Windows 10: Problems using an Mpow bluetooth 4.0Dongle

Discus and support Problems using an Mpow bluetooth 4.0Dongle in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an Mpow bluetooth dongle connected via usb to my router.I am having problems,having downloaded via disk, the setup program.Firstly,it takes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DavidWIlliamsYU, Oct 7, 2020.

1. Problems using an Mpow bluetooth 4.0Dongle

I have an Mpow bluetooth dongle connected via usb to my router.I am having problems,having downloaded via disk, the setup program.Firstly,it takes forever to connect to bluetooth,and when it does and I play music on my iroar speaker,I am experiencing crackle through the speaker,like listening to an old vinyl disk!Any ideas anyone.When I listen via my cellphone to the speaker,the reception and playback is fine!

:)

DavidWIlliamsYU, Oct 7, 2020
  2. Ztruker Win User

New MPOW M5 Bluetooth Headset/Microphone& WiFi

I have a New MPOW M5 Bluetooth Headset/Microphone& WiFi. It's supposed to connect via a BT AC600 USB WiFi Bluetooth Adapter which is "Driver Free".
    The MPOW doesn't pair with the BT adapter and I can't find any way top make it pair as it's supposed to be automatic. My Samsung Galaxy A20 pairs without any problem.

The very first time I turned on the headset it paired. I then, for some unknown reason, went to Settings, Bluetooth devices, clicked on it and clicked on Remove Device. I have not been able to get it back since.

I tried the suggestions here: FIX: Bluetooth won’t turn on in Windows 10 which didn't help, including the registry change.

Also, if I turn bluetooth off, I can't turn it back on again. I have to reboot to turn it on.

Ztruker, Oct 7, 2020
  3. MPOW-059 Not Pairing

I can't pair my MPOW-059 with my laptop. Any suggestions?

HeyItzBabyGurl, Oct 7, 2020
  4. Problems using an Mpow bluetooth 4.0Dongle

MPOW wolverine and Sony xbt950bt Bluetooth speakers not discover-able on windows 10 machines

I am using a MPOW Wolverine bluetooth headset and I am trying to connect it to my Windows 10 PC and Windows 10 phone(I have a phone Lumia 640 LTE which runs Windows 10).

I was not able to see my bluetooth device in the search list. Looks like it is not discoverable. It is the case with my Sony xbt950bt bluetooth headset. I can't see it in my PC and my Phone.

I have another PC which runs Windows 10 and I can see these bluetooth speakers on them either. Not sure about the PCs but the phone shows that it has Bluetooth 4.0 version and the headsets were Bluetooth 4.1. Is that a reason? I came to know that bluetooth
    versions were backward compatible.

Please suggest if there is a way to solve this problem. Anyone facing this issue or any windows developer having some idea on this aspect, please give your suggestions.

shyamkumar454, Oct 7, 2020
Thema:

Problems using an Mpow bluetooth 4.0Dongle

1. Problems using an Mpow bluetooth 4.0Dongle - Similar Threads - Problems using Mpow

2. Problem while using bluetooth headset.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem while using bluetooth headset.: I was using my JBL 760NC Bluetooth Headset and I was not able to hear any other thing than the chat application which I was using. I was watching a youtube video and I connected to discord voice channel but the moment I connected to discord the chrome sound went mute I tried...
  3. Mpow BH456A driver issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mpow BH456A driver issue: After a week to search for the issue i'm thinking to throw through the window this bluetooth adapter.I try to explain all at my best.A lot of time ago i created a clone of my windows 11 with already driver installed of this adapter to a newer m2 ssd and everything worked...
  4. Mpow BH456A driver issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mpow BH456A driver issue: After a week to search for the issue i'm thinking to throw through the window this bluetooth adapter.I try to explain all at my best.A lot of time ago i created a clone of my windows 11 with already driver installed of this adapter to a newer m2 ssd and everything worked...
  5. Mpow HC Microphone broken

Mpow HC Microphone broken: I bought the Mpow HC headset, and it has a mouse and controller The controller works perfectly, sound up, sound down, mute sound, but not the microphone There is a microphone attached to the headset, and it is supposed to work, but it doesn't. Does anyone know a solution...
  6. New MPOW M5 Bluetooth Headset/Microphone& WiFi

New MPOW M5 Bluetooth Headset/Microphone& WiFi: I have a New MPOW M5 Bluetooth Headset/Microphone& WiFi. It's supposed to connect via a BT AC600 USB WiFi Bluetooth Adapter which is "Driver Free". The MPOW doesn't pair with the BT adapter and I can't find any way top make it pair as it's supposed to be automatic. My Samsung...
  7. Bluetooth 4 instead of Bluetooth 5.0

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth 4 instead of Bluetooth 5.0: I bought a USB Bluetooth Adapter which says it's Bluetooth 5.0 (on the packaging) and even on the adapter it's written Bluetooth 5.0 I checked Device Manager and it says it's Bluetooth 4 2. submitted by /u/IntelligentAdvanced [link] [comments]...
  8. MPOW HC5 Bluetoth headset with mic

MPOW HC5 Bluetoth headset with mic: Hi, I recently purchased the subject matter headphones and having trouble using them in Teams on my laptop. I have paired and selected them successfully through Teams setup but when I join a meeting everyone can hear me but I can't hear them. If I join the meeting in Teams...
  9. MPOW H5 Bluetooth headphones not working

MPOW H5 Bluetooth headphones not working: I have tried nearly everything, including uninstalling and reinstalling bluetooth drivers, but nothing seems to be working. Bluetooth cannot connect to my device....
  10. MPOW-059 Not Pairing

MPOW-059 Not Pairing: I can't pair my MPOW-059 with my laptop. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mpow-059-not-pairing/6ccb85b8-fec1-4167-a1e3-c5e69c597590