Windows 10: problems uninstalliing apps with windows10

Discus and support problems uninstalliing apps with windows10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; using windows 10 how can i unintall apps. it says im the administrator but still cannot uninstall?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by millib, Oct 2, 2019.

1. millib Win User

problems uninstalliing apps with windows10

using windows 10 how can i unintall apps. it says im the administrator but still cannot uninstall?

:)

millib, Oct 2, 2019
  2. fardawg Win User

N Desk uninstal

Upon tryiing to uninstal N Desk so I could at least see the new split screen chat, my N8 tell me that N Desk can't be uninstalled. **bleep**? Any advice. I'm going through all the normal steps to uninstal a program. Pointers please

fardawg, Oct 2, 2019
  3. trouble with finding a downloaded app

I downloaded an app and the store shows that its downloaded but the app is nowhere to be found, it is not listed in the list of apps and now the app is taking a lot of space on the phone (because it is instaled) but can not be used or uninstaled because
    i cant find it anywhere. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance ��

IvanaDužević, Oct 2, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Oct 2, 2019
Thema:

1. problems uninstalliing apps with windows10 - Similar Threads - problems uninstalliing apps

2. I recently uninstaled Office

in Windows 10 Customization
    I recently uninstaled Office: I recently uninstaled Office2013 but when i searchfor "W" it keeps showng word as an option, i tried to uninstaled the icon here "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs" but its not there so what can i do?...
  3. I recently uninstaled Office

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I recently uninstaled Office: I recently uninstaled Office2013 but when i searchfor "W" it keeps showng word as an option, i tried to uninstaled the icon here "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs" but its not there so what can i do?...
  4. I recently uninstaled Office

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cant Uninstal App

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant Uninstal App: Ok, I do apologize if this isn't allowed. But I can't find a soulution and I've been trying for days. And I'm at the end of my rope. Back story: I started having issues with my windows 10 store game "Forza Horizon 4" on glitches and it coming back saying low streaming...
  6. how do you uninstal your phone app?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how do you uninstal your phone app?: how do you uninstal your phone app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-uninstal-your-phone-app/dc31d895-8c74-44c5-8028-d047c70940e6"
  7. problems sending and receiving emails in Windows10 Mail app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    problems sending and receiving emails in Windows10 Mail app: Keep getting messages saying your email settings using Icloud and Gmail require attention. latterly a message saying Windows can not access Gmail. to seek sync approval. The email accounts were all working previously. Using a Toshiba C600 laptop....
  8. Uninstal iTunes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Uninstal iTunes: uninstall iTunes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstal-itunes/639f421c-a876-4cf7-9ec9-4e4ab164d828
  9. Game bar, how to uninstal it

Game bar, how to uninstal it: Game bar, how to uninstall it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-bar-how-to-uninstal-it/b192abc7-3f4e-498f-a3a1-86e6c581a8e9
  10. uninstaling Paint 3d

uninstaling Paint 3d: Paint 3d wont open, it just keeps closing itself when ever I click on it. I want to uninstall and reinstall it but it wont let me click on uninstall, it wont do anything. I tried to reset it as well and it did nothing, all it did was lose my art. Which I knew would happen,...