Windows 10: Problems with a Speaker, a pair of Headphones and an Alienware

Discus and support Problems with a Speaker, a pair of Headphones and an Alienware in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi. Thanks for listening to this post. So I have been getting an issue with my Alienware, and it's been there since the last reset. I am not sure if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Pookyloo, Mar 27, 2019.

1. Pookyloo Win User

Problems with a Speaker, a pair of Headphones and an Alienware

Hi. Thanks for listening to this post.

So I have been getting an issue with my Alienware, and it's been there since the last reset. I am not sure if it was there the previous reset, because it didn't belong to me at that time.

Computer Details:
    Alienware M14x R2

16GB Ram, 2.70 GHz.

GeForce 650?

Speaker Sound Blaster Recon3Di

Windows 10 home edition

So every single earbud or headphone I seem to plug in has the same issue. The earbuds and headphones work perfectly on other computers. The main issue is that when I plug in some earbuds/headset, volume plays through the computer speakers and the earbuds. This causes some issues and completely ruins the point of earbuds. Headphones are not displayed in the playback section. Help appreciated, thanks!

:)

Pookyloo, Mar 27, 2019
  2. Ivy Mun Win User

Speakers and headphones work at the same time

Hi.

Let us isolate your concern by answering these few questions.

• Have you tried connecting your headphones directly to your desktop?
    • Does your speaker work normally when connected to your desktop?
    You may try the following steps to help resolve your concern:

• Unplug or Disconnect your speaker from the desktop.
    • Connect your headphone directly to the desktop.
    If the headphone works properly when directly connected to the desktop, we suggest that you contact your speaker manufacturer for assistance.

Let us know how it goes.

Ivy Mun, Mar 27, 2019
  3. caperjack Win User
    bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Mar 27, 2019
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

No Speakers or Headphones detected

Hi,

This issue may have been caused by a corrupted Audio driver or defective audio port.

To better understand this concern please answer the following questions:

• Are you still able to play music using a built-in speakers?
    • Have you tried using other headphones or external speakers?

We also suggest that you run audio troubleshooter by following these steps:

• Type "troubleshooting" on the search box.
    • Select Troubleshooting on the result.
    • Click View all.
    • Choose Playing Audio then follow the instructions.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to post back.

Ryan Fra, Mar 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Problems with a Speaker, a pair of Headphones and an Alienware - Similar Threads - Problems Speaker pair

2. Bluetooth headphones pairing with a laptop problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headphones pairing with a laptop problem: Hi everybody. My laptop Lenovo Z 51-70 processor Intel R Core TM i7-5500U CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz 64-bit operating system with Windows 10 Home edition version 20H2 does not have a Bluetooth adapter. To connect my Bluetooth earphones I bought SNUNGPHIR Bluetooth 5.0 USB Adapter...
  3. Bluetooth Device pairs as headphones not as a speaker

Bluetooth Device pairs as headphones not as a speaker: My device is a Tronsmart Element Mega speaker. It pairs as headphones. How can I change this to work correctly? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-device-pairs-as-headphones-not-as-a/cacbbbc3-4cea-41f3-89fc-8f888f825204
  4. speakers not pairing

speakers not pairing: Is it possible to pair jam speaker to pc. pc says speaker not responding. speaker says paired. I reset speaker. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speakers-not-pairing/900948af-f616-451e-986a-63040cc4bc0c
  5. pairing as headphones

pairing as headphones: how do I know if something such as headp hones are set to this pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pairing/869917f6-c798-49b5-8bc6-b6cd8d1f0563
  6. Pairing with speakers

Pairing with speakers: I have two JBL Charge 3 Bluetooth speakers. They pair perfectly with my phone, and one of them can pair to my PC with the PIN "0000". We have never had to enter a PIN when using them except for now when I tried pairing them with my PC. So, we have never chosen a PIN for...
  7. Bluetooth speaker not pairing

Bluetooth speaker not pairing: My Bluetooth speaker is not pairing with my dell all in one system. How to pair it? though it is pairing very well with other devices. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-speaker-not-pairing/257692b5-d8d3-49e4-8577-6e264eb7ad37
  8. Headphones won't connect to Bluetooth (not a pairing problem)

Headphones won't connect to Bluetooth (not a pairing problem): Using Plantronics Bluetooth headphones (S5xx17). When they have been turned off, the only way they will reconnect to my BT source is by opening the Windows 10 Sounds panel (not the Settings>Bluetooth and Other Devices window that shows them paired) then selecting the Playback...
  9. Headphones won't connect to Bluetooth (not a pairing problem)

in Windows 10 Support
    Headphones won't connect to Bluetooth (not a pairing problem): Using Plantronics Bluetooth headphones (S5xx17). When they have been turned off, the only way they will reconnect to my BT source is by opening the Windows 10 Sounds panel (not the Settings>Bluetooth and Other Devices window that shows them paired) then selecting the Playback...
  10. speaker/headphone problem

speaker/headphone problem: Plugging in headphones does not switch to headphones. If I wish to switch from speaker to headphone, the only way is to go into playback devices and select one or the other as default. I can't default both. Checking one as default (speaker) and the other as communication...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pairing headphones windows 10 Ailienware system