Windows 10: Problems using Windows, please help

Discus and support Problems using Windows, please help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I log into my account dispay flashes for few minutes. When it stops flashing I can't click anything on task bar, open start menu, task manger or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MateoB_64, Apr 11, 2020.

1. MateoB_64 Win User

Problems using Windows, please help

When I log into my account dispay flashes for few minutes. When it stops flashing I can't click anything on task bar, open start menu, task manger or any other preinstalled programexcept windows explorer., I also can't install anything else.

When I open safe mode it just flashes forever, setup repair and system restore dont work either. System image can't be made because I can't install a program for it, permission to install promps never shows up. What should I do? Please help

:)

MateoB_64, Apr 11, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 11, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 11, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Apr 11, 2020
Thema:

1. Problems using Windows, please help - Similar Threads - Problems using please

2. Please help me with this problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me with this problem: your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. Contact IT helpdesk for more information...
  3. BSOD Problem, Help Please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Problem, Help Please: I've been having BSOD problems recently when watching films or videos. But the problem is that when I use the computer, the bsod does not appear, only when I do not use the computer for some time. I get it with the code: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED....
  4. BSOD PROBLEMS, Please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD PROBLEMS, Please help: I've been having BSOD crashes lately and I've been trying to search for the causes and fixes. I used Memtest86 and came out with no issues, I also used OCCT and came out with no issues with my GPU. I've had BSOD with 3 different stop codes: KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION,...
  5. microphone problems please help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    microphone problems please help: Recently out of nowhere, I lost connection to all my microphones steel series arctis 7, hyper x quad cast all are USB microphones. Still, for some reason, the only microphone working is my webcam microphone. When they just stopped working, they are just silent. The weird...
  6. help to fix this problem please!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    help to fix this problem please!: Data usage is stuck to 0. Is there any one to help me. My computers drivers are up to date. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-to-fix-this-problem-please/5272b2e5-3412-43ff-813f-e033acd2a36f
  7. Windows 10 problem, please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 problem, please help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/zeWarudo99 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fx3w9q/windows_10_problem_please_help/
  8. Problem with using OneDrive - help Newbie please!

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem with using OneDrive - help Newbie please!: I am trying to transfer My Docs files from my old laptop to a new Tablet - both are latest version of Windows 10. My problem is: I can see in my vault on my laptop all my files going back for ages but when I go into One Drive on my new Tablet and open the vault all I see are...
  9. Please help with this problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please help with this problem: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/something-went-wrong-while-trying-to-turn-on/e3574c71-b368-4a44-930c-b079e48ea90b?tm=1533049618684...
  10. Wierd Problem- please help!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wierd Problem- please help!: I put windows 10 on my test machine that was running 8.1 pro everything went smoothly I have not had a real time last night to play around with it so i shut the pc down When turning it on this morning I got the Windows Screen and now everything is black. I have a mouse...