Windows 10: Problems using almost almost all windows related software

Discus and support Problems using almost almost all windows related software in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I’ve been having problems with my pc not allowing me to open or access anything like Microsoft Store, Photos, One Drive, or anything like that.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by drbox99, Aug 19, 2019.

1. drbox99 Win User

Problems using almost almost all windows related software

Hello, I’ve been having problems with my pc not allowing me to open or access anything like Microsoft Store, Photos, One Drive, or anything like that. I noticed When I go to my account setting it says verify identity, but if I click verify a grey screen pops up and flickers for a second like its struggling to launch and then goes away. Same grey screen if I try to add another Microsoft Account. Ive Tried all the fixes Ive found online and nothing has worked. I believe its related to another problem I had in the past where it kept logging me in to a Temp account, but I followed a fix online and handled that through system config. Before that all my Microsoft apps worked though, and its been a few months since then because I had no need for the store at the time and didnt notice. I do need the store now though and this problem has been a real headache. Please help if you can

:)

drbox99, Aug 19, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 19, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Aug 19, 2019
  4. Problems using almost almost all windows related software

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 19, 2019
Thema:

Problems using almost almost all windows related software

1. Problems using almost almost all windows related software - Similar Threads - Problems using almost

2. Windows 11 - almost all icons are not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - almost all icons are not showing: Hello, today after I opened my Windows 11, I saw, that almost all icons from pinned apps and icons from app displayed in "All applications" are not showing. This problem occurs only in Start Menu - on Taskbar everything is okay. Below I'm attaching all screens....
  3. Windows 11 - almost all icons are not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - almost all icons are not showing: Hello, today after I opened my Windows 11, I saw, that almost all icons from pinned apps and icons from app displayed in "All applications" are not showing. This problem occurs only in Start Menu - on Taskbar everything is okay. Below I'm attaching all screens....
  4. Almost Everyone Has This Problem...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Almost Everyone Has This Problem...: I amWindows user for 20 years and I am using this OS for my work, hobby, entertainmentand many other personal things. I have problems since 2015 due to Windows 10. Iwill list them all! 1 – Searchby Modification Date/Create Date Thisfeature added to Windows on XP and this...
  5. (Almost) All Programs Crash

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    (Almost) All Programs Crash: This started about 2 weeks ago. After a restart, it will work fine for a few hours then all of a sudden, whatever program I am in, the screen goes black for a few seconds and all open programs, except for chrome, crash. And I can't get them to run again until I restart....
  6. Border error on almost all apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Border error on almost all apps: Hello all! I'm currently using a Surface Pro 7 with Windows 10 and I have an issue with the borders on almost all apps. I never backed up my PC sadly so I don't have access to a restore. Take a look at screenshots below for reference. As you can see, the exit buttons are...
  7. Almost 100% memory use

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Almost 100% memory use: So I'm having a problem where almost 100% of my memory is being shown in use anyone else have this problem I'm have problem finding the source any help is appreciated submitted by /u/skelington117 [link] [comments]...
  8. ALMOST ALL FILES ARE MISSING

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ALMOST ALL FILES ARE MISSING: Hi, Started my computer and noticed my desktop was almost blank, all loose files were gone but still the 2 folders I always have there where available. But when opening these folders I noticed only a few subfolders were left and each time with no files in them. I' ve...
  9. Service hosting using almost all RAM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Service hosting using almost all RAM: The windows service hosts are each taking up 40mb at startup and increases slowly until my PC crashes, I've seen each of them climb to 120mb and it's causing me to restart frequently while trying to do anything that needs a lot of memory on my PC, which is most of my...
  10. Problems using almost all windows related software

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problems using almost all windows related software: Hello, I’ve been having problems with my pc not allowing me to open or access anything like Microsoft Store, Photos, One Drive, or anything like that. I noticed When I go to my account setting it says verify identity, but if I click verify a grey screen pops up and flickers...