Windows 10: Problems when login to PayPal with Windows 10

Discus and support Problems when login to PayPal with Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi... I just got a new PC and it came with Windows 10 Pro. Everything seemed to work fine until I tried to login to my PayPal account... it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Gaita26, Feb 1, 2019.

1. Gaita26 Win User

Problems when login to PayPal with Windows 10

Hi...

I just got a new PC and it came with Windows 10 Pro.

Everything seemed to work fine until I tried to login to my PayPal account... it constantly delivers me an error message, "impossible to start the session".

I don't know what to do... I can login perfectly with my laptop... but with the PC something happens...

Thanks in advance for your help...!

:)

Gaita26, Feb 1, 2019
  2. Bazil1961 Win User

Can't access Paypal

Hi,

Running Windows 10 on an Acer laptop.

Cannot load Paypal website.

Have tried using multiple browsers;

• Internet Explorer
    • Firefox
    • Opera
    • Google Chrome
    Unable to access via any of these.

Have run scans using Malware Bytes and Avira - comes up clean.

No issues opening any other web sites on the laptop - secured or otherwise.

If I turn off the router and use my mobile as a hotspot I can connect the laptop to Paypal ok.

If I revert to using home wifi then the laptop Paypal problem recurs.

Desktop computer can connect to Paypal using the home wifi.

Process of elimination suggests the problem is with the laptop wifi settings or Firewall somehow.

Far from a computer expert - just your average frustrated user trying to do something that seems like it should be simple.

Anyone had this or similar problem and worked it out?

Bazil1961, Feb 1, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 1, 2019
  4. Problems when login to PayPal with Windows 10

Problems paying with paypal on the microsoft store.

Hello,

This issue might be caused by incorrect account configuration. We'd like to know if you've already added your Paypal account in your Microsoft account as a payment option. If not, kindly follow the steps below to add your Paypal account:

• Sign in to your
      Payment options
    • Select Add payment option.
    • Fill in the required fields, then select Next. If you don't see any more prompts, you're done.
    • Try purchasing in the Store.

Let us know the result.

Regile Reb, Feb 1, 2019
Thema:

Problems when login to PayPal with Windows 10

1. Problems when login to PayPal with Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Problems login PayPal

2. Login problem Windows 10?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Login problem Windows 10?: Hi there. I got the old PC from a friend. But now he doesn't have his login data anymore, so I can't really start the PC. Is there a possibility to create a new user or delete the old one ?? Anmeldeproblem Windows 10?
  3. Paypal

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Paypal: Roblox is asking for my Microsoft store reciepts but I paid thru Paypal how do I retrieve these?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paypal/0df2fe5d-7c60-42e0-a5ea-bdeb876fd17d
  4. windows 10 login problems

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows 10 login problems: i cannot log into my dell inspiron 24 with my pin or password i have went to the website to reset my password and the system says its the wrong password i need into my computer and have been locked out for weeks. please help thanks...
  5. Paypal

Paypal: I keep getting Hotmail --- E-mails form Scam Paypal- Then I get a reply from a kosher Paypal. This wa after I reported to Paypal THE FIRM the scam E-mails. I then have another what looks Like a scam E-mail. Giving the time of my report to Paypal The FIRM. Could the...
  6. Unable to login to Paypal phone broken

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unable to login to Paypal phone broken: I use an authenticator app on my phone for 2 step verification to login to paypal but my phone is broken so I can no longer get the code. I've tried using the microsoft authenticator app on another device but it's looking for a QR code to scan which I can't access since I...
  7. Windows 10 login problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 login problem: I have Windows 10 computer with 3 Microsoft Online accounts logged in. 2 of them are admin accounts and one is non admin. Last succesful logon was by non admin account. After last power on I have problem logging in as it states "The User Profile Service service failes the...
  8. problem for paypal payment

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    problem for paypal payment: I have a problem in purchase on Microsoft store, whenever I try to pay through my paypal account it gives me error cqeoK0ZgN0i/qvjT.43.1.11.10 and saying that they having problem to process my payment. is there any idea what course this problem?. because I have already...
  9. Windows 10 login problem

Windows 10 login problem: Please can anyone help me to resolve a login problem I have ? I recently found that Microsoft Edge wasn't opening on my PC when I clicked on the icon, so I used Internet Explorer to access this website and search for a solution to the problem. It seems that quite a few...
  10. IE11 and PayPal

in Browsers and Email
    IE11 and PayPal: I was placing an order using IE11 under Windows 10. When I clicked on the link to use PayPal, the tab changed the name and the circle spun and then the screen stayed where it was. I tried several times with the same results. I switched over to Firefox (my default browser...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. problems with paypal login