Windows 10: PROBLEMS VIEWING THE PREVIEW AND ERROR CODES

Discus and support PROBLEMS VIEWING THE PREVIEW AND ERROR CODES in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Can some let me know if they are having problems with the preview mode in word. I try using it and it does not work and errors keep popping up.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sarah221, May 22, 2020.

1. Sarah221 Win User

PROBLEMS VIEWING THE PREVIEW AND ERROR CODES

Can some let me know if they are having problems with the preview mode in word. I try using it and it does not work and errors keep popping up.

:)

Sarah221, May 22, 2020
  2. meloneum Win User

BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, May 22, 2020
  3. Preview pane is not available while viewing the pictures

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I would like to know the file format of the image that you would like to see in preview pane.

If the preview pane doesn’t appear, I suggest you to follow the steps and check if that helps to resolve the issue.

• Open the folder where the images are located.

• Click on View option at the top and choose
      Preview pane.

• Now you will be able to see the images on the Preview pane.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, May 22, 2020
  4. PROBLEMS VIEWING THE PREVIEW AND ERROR CODES

preview/details pane in explorer

Hi,

Setting the Preview pane to show or hide in File Explorer will apply to all folders. If you wish to hide the Preview pane in File Explorer, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Open File Explorer.
    • Tap on View tab.
    • Click Preview Pane to view/hide it.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, May 22, 2020
Thema:

PROBLEMS VIEWING THE PREVIEW AND ERROR CODES

1. PROBLEMS VIEWING THE PREVIEW AND ERROR CODES - Similar Threads - PROBLEMS VIEWING PREVIEW

2. Code 80072EFE error problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code 80072EFE error problem: I am using windows 7 ultimate 32 bit in compaq presario v3000 model laptop. I have problem Base system devise drivers instaling. please help me. And Code 80072EFE error problem* Moved from Community Center...
  3. Code 80072EFE error problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Code 80072EFE error problem: I am using windows 7 ultimate 32 bit in compaq presario v3000 model laptop. I have problem Base system devise drivers instaling. please help me. And Code 80072EFE error problem* Moved from Community Center...
  4. Website viewing problems.

in Browsers and Email
    Website viewing problems.: Occasionally when in a website, I click for the next page and the window goes black and the tab shows something like "search (1 x 1)". It varies but there is always the (1 x 1). It looks like there maybe a single pixel in the centre of the screen which is presumably the 1 x...
  5. Problem with view of icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem with view of icons: Normally, I open my "icons" folder and I see small versions of the icon itself. Now I'm getting what you see in the screenshot attached. You will note there is one icon that shows up, like normal and like I want them to. What have I done to change this? I want to be able to...
  6. Task View problems

Task View problems: Hi I am new to Windows 10 and am struggling!!I have a few applications open and when I try to launch any one via the Task View it appears and then closes and displays "Life at a view" screen. This has happened before but I was able to switch off. This time I have been using...
  7. network viewing problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    network viewing problem: I have 3 computers, 2 of the computers can see the other computes in both the network and home group, my computer that I created the homegroup on can see all, but cannot see all 2 computer only 2 I have checked setting and all are set the same, I have tried disabling both...
  8. Photo preview/view problems: shows all images, not current selection

Photo preview/view problems: shows all images, not current selection: I am having problems with my photo images, specifically serious problems regarding trying to preview or view only selected images from a single folder. Before I upgraded to Win 10 from Win 7, on both XP and Win 7, I was able to control-select photos, right-click and use...
  9. Problem viewing icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem viewing icons: When I upgraded to windows 10, all the icon images of my pictures are now a white slide with a blue mountain-like thing on it. I can't tell what I am looking at without opening them up. I use to be able to know what they all were before I opened them. How do I fix My icons?...
  10. Preview problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Preview problem: I have a preview upgrade stuck in Win 7 update folder. I have edited the registry and everything I can think of. Does anyone know how to get rid of it? Thanks 5703