Windows 10: Problems when typing.

Discus and support Problems when typing. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; These are 2 problems that are so annoying. Number 1 is that sometimes when I am typing in any site, there is a glitch that occasionally happens that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Rhetorical_Riddles, Sep 20, 2020.

1. Problems when typing.

These are 2 problems that are so annoying. Number 1 is that sometimes when I am typing in any site, there is a glitch that occasionally happens that when i press a key on my keyboard, it will replace the character in front of it with the character i typed, therefore I need to delete everything after the mistake in order to fix the mistake. The other problem is similar. That on any random site, I type for a bit then a glitch occasionally happens where when my typing cursor is behind a character including a space, my typing cursor will turn into a blue rectangle that looks like it has highlighted/selected in-between 2 characters. Those 2 problems are so annoying.

:)

Rhetorical_Riddles, Sep 20, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 20, 2020
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Uninstall problem

Open the Admin Command Prompt:
    1. diskpart
    2. List disk
    3. select disk # where # is the disk that contains hidden partitions
    4. list par
    5. select partition #
    6. delete partition OVERRIDE
    7. repeat steps 5 & 6 for the additional hidden partitions.
    8. exit
    OR:
    if you want to clean the whole disk, after step 3 above
    Type: clean
    Type: exit

topgundcp, Sep 20, 2020
  4. dencal Win User

Problems when typing.

Uninstall problem

Thank you for your reply.
    Problem is I don't know which one to delete because they don't show drive letter. see att below.
    Both SSD,s are the same configured sizes. W10 is online all the time even though I am in W8.1

dencal, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

Problems when typing.

1. Problems when typing. - Similar Threads - Problems typing

2. Typing problem - Suddenly unable to type in most of the input boxes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Typing problem - Suddenly unable to type in most of the input boxes: Hi, Recently, I sometimes cannot type on my laptop all of a sudden. The symptoms are quite specific: 0. Everytime it happened, I was in the middle of using the laptop, and it can be solved by restarting the laptop. 1. When I typed in English, it seems that I can still...
  3. Bluetooth keyboard typing problem with win 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth keyboard typing problem with win 10: Hallo i have a typing problem using my Bluetooth keyboard. when i start to type , it doesnt type anything, i have to click again and retype to see words written, i tried it with IPAD and it works perfectly, i checked the keyboard settings and tried to change some but...
  4. I activated windows and i had problems with the font. I used clear type, but apparently it...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I activated windows and i had problems with the font. I used clear type, but apparently it...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BeefNuggetScientist2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iornwd/i_activated_windows_and_i_had_problems_with_the/
  5. Surface Pro problems. Type cover, SD card, usb ports suddenly not working and not switching...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro problems. Type cover, SD card, usb ports suddenly not working and not switching...: The surface pro wouldn't switch on although it was plugged in. I think the typecover illuminated. I unplugged and left it for several hours and then plugged in and it switched on. However the typecover no longer worked. I've also discovered that micro SD is no longer visible...
  6. After installing kb4566785, "type here to search" got a problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    After installing kb4566785, "type here to search" got a problem: [ATTACH] From a few days ago, from time to time when I type something in the "type here to search", number 2 above started to appear. originally only 1 and 3 appeared when I type something. It appears randomly and is distractive, so I want to make it unshown. I guess it...
  7. File Type extension Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Type extension Problem: My files ,videos, music are affected by an extension type called .47lful55V all files and cant open any of the files and cant use. I have tried several methods to fix this but none of them give hands please help me to fix this issue I cant us any apps files videos music...
  8. Strange typing problem involving the UK layout "At" symbol and apostrophe.

Strange typing problem involving the UK layout "At" symbol and apostrophe.: I am asking here because i cant find a solution anywhere else aside from changing my keyboard to US layout, but for some reason, i cannot type the At or apostrophe in windows, even using the on screen keyboard, unless i change my layout. I have verified that this is not a...
  9. I have problems with windows zooming in and out and enlarging type, dancing circles and...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have problems with windows zooming in and out and enlarging type, dancing circles and...: Hi, I have been on here before with problems with my screen. I have problems with windows zooming in and out and enlarging type, dancing circles and wiggles on my screen. It makes it impossible to use the mouse. It does this even without the mouse. I have Windows 10...
  10. hey can anybody fix this problem every time I type on anything it just opens a lot of stuff

hey can anybody fix this problem every time I type on anything it just opens a lot of stuff: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Mody_69 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h7c8x8/hey_can_anybody_fix_this_problem_every_time_i/