Windows 10: Problems starting Minecraft Launcher in windows 10

Discus and support Problems starting Minecraft Launcher in windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Minecraft wont open. It stops running in this window see image of mojang studios and taskmanager. We have updatet java and reset the computer several... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HenOy, Mar 2, 2021.

1. HenOy Win User

Problems starting Minecraft Launcher in windows 10

Minecraft wont open. It stops running in this window see image of mojang studios and taskmanager.

We have updatet java and reset the computer several times, and still doesnt work.

Problems starting Minecraft Launcher in windows 10 0059f5b8-026b-4cd8-9bca-0d04d17d886a?upload=true.png

:)

HenOy, Mar 2, 2021

2. Minecraft Native launcher

Thank you Catherine, but i play just updated team fortress 2 from Steam and it updated perfectly. I tried your setting steps but unfortunately i can't modify Minecraft for a reason and if i try to right click nothing happens. When i clicked on Modern Combat
    5 it showed me the link to advanced options but not for minecraft.

My father purchased Minecraft for me from Minecraft. net. I have tried a million times but it is hard to acces minecraft forums in China.

However when i opened the Minecraft native log it said my windows version was 8 ,however my windows is 10.

Here is what it says:

Native Launcher Version: 34

Operating System: Windows 8.0

Application Hash: 175f2b59d63d17f580f664c195ca8bb82666d0eb

Java Version:

x64: 1

Starting download of: https://launchermeta.mojang.com/mc/launcher.json

Created pFile

Content length is 0138B708

Got 200 from server

Download successful

Native launcher outdated!

Hash should be 96a22390a0b1d3c58706b6ce17135982e6d2d6a0

Starting download of: http://launcher.mojang.com/mc/launcher/win/96a22390a0b1d3c58706b6ce17135982e6d2d6a0/Minecraft.exe

Created pFile

Content length is 0136BAB0

Got 200 from server

Encountered internet exception 12002: The operation timed out

Starting download of: http://launcher.mojang.com/mc/launcher/win/96a22390a0b1d3c58706b6ce17135982e6d2d6a0/Minecraft.exe

Created pFile

Content length is 0136BB10

Got 200 from server

Created pFile

Content length is 0136BB10

Got 200 from server

Deleted tmpLauncher.tmp

Thx for cooperating. I even tried "check for updates in the store" but that wasn't any help.

MeekalHassan, Mar 3, 2021
  3. Ziatical Win User
    Minecraft Launcher for Windows 10 PC

Hi! I discovered that there was a new update for Minecraft and when I opened it up, it should've automatically started updating, but it didn't, its stuck looking for updates and about 10 min later it said unable to update the Minecraft Native Launcher.
    I already downloaded another Launcher and repaired it, but that didn't seem to work.

Ziatical, Mar 3, 2021
  4. Problems starting Minecraft Launcher in windows 10

minecraft windows 10 edition launcher?

im trying to download mods, but forge wont open unless i connect it to a minecraft launcher. i cant find the minecraft launcher however and the only online downloads are for Java. does anyone know where i can download the launcher or how to connect forge
    to the windows edition?

PazelPlayz, Mar 3, 2021
Thema:

Problems starting Minecraft Launcher in windows 10

1. Problems starting Minecraft Launcher in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Problems starting Minecraft

2. Can’t start minecraft launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t start minecraft launcher: I try to open the program and it hangs for like 30 sec then returns an error typing this on my phone so I don’t have the error copied something about not owning it I think. I have tried reinstalling the Microsoft store the launcher itself tried starting the Launcher in admin...
  3. Can’t start minecraft launcher

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t start minecraft launcher: I try to open the program and it hangs for like 30 sec then returns an error typing this on my phone so I don’t have the error copied something about not owning it I think. I have tried reinstalling the Microsoft store the launcher itself tried starting the Launcher in admin...
  4. Can’t start minecraft launcher

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can’t start minecraft launcher: I try to open the program and it hangs for like 30 sec then returns an error typing this on my phone so I don’t have a error copied something about not owning it I think. I have tried reinstalling the Microsoft store the launcher itself tried starting the Launcher in admin...
  5. Problem with PIN on Minecraft Launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with PIN on Minecraft Launcher: I bought Minecraft and I downloaded the Minecraft Launcher, I selected my account and on the PIN screen it says to put my PIN but when I put my PIN it always says that the PIN is incorrect.I tried to remove the PIN, I tried to change the PIN but it always shows PIN screen and...
  6. Problem with the minecraft launcher.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with the minecraft launcher.: When i booted up my pc in the morning i was logged out of my microsoft account in the minecraft launcher. I have migrated my account almost a month ago. Yesterday it was all working fine but in the morning i couldn't log in anymore. When i tryed to click login with microsoft...
  7. Problem with the minecraft launcher.

Problem with the minecraft launcher.: When i booted up my pc in the morning i was logged out of my microsoft account in the minecraft launcher. I have migrated my account almost a month ago. Yesterday it was all working fine but in the morning i couldn't log in anymore. When i tryed to click login with microsoft...
  8. Problem with Minecraft Launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Minecraft Launcher: There’s a problem with Minecraft Launcher. Reinstall the application from its original install location or contact your administrator. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-minecraft-launcher/0481121e-ea66-4da8-82ba-f3f64498baf0
  9. Problem with Minecraft Launcher

Problem with Minecraft Launcher: There’s a problem with Minecraft Launcher. Reinstall the application from its original install location or contact your administrator. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-minecraft-launcher/0481121e-ea66-4da8-82ba-f3f64498baf0
  10. A start up problem with my Minecraft Java Launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A start up problem with my Minecraft Java Launcher: Sometimes when I click play on the launcher this comes up... Unable to extract native files. Error details: Minizip error while extracting: -116 Filename on disk: lwjgl-platform-2.9.4-nightly-20150209-natives-windows.jar Path:...