Windows 10: Problems using two Bluetooth headphones (of the same model) at the same time with banana voice.

Discus and support Problems using two Bluetooth headphones (of the same model) at the same time with banana voice. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I am using banana voice and previously got it working with multiple model or brand of headphones. I now have two Marshall Monitor Bluetooth Over-Ear... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/_Windle_Poons_, May 3, 2020.

1. Problems using two Bluetooth headphones (of the same model) at the same time with banana voice.

I am using banana voice and previously got it working with multiple model or brand of headphones. I now have two Marshall Monitor Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones to use with my Windows 10 HTPC but the sound is terrible when I add the second one (they both work separately). Is there any know issues with using two of the exact same model Bluetooth device on the same PC. Can anyone recommend a device I can plug into my PC to make it easier to use multiple Bluetooth headphones or sound card with drivers that support it.

submitted by /u/_Windle_Poons_
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/_Windle_Poons_, May 3, 2020
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, May 3, 2020
  3. Bluetooth Headphones only connect to voice and music

Today my headphones started to only use voice and music, when yesterday [the day i got them] they did all noise. I have re paired the headphones to the computer, remove and re add them to the computer list, and remove the computer from the headphones bluetooth
    list. Everytime I reconnect them they just say connected to voice and music.

GladiatorGator, May 3, 2020
  4. Problems using two Bluetooth headphones (of the same model) at the same time with banana voice.

Bluetooth headphones only connected as "voice"

Every time I try to connect any Bluetooth headphone to my computer it will only connect initially as "voice" with no stereo option available. Thus my computer will not play music at high quality for some time. After multiple restarts and deleting the device
    from the computer and repairing, it will eventually work but I have to repeat this process any time I turn the headphones off or disconnect them from my computer. Sometimes, the issue will also resolve itself via just waiting 10 minutes or so. None the less,
    this is INCREDIBLY irritating as I can never just connect my headphones and expect them to work as they should. Every time I try to listen to music there is a troubleshooting process. It is not a problem with the headphones as any Bluetooth headphone I connect
    has the same problem and the headphones work fine with any other device.

I have tried the following steps suggested in another question with the same problem to no avail:

Please try following and check after each step

1. Run Troubleshooters for Bluetooth and Hardware & Devices

Type troubleshoot in Windows Starts Search box (Cortana) > Troubleshoot

1.1 Click Bluetooth and run the troubleshooter

1.2 Click Hardware & devices and run the troubleshooter

2. Take actions related to Bluetooth driver

Windows Key+X > Click Device Manager > Expand Bluetooth > Right click on entry below >

A. Rollback the Driver

Click Properties > Go to Driver tab > If there is rollback option, click it

B. Uninstall the Driver

Uninstall > Reboot the computer > The driver will be installed automatically when you restart

C. Update the driver

Click Update Driver Software > Click Browse my computer for driver software > Click Let my pick from a list of device drivers on my computer > Choose the driver > Click Next to update > If this does not work, select Search
    automatically for the updated driver in place of Browse my computer for driver software > Restart your computer

D. Update driver from manufacturer's website

Go to the website of the display adapter's manufacturer or computer's manufacturer > See if some driver is released for your model and OS > If yes, download that > In previous option, you click Update Driver Software,
    in place of this, click Uninstall > Install the downloaded driver > Restart your computer"

3. Head to following Microsoft help on Bluetooth issue and execute the steps there

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14169/...

4. Restart Bluetooth Support Service

Windows Key+R > Type services.msc > Enter > Once the Services window opens, locate Restart Bluetooth Support Service > right-click > Restart.

ShlokNatarajan, May 3, 2020
Thema:

Problems using two Bluetooth headphones (of the same model) at the same time with banana voice.

1. Problems using two Bluetooth headphones (of the same model) at the same time with banana voice. - Similar Threads - Problems using Bluetooth

2. two processes with the same name at the same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    two processes with the same name at the same time: Hi. I am running Windows 7 Ultimate 32-Bit with Service Pack 1 on acer laptopEvery time when I turn on my laptop and open the task manager and open the "Processes" tab I see two processes with the same name at the same time, those two processes called "dwm.exe" .the first...
  3. two processes with the same name at the same time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    two processes with the same name at the same time: Hi. I am running Windows 7 Ultimate 32-Bit with Service Pack 1 on acer laptopEvery time when I turn on my laptop and open the task manager and open the "Processes" tab I see two processes with the same name at the same time, those two processes called "dwm.exe" .the first...
  4. Cannot print for two same model printer on same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot print for two same model printer on same time: Hi, I am using Windows 11 Pro, I had two same model printer Panasonic KX-P1121 installed on my pc with two difference name "Panasonic KX-P1121" and "Panasonic KX-P1121 USB". Both of it connected by two difference USB port. I had some documents want to print, I send to print...
  5. Cannot print for two same model printer on same time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot print for two same model printer on same time: Hi, I am using Windows 11 Pro, I had two same model printer Panasonic KX-P1121 installed on my pc with two difference name "Panasonic KX-P1121" and "Panasonic KX-P1121 USB". Both of it connected by two difference USB port. I had some documents want to print, I send to print...
  6. Two Bluetooth Headphones or Speakers at the same time.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Two Bluetooth Headphones or Speakers at the same time.: Here are some pictures of the setup. The two powered speakers are 12 ft apart and I don't want to run a wire between them. The built-in Bluetooth on the Windows 10 PC is paired with both of the BTI-018 Bluetooth receivers. I can play music through each speaker's separately...
  7. How to connect two headphones at a same time on the same device?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to connect two headphones at a same time on the same device?: I've been trying videos on youtube but it doesn't work. So I want to enjoy the sound with my brother, so I would like you to help me. USB headphone is connect on the front and the port headphone is connected in the back of my PC....
  8. Problem with using bluetooth and wi-fi at the same time

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with using bluetooth and wi-fi at the same time: After latest updates of Win 10 i've been getting these issues with my internet connection everytime i connect my laptop to bluetooth speakers. Either the connection is really slow or it doesn't work at all. I've tried troubleshooting and it sait it coudn't recognize the...
  9. I want to connect two headphones at a same time.

I want to connect two headphones at a same time.: I've been trying videos on youtube but it doesn't work. My PC build is one of the latest one so far... So I want to enjoy the sound with my brother, so I would like you to help me. USB headphone is connect on the front and the port headphone is connected in the back of my PC....
  10. Using headphones and speakers at the same time.

Using headphones and speakers at the same time.: I recently bought a new headset and desktop. I just tried out the headset and found it to be amazing, but I was wondering how I could get sound to go through both the headset and speakers on my speakers system. The desktop is in Windows 10, and it's a Lenovo, and I can...