Windows 10: Problems when downloading halo mcc on pc

Discus and support Problems when downloading halo mcc on pc in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Since yesterday i've been having issues downloading this game from the Microsoft Store.And when i try to download halo mcc it doesn't even try to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RobertKHS, Oct 14, 2021.

1. RobertKHS Win User

Problems when downloading halo mcc on pc

Since yesterday i've been having issues downloading this game from the Microsoft Store.And when i try to download halo mcc it doesn't even try to download and gives this 2 error codes : "0x803FB107" , "0x80070424".So i looked up a lot of other topics where people had the same issues but some of the fixes worked for them for me none worked.So the things i did:wsrest , restarted pc , reinstalled the store , loged out , loged back in , tried downloading from the xbox app , reinstalled windows , still the same issues.I talked to support they told me to try the things that i already did and none

:)

RobertKHS, Oct 14, 2021

2. Unable to download Halo MCC on PC

Hi,

I am unable to download the Halo MCC on my PC through Xbox (Beta) app and Microsoft Store. Whenever I start my downloading of the Halo MCC (which includes Halo Reach, Halo CE and Halo 2:Anniversary currently), nothing gets downloaded because of the following
    errors -

1. Halo MCC says that the error is related to one of it's add-on not being downloaded.

2. Halo Reach, Halo Ce and Halo 2 says that the error is not downloading the app or game it works with

Hence, there is a circular dependency among these applications and nothing is being downloaded.

I have tried the following steps so far -

1. Checked my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription (it is active)

2. Reset and Terminate Microsoft store and Gaming Services and did a restart.

3. Reinstalled the Xbox (beta) app

4. Cleared all cache and temp

Nothing has worked so far. Please help me with this.

UnkemptArc99, Oct 14, 2021
  3. xAmorfide Win User
    Halo MCC PC

Hi,

I know Halo MCC (specifically Reach), will be released on December 3rd, 2019. Is there a specific time this will be released?

xAmorfide, Oct 14, 2021
  4. Problems when downloading halo mcc on pc

Can not download halo mcc collection

With the release of halo 3 today i went to update the mcc so i could play it but the store said there had been a issue with halo mcc and i needed to reinstall it.

I have been trying to do this for a few hours now and it will not let me download it, i dont get a error message it just sort of flash's and then i have a option to resume the download even though it never started

DannyLake1, Oct 14, 2021
Thema:

Problems when downloading halo mcc on pc

1. Problems when downloading halo mcc on pc - Similar Threads - Problems downloading halo

2. Problems when downloading halo mcc on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems when downloading halo mcc on pc: Since yesterday i've been having issues downloading this game from the Microsoft Store.And when i try to download halo mcc it doesn't even try to download and gives this 2 error codes : "0x803FB107" , "0x80070424".So i looked up a lot of other topics where people had the same...
  3. Problems when downloading halo mcc on pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems when downloading halo mcc on pc: Since yesterday i've been having issues downloading this game from the Microsoft Store.And when i try to download halo mcc it doesn't even try to download and gives this 2 error codes : "0x803FB107" , "0x80070424".So i looked up a lot of other topics where people had the same...
  4. Halo MCC "Download DLC" Problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Halo MCC "Download DLC" Problem: I have had the Halo MCC for a while on Xbox and recently got a gaming laptop. I have successfully downloaded it, but anytime I try to play multiplayer or the campaigns it tells me to download the corresponding game DLC. I have downloaded everything and the "Change Installed...
  5. Halo MCC installation problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo MCC installation problems: Halo: Master Chief Collection--I purchased this downloadable item from Newegg, but am having installation problems. Computer wants to send it to my C: drive, an SSD that is nearly full. Not enough room. I want it to go to my HDD, which has plenty of space. Installation...
  6. Can't download Halo MCC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't download Halo MCC: Went to Microsoft store on windows 10 downloaded Halo MCC It says "Install the app or game before you can install this add-on, you need to install the app or game it works with" Code : 0x80073D12 Then it also said something that my C: drive is full. Okay how do i switch...
  7. Halo PC not quitting to desktop after Halo 3 download in MCC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Halo PC not quitting to desktop after Halo 3 download in MCC: When I go to close the program, i usually have to go into the task mgr to kill the program to get it to close. I tried closing it and not doing that and it closed, it just took a while to close......
  8. Unable to download Halo MCC on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download Halo MCC on PC: Hi, I am unable to download the Halo MCC on my PC through Xbox Beta app and Microsoft Store. Whenever I start my downloading of the Halo MCC which includes Halo Reach, Halo CE and Halo 2:Anniversary currently, nothing gets downloaded because of the following errors - 1....
  9. Halo MCC for PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo MCC for PC: I recently bought the MCC on Pc, and it came with Reach at no additional cost. Will the same be true of the other games as they are added to the collection? Will they be automatically added to my library as free dlc, or will they have to purchased individually? In other...
  10. Halo MCC PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo MCC PC: Hi, I know Halo MCC (specifically Reach), will be released on December 3rd, 2019. Is there a specific time this will be released? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/halo-mcc-pc/442fce9a-8f5c-4478-957e-272a56163adc