Windows 10: Problems streaming YouTube

Discus and support Problems streaming YouTube in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'll be watching something on YouTube and pause for some reason and when I go back to start it won't start. You just get that Circle spinning in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jackhammer111, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Problems streaming YouTube

I'll be watching something on YouTube and pause for some reason and when I go back to start it won't start. You just get that Circle spinning in the middle and then it says to restart your computer. Yes restarting the computer fixs it but only temporarily. Sometimes it'll last an hour sometimes it'll last 15 minutes sometimes it'll last 2 hours but eventually, it will quit and tell you to restart your computer. Personally, I'm tired of restarting my computer multiple times a day

Windows 10 is updated and laptop is an HP Pavilion with 12 gigs of RAM i7- 8550 processor.

:)

jackhammer111, Apr 7, 2021

2. C3 stream problem - Youtube

I have problem with my C3 specially the stream feature.

The list of errors in media player are:

1. "Operation Failed"

2. "Lost Connection"

3. "No response. Try again"

Even If I use the personal settings > streaming

and set it to media player and use wifi, I won't still work and makes me frustrating.

is ther anyone who can solve this problem, I feel so regret with my C3

if youtube stream won't work. I know C3 supports youtube videos.

thanks for those who can help me out.

kukikuki---01, Apr 7, 2021
  3. C3 stream problem - Youtube

Well i have no problems streaming videos espsialy not from youtube

Youngzink13, Apr 7, 2021
  4. FrankS Win User

Problems streaming YouTube

videos, streaming videos, youtube problem

OK, the problem has returned. The reason streaming video is not working (again) is due to the fact that there's no sound on the PC. I've tried all the usual troubleshooting procedures, updated all drivers but to avail.
    Has anyone any suggestions?

FrankS, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

Problems streaming YouTube

1. Problems streaming YouTube - Similar Threads - Problems streaming YouTube

2. Youtube problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Youtube problem: I'm not sure if it's a windows problem, but hopefully it can be fixed. Recently I went to Youtube to watch something, and it said I was offline. I reloaded the page and it was fine, but every time I make a change to the page, it says I'm offline again. It can always be fixed...
  3. Youtube problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Youtube problem: I'm not sure if it's a windows problem, but hopefully it can be fixed. Recently I went to Youtube to watch something, and it said I was offline. I reloaded the page and it was fine, but every time I make a change to the page, it says I'm offline again. It can always be fixed...
  4. YouTube problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    YouTube problem: YouTube problem, I have problems with the youtuber application https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youtube-problem/d71891f1-c7bd-4da9-87a3-75c9c55e4bc9
  5. Live stream from YouTube

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Live stream from YouTube: I have been using my main computer to live stream to YouTube. No problem. Now I want to use my laptop, Surface, but YouTube keeps saying another app is using camera. I am wondering whether its because I have Windows 10 Pro on main computer and Windows 10 home on laptop....
  6. Problem with YouTube

in Browsers and Email
    Problem with YouTube: I have Windows 10, Version 1909 Build 18363.657 Chrome Version 80.0.3987.106 Problem started a month ago. I click on a YouTube video. Sometimes it plays. Other times I get a black screen with a message at the top that says...An Error Occurred...Try again Later.. The screen...
  7. Problem with YouTube

Problem with YouTube: I have Windows 10, Version 1909 Build 18363.657 Chrome Version 80.0.3987.106 Problem started a month ago. I click on a YouTube video. Sometimes it plays. Other times I get a black screen with a message at the top that says...An Error Occurred...Try again Later.. The screen...
  8. my videos stream are lagging (youtube and twitch)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my videos stream are lagging (youtube and twitch): i need help. when i watch youtuber videos or twitch video keeps lagging even when i lower the quality of the source (130p). the audio is fine (now) the video isn't in sync with the audio and just jumps where the audio is. my windows is up-to-date so is my anti virus just...
  9. Youtube app that can play live streams?

Youtube app that can play live streams?: Is there a Youtube app for Windows 10 that can play live streams, streams like sky news, concerts and other live events? Tried several apps but none of them could do this. 29847
  10. videos, streaming videos, youtube problem

in Windows 10 Support
    videos, streaming videos, youtube problem: Hi I'm running Windows 10 Home version 1709 build 16299.19. Suddenly, after Fall creators update I can't view streaming video &/or Youtube in Chrome, Opera or Edge. Have updated all drivers. Have turned off hardware acceleration. Any ideas? 96495