Windows 10: Problems while playing games

Discus and support Problems while playing games in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I will be in the middle of a game and my computer will just restart. I replaced my cpu as well as my motherboard and am not sure what to do now.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PresleyMiller, May 27, 2020.

1. Problems while playing games

I will be in the middle of a game and my computer will just restart. I replaced my cpu as well as my motherboard and am not sure what to do now.

-<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    -<System>
    <Provider Name="EventLog" />
    <EventID Qualifiers="32768">6008</EventID>
    <Level>2</Level>
    <Task>0</Task>
    <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreatedSystemTime="2020-05-27T04:30:56.661370200Z" />
    <EventRecordID>1082</EventRecordID>
    <Channel>System</Channel>
    <Computer>DESKTOP-HNTKSM2</Computer>
    <Security />
    </System>
    -<EventData>
    <Data>10:24:12 PM</Data>
    <Data>‎5/‎26/‎2020</Data>
    <Data />
    <Data />
    <Data>2408</Data>
    <Data />
    <Data />
    <Binary>E407050002001A00160018000C004E02E407050003001B00040018000C004E02600900003C000000010000006009000001000000B00400000100000000000000</Binary>
    </EventData>

</Event>

-<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    -<System>
    <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" />
    <EventID>41</EventID>
    <Version>6</Version>
    <Level>1</Level>
    <Task>63</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x8000400000000002</Keywords>
    <TimeCreatedSystemTime="2020-05-27T04:30:51.513998200Z" />
    <EventRecordID>1093</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation/>
    <Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="8" />
    <Channel>System</Channel>
    <Computer>DESKTOP-HNTKSM2</Computer>
    <Security UserID="S-1-5-18" />
    </System>
    -<EventData>
    <Data Name="BugcheckCode">0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter1">0x0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter2">0x0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter3">0x0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter4">0x0</Data>
    <Data Name="SleepInProgress">0</Data>
    <Data Name="PowerButtonTimestamp">0</Data>
    <Data Name="BootAppStatus">0</Data>
    <Data Name="Checkpoint">0</Data>
    <Data Name="ConnectedStandbyInProgress">false</Data>
    <Data Name="SystemSleepTransitionsToOn">0</Data>
    <Data Name="CsEntryScenarioInstanceId">0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckInfoFromEFI">false</Data>
    <Data Name="CheckpointStatus">0</Data>
    </EventData>
    </Event

:)

PresleyMiller, May 27, 2020

2. Xbox Play anywhere games

I uninstalled and re-installed the game. The freezing is still happening.

David-Murica, May 27, 2020
  3. Xbox Play anywhere games

Hi David,

There are many possible reasons why Gears of War 4 randomly crashes when playing. One of which is having a corrupted game file. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Windows Store.

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. To do this, you may refer to the link below:

Click here

Step 3: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps and features.
    • Find the game and click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Step 4: Try to uninstall and reinstall the game.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, May 27, 2020
  4. Problems while playing games

full screen problem in gaming

Hello Ganesh,

It's unfortunate that you are facing issues with the display in Windows 10. We'll certainly assist you with this.

We appreciate your efforts in trying to resolve the issue.

Share this information to assist you better.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Is the issue particular to that game or other games also?
    This issue could occur if the your playing a game at a different resolution than the desktop resolution.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: I suggest you to check the resolution of the game as well as the resolution with in the computer and see if you are able to play the games in full screen.

Step 2: I suggest you to follow the below link to troubleshoot the issues related to DirectX graphics and gaming on Windows 10.

DirectX Graphics and Gaming

Also,

Troubleshoot games

You can install Windows 8/8.1 drivers in compatibility mode from Manufacturer's website, if there are no Windows 10 compatible drivers.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Download the updated driver from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right click the driver installation file and select Properties then tap or click the
      Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click
      OK.
    • Try installing the driver and check.
    Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, May 27, 2020
Thema:

Problems while playing games

1. Problems while playing games - Similar Threads - Problems while playing

2. Problem with wifi while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with wifi while playing games: Hello there,I really don't know what is going on. While playing game on my laptop asus tuf gaming f15, I just launch my game on Steam. For about 20 minutes it is everything allright, but after that I can't really play and got constantly about 170 ms. I know it's not my...
  3. Problem with wifi while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with wifi while playing games: Hello there,I really don't know what is going on. While playing game on my laptop asus tuf gaming f15, I just launch my game on Steam. For about 20 minutes it is everything allright, but after that I can't really play and got constantly about 170 ms. I know it's not my...
  4. Pc has problems while playing games

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Pc has problems while playing games: Whenever I start playing games I sometimes might be able to play for about 5-10 minutes or even less before my monitor black screens and stops receiving signals from my pc which sometimes continues to stay normally powered on or more commonly the fans speed up to what sounds...
  5. Pc has problems while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc has problems while playing games: Whenever I start playing games I sometimes might be able to play for about 5-10 minutes or even less before my monitor black screens and stops receiving signals from my pc which sometimes continues to stay normally powered on or more commonly the fans speed up to what sounds...
  6. Pc has problems while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. locking problem of my laptop while playing games.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    locking problem of my laptop while playing games.: Hi, i'm using dell G5 15 5500 .My laptop is getting locked and hybernated while playing games .What can i do for solving this issue. I have 8 gb ram nvidia graphics...
  8. Continous BSOD problem while playing games

Continous BSOD problem while playing games: Hi. I have an Acer Predator Helios 300 PH315-52 with Windows 10 Version 2004. I've had this problem for over 2 days now. Few times, it crashed saying DEVICE_IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" with "iaStoraC.sys" below it. After I updated my Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver and...
  9. Problem With Xaudio 2 While Playing Games

Problem With Xaudio 2 While Playing Games: oxe0000208 is the error code. I reset my pc and this is now happening. My music plays but games don't. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-xaudio-2-while-playing-games/1e6fc3c7-8d82-4b05-9b86-d2cb2dc02784
  10. Problem with Windows Key while Playing Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Windows Key while Playing Games: why when i play game,then i press the windows key, the game will minimize, but that's not what i want, usually if i play a game, then i press the windows key the taskbar will show and the game will not minimize ,and that is what i want. how fix that? thankyou .. please help...