Windows 10: Problems trying to create a new Primary Outlook email address, in order to replace my...

Discus and support Problems trying to create a new Primary Outlook email address, in order to replace my... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I get way too many junk emails. I tried to change my *** Email address is removed for privacy *** email address that my computer's Windows 10 account... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by John F Wood, Jan 27, 2019.

1. Problems trying to create a new Primary Outlook email address, in order to replace my...

I get way too many junk emails. I tried to change my *** Email address is removed for privacy *** email address that my computer's Windows 10 account uses to sign in. I used my same username but with the outlook.com domain, *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I was successful in creating that email address, *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. But now, no matter what I try, I can't replace my *** Email address is removed for privacy *** email address with my new *** Email address is removed for privacy *** email address. In other words, I can't get my new *** Email address is removed for privacy *** email address to be the new Primary Outlook email address that signs in to my computer's Windows 10 account. What is the problem and what do I need to do to make it work?

:)

John F Wood, Jan 27, 2019

2. Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

How to Create Custom Groups in Outlook 2016

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, Jan 27, 2019
  3. Changing administrator email address

Hi Nooren,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

1) How do you access the Windows computer? Do you use Microsoft account or local account?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Open PC settings, and click/tap on Accounts on the left side.

• Click/tap on your account on the right side, click/tap on the More account settings online link at the top of the right side.

• If this PC or device is not a trusted device, then you will be prompted to enter and submit a security code sent to your phone or alternate email address.

• In Internet Explorer, or your default web browser, click/tap on the Add or change aliases link under Account aliases.

• Click/tap on Rename under your (primary alias).

• Click/tap on Yes, rename my primary alias.

• Sign in to your Microsoft account with your new email address and password. You can close the web browser when finished.

• To Create a New Email Address to Use as your Primary Alias

• Select (dot) Create a new email address as your primary alias.

• Select if you want a new hotmail.com, live.com, or outlook.com address.

• Type in a name you want, click/tap on Rename primary alias
    9. Click/tap on OK.

Hope this helps. Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Jan 27, 2019
  4. CRagland Win User

Problems trying to create a new Primary Outlook email address, in order to replace my...

Correcting primary email address to HOTMAIL.COM

Correcting primary email address to How to change/replace GMAIL.COM email address erroneously entered as Microsoft account during system setup with HOTMAIL.COM address? Tried to create a primary alias but I get an error message saying that HOTMAIL.COM is
    a reserved or protected domain.

CRagland, Jan 27, 2019
Thema:

Problems trying to create a new Primary Outlook email address, in order to replace my...

1. Problems trying to create a new Primary Outlook email address, in order to replace my... - Similar Threads - Problems trying create

2. Trying to change primary email alias to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to change primary email alias to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but...: Trying to change my primary email address to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but says email is already taken but it’s my new email address. How do I change from current address as it will be deleted soon?...
  3. Trying to change primary email alias to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to change primary email alias to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but...: Trying to change my primary email address to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but says email is already taken but it’s my new email address. How do I change from current address as it will be deleted soon?...
  4. Outlook email address on outgoing email?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook email address on outgoing email?: I am sending emails from the built-in mail app with Windows 10. I'm pretty when I was setting up accounts I got the correct name for it. Now when I am sending emails from this account they appear to be sending with the name of my Outlook account. How to fix this? Screenshot...
  5. How Does One Replace an Old Email Address with a New Email Address?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How Does One Replace an Old Email Address with a New Email Address?: have: W10 homescenario: i changed my email address to a new address and deleted/deactivated the previous address. issue: now i'm bombarded with an account error message old discontinued email address is displayed which i cannot stop from popping up. objective: change email...
  6. Problems creating new email address listing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems creating new email address listing: I have Windows 10 Pro Version 20H2 and have Mail version Version 16005.13426.20920.0When I send out an email I like to Blind Copy myself in but the address for me is an old emailI create a new one with the new address and it seems to enter OK but when I look for it to enter...
  7. Primary Email Address

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Primary Email Address: I'm having some trouble changing my laptop's primary email address. My previous primary address was my mom's old address and it got hacked so I decided to change my laptop's primary address altogether. So, I made a new Outlook email but for some odd reason, the status of my...
  8. OneDrive account primary email address

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive account primary email address: I desire to unlink my OneDrive account (and all that goes with it) from the email address provided by my ISP. I already have an @outlook.com email account that I desire to use as the primary address for OneDrive. Eventually I will move away from this state and will have a...
  9. Email address's in Outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
    Email address's in Outlook: How do I edit or change address's in my phone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-addresss-in-outlook/018359b4-f68d-494d-9d85-04d37c6303f5
  10. outlook email addresses

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    outlook email addresses: Hi all, my main microsoft account is on one outlook email address but i want to use a different outlook email address that i already have. How do i change the main account email address please?...