Windows 10: problems w desktop icons and progress in jigsaw puzzles

Discus and support problems w desktop icons and progress in jigsaw puzzles in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I recently moved from a desktop running Windows 10 to a Surface Pro running Window 11. I have encountered several problems.I cannot create... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DianeBloechl, May 8, 2022.

1. problems w desktop icons and progress in jigsaw puzzles

Hello,I recently moved from a desktop running Windows 10 to a Surface Pro running Window 11. I have encountered several problems.I cannot create desktop icons for frequently used apps. How do I create desktop icon shortcuts for my frequently used apps?I have played Microsoft Jigsaw puzzles >a year, solving dozens of puzzles and accumulating >200K “gold bars”. When I try to play Microsoft Jigsaw on my new surface pro, I find I am back at the beginning and all previous gains wiped out. How do I restore my progress?Thank you

:)

DianeBloechl, May 8, 2022

2. windows 10 magic jigsaw puzzles problems

This is not the problem I am having. The app for Microsoft Classic Jigsaw Puzzles doesn't show up in my list of apps or Icons so that I may return to my puzzles each day without any hassle.

DonaRaucher, May 8, 2022
  3. How to restore jigsaw puzzle progress

I just lost all of the progress on my completed jigsaw puzzles. This is not an Xbox issue, as I don't log into Xbox. How can I restore my months of work?

Dennis Sedlack, May 8, 2022
  4. problems w desktop icons and progress in jigsaw puzzles

Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand your query related to Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle not working on your PC. I certainly appreciate your efforts in trying to resolve the issue by following certain troubleshooting steps.

In this scenario, we would suggest you to uninstall from Apps & feature under Windows Settings and then reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle from Microsoft Store.

Regarding, the points and the progress in the game which you will not lose during the reinstallation process. After reinstallation use the same Microsoft account you used previously for the game and all the progress and points will sync.

Also, let me point you in the right direction of support. I would suggest you to post your query on
    Microsoft Casual Games community,
    where we have expertise and support professionals to assist you with your query.

Regards.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, May 8, 2022
Thema:

problems w desktop icons and progress in jigsaw puzzles

1. problems w desktop icons and progress in jigsaw puzzles - Similar Threads - problems desktop icons

2. Jigsaw Puzzles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Jigsaw Puzzles: The picture in Microsoft jigsaw puzzles are so small it is very frustrating especially for older people. So how can you enlarge the picture? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jigsaw-puzzles/f8d56371-2cbb-42ba-9048-273f4aaa118d
  3. problems w desktop icons and progress in jigsaw puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problems w desktop icons and progress in jigsaw puzzles: Hello,I recently moved from a desktop running Windows 10 to a Surface Pro running Window 11. I have encountered several problems.I cannot create desktop icons for frequently used apps. How do I create desktop icon shortcuts for my frequently used apps?I have played Microsoft...
  4. How to restore jigsaw puzzle progress - the picture thumbnail shows correct progress...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to restore jigsaw puzzle progress - the picture thumbnail shows correct progress...: How to restore jigsaw puzzle progress - the picture thumbnail shows correct progress... but for the text number instead of showing about 60% it shows 1% and that is what I get when I click to start.......
  5. How to restore jigsaw puzzle progress - the picture thumbnail shows correct progress...

How to restore jigsaw puzzle progress - the picture thumbnail shows correct progress...: How to restore jigsaw puzzle progress - the picture thumbnail shows correct progress... but for the text number instead of showing about 60% it shows 1% and that is what I get when I click to start.......
  6. Problem with jigsaw puzzles

Problem with jigsaw puzzles: Ever since I purchased the "Premium" for jigsaw puzzles, my downloaded and played puzzles do not show up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-jigsaw-puzzles/f6fe4861-53aa-4bf0-b2ab-1dedabae9cdf
  7. Microsoft jigsaw puzzles problem

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft jigsaw puzzles problem: I have been unable to access Microsoft jigsaw puzzles for a week. The program stalls when the first add tries to load. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw-puzzles-problem/53f8a506-7bc8-4447-8f52-06c2050cf695
  8. How to restore jigsaw puzzle progress

How to restore jigsaw puzzle progress: I just lost all of the progress on my completed jigsaw puzzles. This is not an Xbox issue, as I don't log into Xbox. How can I restore my months of work?...
  9. Magic jigsaw puzzles problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Magic jigsaw puzzles problem: https://eu.globalcurrencyreset.xyz/b3b504c62e980fc30a73783aaa763446/index.html?ip=2a00%3A23c5%3A5f85%3Aa400%3Ad02b%3A4128%3A942%3A10da&siteid=YjY0NTQzODA2MzkxNzM2ODcyMjU0IzE1ODg0OTAwMTlANTYzNUBfZGMxNjhjMTcxYmIxNzhiYmQxNmI0NTVkZWNmMTc5Njk&trackid=20200503071349168 A problem...
  10. problem with magic jigsaw puzzle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    problem with magic jigsaw puzzle: Tried to open Microsoft Magic Jigsaw Puzzles on laptop today and get error code 0x803F8001. The program flashes on screen and then immediately shuts down and goes back to desktop. What happened and how do I fix?...