Windows 10: Problems to update my computer with Windows 10.

Discus and support Problems to update my computer with Windows 10. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I have been presenting problems with the update of my computer, I do not know how to do to repair the image of the Windows system afterward to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Helen C.Gibbs, Mar 23, 2019.

1. Problems to update my computer with Windows 10.

Hello, I have been presenting problems with the update of my computer, I do not know how to do to repair the image of the Windows system afterward to update it.

:)

Helen C.Gibbs, Mar 23, 2019
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Mar 23, 2019
  3. Mussels Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Mar 23, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Problems to update my computer with Windows 10.

Windows 10 forced download

I actually had a client call yesterday with an email problem. when I tried walking him through some steps, he says "Yeah, I don't see that there, but I think it's because it's updated to windows 10. It did that a few weeks ago. I came back in on Monday, and it said Welcome to Windows 10"..... I think I'd throw the computer out the window.

Ahhzz, Mar 23, 2019
Thema:

Problems to update my computer with Windows 10.

1. Problems to update my computer with Windows 10. - Similar Threads - Problems update computer

2. Problem updating my windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem updating my windows 10: When I try to update I get There were some problems installing the updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this message and want to search the web or contact support for more information, this code may help: 0x80070641...
  3. Problem updating my windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem updating my windows 10: When I try to update I get There were some problems installing the updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this message and want to search the web or contact support for more information, this code may help: 0x80070641...
  4. Problem updating my windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Is this a computer problem or update problem?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is this a computer problem or update problem?: In my attempt to get the Sept. 8th update, I made sure my connection was not metered, and then I clicked on Settings, and then Update and Security. When I clicked on "Check for Updates", there were 2 things shown: KB4565351 is "Pending Download" (even though it never does)...
  6. Problems with updating my Windows 10

Problems with updating my Windows 10: I have tried to update my Windows 10 to the latest but no matter what I do I cannot seem to have enough space on my computer to do this. I cannot think of anything else that I can possibly delete to make room. I have also tried to do a system restore but have the same...
  7. Problems on my Windows 10 Computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems on my Windows 10 Computer: My computer of one year is really messed up and running slow? I have no recovery or reinstall options? I get message there was a problem and kicked out to default screen? I was thinking on installing a new hard drive and using the existing one keeping my files? I have no...
  8. Having problems with my computer after Windows 10 updated

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Having problems with my computer after Windows 10 updated: Ok, I'll start from the beginning. A few days ago, my computer updated to a newer version of Windows 10. When it finished updating, I noticed something very perculiar: All of my steam game shortcuts are gone from my desktop All of my shortcuts in general are gone All my...
  9. Problems on my computer caused by updates.

Problems on my computer caused by updates.: So I have noticed that the condition of the software and overall performance on my laptop have been deteriorating with every update, what's going on and what can help?...
  10. Windows 10 computer and problem it caused on my xp computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 computer and problem it caused on my xp computer: I am running windows 10 on this computer and I was setting up a wireless printer, also used by my windows xp computer. Now when I turn on my xp computer, I see the same screen as is on my windows 10 computer (same icons on taskbar but no icons n screen) and can not use the...