Windows 10: problems "turn windows features on or off "

Discus and support problems "turn windows features on or off " in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; here is no option in this box ….. what can I do now ???[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MS RIYADH, Oct 16, 2018.

1. MS RIYADH Win User

problems "turn windows features on or off "

here is no option in this box ….. what can I do now ??? problems "turn windows features on or off " c624966b-ec31-4073-94b6-35e03112b61b?upload=true.png

:)

MS RIYADH, Oct 16, 2018
  2. tuunade98 Win User

Pc problem, randomly doesn't turn on sometimes.

I turned it off i'll report back if problem still persists. Do you guys have any other ideas as well, just in case this doesn't work..

EDIT: sorry for double post

tuunade98, Oct 16, 2018
  3. pigulici Win User
    Pc problem, randomly doesn't turn on sometimes.

"
    Fast startup is a feature in Windows that helps your computer start faster. You can use the following steps to enable or disable fast startup.

• Type Control Panel in the search box.
    • Click Control Panel.
    • Click Power Options.
    • Click Choose what the power buttons do.
    • Click Change settings that are currently unavailable.
    • Scroll down to Shutdown settings and uncheck Turn on fast startup.
    • Click Save changes."

pigulici, Oct 16, 2018
  4. problems "turn windows features on or off "

Win 10 Pro 64x: under Turn Windows features on or off, what are the default features?

Hi,

Thank you for the update on the issue.

When you will open the Windows features window the options in front of which there is a check mark then those options are turned on by default. You may refer to the steps provided below to open Windows feature on.

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type appwiz.cpl
    • Click on Turn Windows features on or off.
    • Now check the list and see the option in front of which there is a check mark.

For example Internet explorer, media features, Print to PDF etc.

Do keep us updated.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Oct 16, 2018
Thema:

problems "turn windows features on or off "

1. problems "turn windows features on or off " - Similar Threads - problems turn features

2. Turn Windows features on or off error:

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Turn Windows features on or off error:: Selected to turn on Windows Hypervisor Platform in the Windows features and by screen is stuck on Searching for required files. What should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-windows-features-on-or-off-error/15e359b1-ef43-4713-bbdf-4364f2d4f56d
  3. Turn Windows Features on or off?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turn Windows Features on or off?: When I go to turn on some of the Windows features and click "Ok" they automatically turn themselves back off. And vice versa. Any way to stop this from happening? Am I doing something wrong?...
  4. Turn Windows Features On or Off

Turn Windows Features On or Off: Some time ago, I messed with the option of turning Windows features on or off. I was wondering what the default features are, and maybe which ones I should have on. If it helps, I have a FLEX 4-1470. Thanks....
  5. Turn windows features on or off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn windows features on or off: Every time i try to play this one game one my computer a message pops up. “An app on your PC needs the following Windows feature: Collecting feature detail.” Under it shows “-> Install this feature”(which is gray and not clickable) and “-> Skip this installation”(thats blue...
  6. Permission to turn Windows Features On and Off

Permission to turn Windows Features On and Off: I need to turn off Isolated User Mode,but when i open OptionalFeatures.exe,it gives this message. Windows cannot access the specified device,path or file.You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item. Any help?...
  7. turn windows features on or off .... features problems .......

turn windows features on or off .... features problems .......: no option …… here what can I do ???[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-windows-features-on-or-off-features-problems/a096cbff-d166-4258-aca7-276e271d300b
  8. Turn Windows Features on or off Blank

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Turn Windows Features on or off Blank: Trying to run Age of Empires 3 and getting error code: 0x800F0831. Apparently I need to access Turn Windows Features on or off to fix this problem, but it comes up blank no matter what I try. Windows version is 10.0.16299. Thanks....
  9. Media Features in "Turn windows features on and off"

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Media Features in "Turn windows features on and off": Hello, I will go straight to the point here guys, I need WMP and I have installed Windows 10 Pro N recently (since my university gives free keys) I went to the windows download section in the website and downloaded the Media features Pack! The problem is, after I...
  10. Problem with "Turn Windows features on and off"

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Problem with "Turn Windows features on and off": Hello ! In order to play an old game, I need to activate the DirectPlay feature. I tried to do it through the graphical interface "Turn Windows features on and off" but it failed (and it is the same whatever the feature I try to modify). I tried to do it in command lines...