problems caused since Windows 10 updates in later October and early November 2020

Problems caused since Windows 10 updates in later October and early November 2020: I have a complaint about Problems Cased by Windows updates of 10-30-20 and 11-2-20. The updates erased all my passwords for all websites and caused by Outlook to not receive emails. I've spent hours with Microsoft techs online trying to solve the email issue. Does anyone else...
  5. MSFS AUGUST 27TH UPDATE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSFS AUGUST 27TH UPDATE: On my MSFS2020 there is the package 70 gigas to update. It says that to do so I have to relaunch the game. I did several time but still not update and still telling me the same. Do I have to do something? Thank you....
  6. MSFS 2020 August 27th Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSFS 2020 August 27th Update: What are the particular issues that the MSFS next update want to resolve ? I had my sim work for a while, but NOW it is NOT ... stuck on the blue bar, which is complete but goes no further ... NO GAME ACCESS !...
  7. slow internet since November 2018 window updates

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    slow internet since November 2018 window updates: I am experiencing very slow internet since the October and November 2018 windows updates https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-internet-since-november-2018-window-updates/87723df6-358b-400d-9b63-3370d154bbe3
  8. Issues since update on November 21, 2018

Issues since update on November 21, 2018: Ever since the November 21, 2018 update my computer has been laggy, freezes up for 30 seconds or longer, closes windows/games and reopens them with a black screen but sound can still be heard....
  9. Problem with November Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Problem with November Update: Hi there I'm having problem with upgrading to the November update. In Windows Update I get that there was a problem with the update and it tells me that I have to click on Fix Issues button under. When I do that I get a pop-up that it tries to upgrade then it almost...
  10. Windows 10 Crashing Since November 10 Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Crashing Since November 10 Update: My Windows 10 installation has never crashed until this evening. And it did it twice in an hour. The first time it crashed to BSOD when starting Steam. The second time it froze completely while loading Portal 2. I was able to do a hard reset after both events. I...