Windows 10: Problems when oppening game launchers. code 0xc0000005the application was unable to start...

Discus and support Problems when oppening game launchers. code 0xc0000005the application was unable to start... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, it's been about a week or two that I have been unable to open any gaming application in my Windows 1064 bits. Every time I try to open either... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AntônioM, Dec 19, 2019.

1. AntônioM Win User

Problems when oppening game launchers. code 0xc0000005the application was unable to start...

Hello, it's been about a week or two that I have been unable to open any gaming application in my Windows 1064 bits.

Every time I try to open either Steam, Battle.net, or Origin, I receive this message:

" the application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000005. Click ok to close the application."

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling my applications, I've tried a Clean Boot, and I've tried updating my Windows to see if the problem would go away, it didn't. I have no anti-virusesexcept Windows Defender, which some people said could cause this problem, maybe Windows Defender truly is the problem, but I think if that was the case, than I could have opened the applications after the Clean Boot.

Any help is heavily appreciated!!

:)

AntônioM, Dec 19, 2019

2. ERROR 0xc000012f whe I try to enter the Epic Games Launcher

Hi BrayanOng,

Having a corrupted app file is one of the possible reasons why you are getting this error code: 0xc000012f when entering the Epic Game Launcher. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Were you able to enter the Epic Game Launcher before without any problem?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Epic game Launcher?
    • Which version of Windows are you using?

Wilfred Mac, Dec 19, 2019
  3. AudioDG.exe is crashing an application. [Rockstar Games Launcher]

You're welcome for the help.

There were Launcher.exe_Rockstar Games Launcher Application errors in the Event Logs at least one appeared to be caused by the socialclub.dll :

Faulting application name: Launcher.exe_Rockstar Games Launcher, version: 1.0.3.112, time stamp: 0x5d7a9c06

Faulting module name: socialclub.dll_unloaded, version: 2.0.2.5, time stamp: 0x5d76d30c

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Fault offset: 0x00000000000cea5a

Faulting process id: 0x3144

Faulting application start time: 0x01d56e8c9c9f51e1

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Launcher\Launcher.exe

Faulting module path: socialclub.dll

There may be a just recently released version of the Rockstar Games Launcher (1.0.4.116) to fix another issue if you want to try updating.

auggy [Directly], Dec 19, 2019
  4. ddls Win User

Problems when oppening game launchers. code 0xc0000005the application was unable to start...

Start Menu Launcher Not Working: white box instead of app list

As of this morning, the launcher my start menu has stopped working properly. Normally, I launch all of my applications by hitting the windows key and typing out the name of what I want until it appears in the launcher. Now, my start menu looks fine when I first hit the windows key or click the windows logo to bring it up. However, this is what I get when I begin to type the name of an application:

Problems when oppening game launchers. code 0xc0000005the application was unable to start... [​IMG]

Googling variations of the title I used in this post was not fruitful - I found nobody who had a similar problem so far. Restarting the computer does not fix the issue. Any tips on the appropriate steps to diagnose or fix this are much appreciated.

Thema:

1. Problems when oppening game launchers. code 0xc0000005the application was unable to start... - Similar Threads - Problems oppening game

2. the application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142 when starting my farlight 84 game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142 when starting my farlight 84 game: i can run genshin impact just fine as well as other games but for some reason i cant start farlight 84 i tried the command prompt method my driver are up to date i tried the region thing please help screenshot not mine i deleted the game for now...
  3. the application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142 when starting my farlight 84 game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142 when starting my farlight 84 game: i can run genshin impact just fine as well as other games but for some reason i cant start farlight 84 i tried the command prompt method my driver are up to date i tried the region thing please help screenshot not mine i deleted the game for now...
  4. The application was unable to start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The application was unable to start: Hi i just installed red dead 2 and when i started the game i face an error saying The application was unable to start please click ok to close the application And I don't know what to do...
  5. The application was unable to start

The application was unable to start: Hi i just installed red dead 2 and when i started the game i face an error saying The application was unable to start please click ok to close the application And I don't know what to do...
  6. "The application was unable to start correctly 0xc00007b" when open epic games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "The application was unable to start correctly 0xc00007b" when open epic games: I always get "The application was unable to start correctly 0xc00007b" when trying to open epic games . I tried many ways but can't fix it Is there any method to fix it?...
  7. "The application was unable to start correctly 0xc00007b" when open epic games

"The application was unable to start correctly 0xc00007b" when open epic games: I always get "The application was unable to start correctly 0xc00007b" when trying to open epic games . I tried many ways but can't fix it Is there any method to fix it?...
  8. Application Unable to Start

in Browsers and Email
    Application Unable to Start: I downloaded Opera Installer, clicked on the fie to open it and was told "Application Error" - the application is unable to start correctly error 0x00000005. This file has been downloaded thousnads of times; my system is clean and Scannow reports no integrity violations. I...
  9. the application was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b, epic games launcher

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    the application was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b, epic games launcher: I was installing the epic games launcher, and when i click on epic games launcher, this error popped up, the application was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b, i search for solution at epic games store support but they said i should refer this problem to microsoft support...
  10. epic games the application was unable start correctly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    epic games the application was unable start correctly: hi, i have been getting this error on my computer for a few days.I downloaded all .dlls but still the error has not been fixed. I will be glad if you help...
Tags: