Windows 10: Problems to delete a big file in OneDrive

Discus and support Problems to delete a big file in OneDrive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a file with size of 1.69 GB and cannot delete it in OneDrive This file is not synch with my local drive. I tried Edge and Internet Explorer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ricardo Soares, Jun 27, 2019.

1. Problems to delete a big file in OneDrive

I have a file with size of 1.69 GB and cannot delete it in OneDrive

This file is not synch with my local drive.

I tried Edge and Internet Explorer - also tried new and classic OneDrive UI

Microsoft asked for logs but did not send any solution (yet)

I hope to have any other OneDrive user experience with this issue to help me.

thank you,

:)

Ricardo Soares, Jun 27, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jun 27, 2019
  3. Manjunath_H, Jun 27, 2019
  4. garyb0125 Win User

Problems to delete a big file in OneDrive

OneDrive Delete Confirmation Message

Don't know if this will solve your problem, but suggest you uninstall OneDrive, then delete the OneDrive folder in C:\Users\User-name\AppData\Local\Microsoft, and then reinstall OneDrive.

garyb0125, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

Problems to delete a big file in OneDrive

1. Problems to delete a big file in OneDrive - Similar Threads - Problems delete big

2. big problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    big problem: Okay, so this is going to be a lot. i had a windows 7 home license but later i upgraded to windows 11 home from windows 10 HOME then i upgraded to windows 11 pro then i needed to activate windows i tried deleteing the windows.old folder but later it said more than 1 day later...
  3. Big Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Big Problem: Welcome.I have cleared some data by shift + delete from C:\Users\HP\AppData\Local By mistake, I have some programs that do not work, such as Android Studio and AutoCAD Any solution?...
  4. Deleting files on OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleting files on OneDrive: I deleted two Microsoft Word documents in the OneDrive Desktop folder. I exited the folder but the files are still there - but I can't open, rename, hide or delete them, only move their location on the Desktop screen, because the 'file location wasn't found'. Help - what do I...
  5. Deleting files on OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleting files on OneDrive: I deleted two Microsoft Word documents in the OneDrive Desktop folder. I exited the folder but the files are still there - but I can't open, rename, hide or delete them, only move their location on the Desktop screen, because the 'file location wasn't found'. Help - what do I...
  6. Deleting files on OneDrive

7. Big problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Big problem: Guys, i have a big problem I tried to install win 10 to an empty hardisk no windows installed, because C: directory was deleted. But a warning appeared "your device ran into a problem and needs to restart" with0xc000021 error code. I've read several articles, it is caused...
  8. OneDrive and File Deletion

OneDrive and File Deletion: On Windows 10, using MS File Explorer to elete a file that is in a directory where the settings are set to keep a copy on the pC and on OneDrive. Whe I delete some files, I get this message which makes me suspecious that there is something wrong. This only started a week...
  9. Deleting files in OneDrive

Deleting files in OneDrive: I have a lot of files I want to delete, and it is easier to do on the desktop than on the web. I have multiple images that are not local, but I have the icons showing. When I delete them, they download before they will delete which takes an inordinate amount of time. Is there...
  10. Problem Deleting Folder on OneDrive

Problem Deleting Folder on OneDrive: I've been backing up some of my stuff on OneDrive, and today, when I tried to rename one of the folders on OneDrive I got an error message saying that the path was too long. I clicked No/Cancel/Whatever-it-was-called thinking that it would abort the rename. Instead, OneDrive...