Windows 10: Problems upgrading to Sage v25

Discus and support Problems upgrading to Sage v25 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi Following several conversations with Sage I have been advised that something in Microsoft is preventing me from performing an upgrade. Sage can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BelThompson, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Problems upgrading to Sage v25

Hi

Following several conversations with Sage I have been advised that something in Microsoft is preventing me from performing an upgrade.

Sage can't help me and I'm hoping someone here can?

Many thanks

:)

BelThompson, Jun 25, 2019
  2. elkyhome Win User

Sage Instant Accounts problem installing

Hi. I have been using Sage Instant Accounts 2012 v18 for 3 years without problems. I had Windows 10 installed on my desktop PC in Sept last and re-installed my Sage programme. All was well until recently when it refused to open up the programme saying the history & data for my records could not be found. I uninstalled the programme in the correct way only to find that it would not re-install, saying that it was blocked due to "Publisher not known".
    Sage sent me a download of the same version which caused to same result. Sage also sent me upgrades for the same version which also did not cure the problem.
    Has anyone had this problem and can help please?

elkyhome, Jun 25, 2019
  3. Jsssssssss, Jun 25, 2019
  4. Time Lady Win User

Problems upgrading to Sage v25

sage 50

Hello Lisa, I’m Virginia & I will be offering advice on how to fix your problem.

Is the 2018 update to the Sage 50 software? Did you install it over the previous version? If the answer is yes to both then it may be that there’s some leftover registry entries from the older version, you could try uninstalling Sage 50 with Revo uninstaller
    which will clean the leftovers & then you can reinstall Sage 50.

This what Sage’s support says:

These are supported under Windows 10:

Sage 50 Accounts v23

Sage 50 Accounts v22

Sage 50 Accounts v21

Sage 50 Accounts v20

Sage 50 Accounts v19

Existing installations of Sage 50 Accounts

If you have Sage 50 Accounts 2013 (v19) or above installed on your computer and you upgrade to Windows 10, your software is still supported. However, if you have any issues you may need to reinstall your software.

Sage 50 Accounts 2012 (v18) and below is not supported on Windows 10.

I hope this solves your problem.

Time Lady, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

Problems upgrading to Sage v25

1. Problems upgrading to Sage v25 - Similar Threads - Problems upgrading Sage

2. Tab Tip.exe Crashing Sage Accounting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tab Tip.exe Crashing Sage Accounting: I purchased a new Dell Computer with Windows 11. I purchased Sage Accounting 50 2023. Sage crashes unless a temporarily disable TabTip.exe. I have spent hours on the phone with Dell, Sage and Microsoft with no answer. Passing the buck to each other with no accountability. Is...
  3. Tab Tip.exe Crashing Sage Accounting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tab Tip.exe Crashing Sage Accounting: I purchased a new Dell Computer with Windows 11. I purchased Sage Accounting 50 2023. Sage crashes unless a temporarily disable TabTip.exe. I have spent hours on the phone with Dell, Sage and Microsoft with no answer. Passing the buck to each other with no accountability. Is...
  4. Pc stuck in power sage mode

Pc stuck in power sage mode: Hello, My pc stuck in power safe mode. I tried all different methods replace the motherboard battery, remove and reconnect all the connections after cleaning, remove the ram sticks to clean them...all that but still not working. Please advise. Thank you so much....
  5. Sage Line 50 Cloud V25

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sage Line 50 Cloud V25: I have just received an update through Sage Line 50 Cloud but my machine wont complete the update. I have spoken with Sage and they are saying it is a Microsoft issue, any suggestions please :-(...
  6. Unable to log on to Sage Micropay after upgrading PC to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to log on to Sage Micropay after upgrading PC to Windows 10: I am unable to log on to Sage Micropay after upgrading PC to Windows 10. The program just flashes for a second but does not log in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-log-on-to-sage-micropay-after-upgrading/f3b536a3-0011-437e-b621-d624e810fb7d
  7. Trouble for Connecting Sage Drive

Trouble for Connecting Sage Drive: I have problem to connect Sage Drive. Sage support told me that it's Microsoft Windows10 Anti-Virus issue. Should I remove the Anti-Virus to allow me to complete Connect to data from Sage Drive?...
  8. Sage 50 Installation Error

Sage 50 Installation Error: I have a new Windows 10 PC and I am downloading sage 50 accounts and have the following error message: Microsoft .NET 3.5 windows Feature returned code 0x80071A91 Sage have informed us this is a common problem and suggested we contact microsoft. I have searched and...
  9. Error SBD/SBDDesktop\sage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error SBD/SBDDesktop\sage: I tried to upload software via DVD drive but saw an error SBD/SBDDesktop\sage. help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/error-sbdsbddesktopsage/ae5d6b8c-2b8d-4983-b924-f5ba073602f8
  10. Sage Instant Accounts problem installing

Sage Instant Accounts problem installing: Hi. I have been using Sage Instant Accounts 2012 v18 for 3 years without problems. I had Windows 10 installed on my desktop PC in Sept last and re-installed my Sage programme. All was well until recently when it refused to open up the programme saying the history & data for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sage 50 accounts v21 wont open since installing windows 10 version 1903 update

2. sage v25 wont install cann#t run on pc

3. problems with running sage v25