Windows 10: Problems to activate a product

Discus and support Problems to activate a product in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi! I talked to someone on the live chat last ninght and I can not get to rech that chat again. All i need to do is send the pictures of the receipt of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MárciaReberte, Mar 26, 2019.

1. Problems to activate a product

Hi! I talked to someone on the live chat last ninght and I can not get to rech that chat again. All i need to do is send the pictures of the receipt of the product I bought and is not workinh. Need to find that chat again, plase.

:)

MárciaReberte, Mar 26, 2019

2. Activate windows 10 after re-installing (I have lost my product key)

I own a Lenovo T430 laptop. In 2017, I installed Windows 10 using my original Windows 7 product key. Unfortunately, I cannot find that product key anymore. I need to re-install windows 10. Will it be automatically activated after the installation, if I skip the step of asking the product key during the installation?

In my opinion, I believe that my laptop will have a digital entitlement stored on the Microsoft Activation Servers and this will not be a problem. Is that true?

If not, please suggest me a solution or a workaround.

Kushan Randima, Mar 26, 2019
  3. linhlz Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Mar 26, 2019
  4. John Sarc Win User

Problems to activate a product

Activation Problem

Hi,

Changing a computer hardware is one of the most common reasons why a computer is asking to be activated. In activating your Windows 10, you'll be needing its product key. To get that, see the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X > Command Prompt (admin).
    • Enter the following command: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey
    • Click Enter. This will reveal the product key.

Once you have the product key, use it by following the steps below:

• Click Start > Settings > Update & security
      > Activation > Change the product key.
    • Enter the new product key; then, click Next to activate.

If the above resolution doesn't work, we suggest that you get in touch with our
    Answer Desk as they're the ones who have all the resources in troubleshooting this case.

If you have any other concerns, don't hesitate to post it on this forum.

John Sarc, Mar 26, 2019
Thema:

Problems to activate a product

1. Problems to activate a product - Similar Threads - Problems activate product

2. Product Key Activation Problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Product Key Activation Problem: Please note that I could not activate the product key on my laptop to authenticate the legal version of Windows 10. Whenever I try to activate; it is showing "Error code: Oxc 004f014" My product ID: 00330-80000-00000-AA210 and I purchased this laptop in 2015, with "Windows...
  3. Problems with activation and product key

Problems with activation and product key: Split from this thread. Dear sir, I have some problems regarding my windows 10 pro with activation and product key.I have tried a lot and I used some product keys also.But it is not working and have tried troubleshooting so many times.So I need some help here....
  4. Windows activation problem/Product key

Windows activation problem/Product key: when I click for activation problems it comes, "We can't activate windows on this device because we can't connect you to your organisation's server. Make sure that you are connected to your organisation's network and try again. " Afterwards it asks for troubleshooting but...
  5. Windows product activation problem

Windows product activation problem: Hi, I have been trying to get in touch with support by cellphone but couldnt get in touch with somebody in south america, my problem is that I don't know how can I get my Windows product from the old motherboard to the new one that I have now. I read that I need to get in...
  6. Problem with Product Key and Activation

Problem with Product Key and Activation: I do not have a product key. I tried to activate my windows using a product key online, but it told me you are not connected to your organization's internet, and it did not activate. I do not have an organization. This computer is for me and I have bought it by myself. A few...
  7. activation problem no product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    activation problem no product key: i had a windows 7 laptop wasn't working properly went to support and they to;d me to do a clean boot and my hard drive crashed says has no OS so a friend found and old dell optiplex sff and gave me a wd 690gb hard drive with windows 10 the hard drive hasn't been used since...
  8. cannot solve the problem with the Product Activated Belongs to: .........

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    cannot solve the problem with the Product Activated Belongs to: .........: Dear Sir/Madam, My ex-colleague left the company since December 2019. We want to update the product information as follow:- QUOTE: Belongs to: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** We recently received a request to recover your Microsoft account *** Email...
  9. product activation

product activation: I bought office 2016 professional from my old work for a discounted price. I was then made redundant and left the company. However since trying to install this I have had repeated problems saying that product activation has failed. I seem to have lost my product key as I...
  10. refurbished laptop and product key activation problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    refurbished laptop and product key activation problems: Hi all! I bought a refurbished hp elitebook today and I cant seam to activate it I have the refurbished activation code but I cant find were to input it its just showing trouble shoot cant anybody help please...