Windows 10: Problems using MSMG ToolKit need help.

Discus and support Problems using MSMG ToolKit need help. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello i am trying to make a custom windows 10 build, but when i do "Cleanup Source Images" it says:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GamaQ, Dec 9, 2019.

1. /u/GamaQ Win User

Problems using MSMG ToolKit need help.

Hello i am trying to make a custom windows 10 build, but when i do "Cleanup Source Images" it says:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Performing [Install.wim, Index : 1] Image Component Cleanup... ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Cannot Perform Image Component Cleanup when Pending.xml is present... ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ####Finished Cleaning Up Source Images with Component Cleanup & ResetBase###### ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- =============================================================================== Press any key to continue . . .

Is this a problem? Also when i "Make a DVD ISO Image" my new iso take up more space then the original.

Need help thank you for reading.

submitted by /u/GamaQ
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/GamaQ, Dec 9, 2019

2. MSMG ToolKit

I googled it but didn't find any links to Microsoft. Just stuff on MDL and it advised to sign in to view so that was that. I'm not joining that web site. It might be a legitimate Microsoft tool, all depends on what MSMG actually stands for?

alphanumeric, Dec 9, 2019
  3. xbliss Win User
    MSMG ToolKit

So many such tools.. would love to have clarity on how they are similar and different..

MSMG
    DISM
    WICD / SIM/ MDT - + Maybe use WDS for distribute?
    AutoUnattend.xml Answers
    Etc.

To slim & trim the size, the install & boot speeds, and "minimize interaction" & physical presence requirements.

I'm still curious as to out what MSMG does in comparison to WICD/ SIM/ MDT.
    Downloaded all, reading, learning

PS: Is there some legit HCL / Upgrade Assistant thing runs on older machines and checks for issues?
    Especially driver issues since I am just Installing/ running OS on the side.

xbliss, Dec 9, 2019
  4. das10 Win User

Error during convert from ESD to WIM image MSMG Toolkit 9.1

I don't know if this is relevant in your case, but, this comment by the developer says:

"Are you running the ToolKit in a folder containing a space in its folder name?"

https://forums.mydigitallife.net/thr...3#post-1341975

das10, Dec 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Problems using MSMG ToolKit need help. - Similar Threads - Problems using MSMG

2. Toolkit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toolkit: how to get the Microsoft Toolkit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toolkit/ae2706d9-7e7e-4d6b-80d8-18de0829e9a0
  3. Toolkit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Toolkit: how to get the Microsoft Toolkit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toolkit/ae2706d9-7e7e-4d6b-80d8-18de0829e9a0
  4. Does MSMG Toolkit really stop windows updates?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does MSMG Toolkit really stop windows updates?: Title says it all, I have a slow metered internet connection and I have tried everything to disable.bats and setting the connection to metered and nothing stops the updates. I want to know if msmg toolkit COMPLETELY stops windows from updating and touching my bandwidth....
  5. Help MSMG Tool Kit

Help MSMG Tool Kit: [ATTACH] Help everytime i try to Start MSMG tool Kit this error comes so i cant start it. Anyway to fix this: https://preview.redd.it/blvlvv60w2e61.png?width=595&format=png&auto=webp&s=0024d8ad7e84f8c8ff2bc68a4976571049c645dd submitted by /u/nojokerxd [link]...
  6. Help: Building a custom ISO with MSMG Toolkit- Want Adobe and Office products be still...

Help: Building a custom ISO with MSMG Toolkit- Want Adobe and Office products be still...: Hi there! I want to build a slim Windows 10 Pro N x64 ISO based on 20H2 (Build 19042.631) which has all the unneccesary stuff removed and some privacy tweaks applied. This is my second attempt now so I could need some help. The first ISO that I created had all of the stuff...
  7. Is customizing an Windows Installer ISO with MSMG Toolkit worthwhile anymore?

Is customizing an Windows Installer ISO with MSMG Toolkit worthwhile anymore?: Has anyone used it recently? How much is undone upon first update? I just want a bare-bones install of Windows 10 Pro, and I was going to use MSMG to build my own. However, from the readme: - Windows 10 v1903/v1909/v2004/v20H2 - Integrating or Installing Windows Updates...
  8. Help Using MSMG Toolkit 9.5, Adding Language Packs

Help Using MSMG Toolkit 9.5, Adding Language Packs: I'm attempting to make an ISO of Windows 10 that has French Canadian language pack .cab file preinstalled on it. I've found one, but get the error 0x800f081e upon installing it through MSMG. Can anyone direct me to the proper language packs to download? Would also be super...
  9. Error during convert from ESD to WIM image MSMG Toolkit 9.1

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Error during convert from ESD to WIM image MSMG Toolkit 9.1: Hi ! I'm using MSMG Toolkit 9.1 (All operations I'm doing on Windows 10_64bit_build 1809 having administrator rights ) When I want to convert ESD to WIM (install.esd to install.wim) windows_10.iso , I'm receiving next message 'D:\MSMG' is not recognized as an internal or...
  10. MSMG ToolKit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSMG ToolKit: Hi Guys, what do we think about this program ? I discory him in forum my digital life.. is a hack ? 39933

Users found this page by searching for:

1. msmg toolkit access denied

2. MSMG Toolkit gpedit.msc

3. Msmg toolkit not seeing my source

4. msmg toolkit access to the path is denied,
  5. msmg toolkit stuck at removing window automatically update,
  6. performing toolkit pre-cleanup operation please wait,
  7. how to fix cannot start msmg toolkit ,
  8. msmg toolkit acces danied,
  9. msmg toolkit freezes up