Windows 10: Problems with accessing OneDrive files, Error code: 0x80070194 the cloud file provider...

Discus and support Problems with accessing OneDrive files, Error code: 0x80070194 the cloud file provider... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I replaced my hard drive, I copied the majority of my files to the cloud via One Drive as a backup. Since I have a lot more stored than what the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Oaxactun, Dec 29, 2020.

1. Oaxactun Win User

Problems with accessing OneDrive files, Error code: 0x80070194 the cloud file provider...

When I replaced my hard drive, I copied the majority of my files to the cloud via One Drive as a backup. Since I have a lot more stored than what the free version of One Drive will allow, I canceled my subscription to Office 365. I've now realized that many of my files that had been saved to the hard drive One Drive had previously been disabled now have an empty cloud image. The error code 0x80070194 the cloud file provider exited unexpectedly appears when I clicked on the files.

I previously believed these were hard copies of the files. But, if they have these empty cloud images, it looks like they all switched to being on One Drive--largely without me consciously changing them, as my Documents folder that is not part of One Drive is now almost completely empty. Previously, this folder was full of documents, and the One Drive was almost empty. How do I restore these files to being hard copies and not associated with One Drive? I have two backup hard drives, and I'd rather not have to pay for a subscription on top of having additional hard drives.

Thanks!

:)

Oaxactun, Dec 29, 2020

2. Error code: 0x80070194 the cloud file provider exited unexpectedly, when trying to access files of OneDrive

I just purchased a new Surface pro. When I signed in everything was transferred but I'm having trouble opening documents on my OneDrive. I'm getting an error code 0x80070194 that says "the cloud file provider exited unexpectedly".

please advise

***Original title: OneDrive problem***

RobRussomano, Dec 29, 2020
  3. Error Code 0x80070194

I try and open my files on onedrive and I get an Error 0x80070194 and it will not open. It states its an unexpected error with that code. What do I do?

HannahCowling, Dec 29, 2020
  4. Problems with accessing OneDrive files, Error code: 0x80070194 the cloud file provider...

How do I fix Error Code 0x80070194

Having a Problem trying to edit / delete files in OneDrive keep getting error code 0x80070194 please help

JohnHerdman1, Dec 29, 2020
Thema:

Problems with accessing OneDrive files, Error code: 0x80070194 the cloud file provider...

1. Problems with accessing OneDrive files, Error code: 0x80070194 the cloud file provider... - Similar Threads - Problems accessing OneDrive

2. Accessing Photos on Local OneDrive File - Error ‘0x8007016A: The Cloud file provider is not...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Accessing Photos on Local OneDrive File - Error ‘0x8007016A: The Cloud file provider is not...: I lost access to a work OneDrive account and I can't regain access to the account having changed jobs. I have photos on my BYOD laptop that I was using the work OneDrive account to back up, but with local copies. The photo files are now marked with what I can only describe as...
  3. Accessing Photos on Local OneDrive File - Error ‘0x8007016A: The Cloud file provider is not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accessing Photos on Local OneDrive File - Error ‘0x8007016A: The Cloud file provider is not...: I lost access to a work OneDrive account and I can't regain access to the account having changed jobs. I have photos on my BYOD laptop that I was using the work OneDrive account to back up, but with local copies. The photo files are now marked with what I can only describe as...
  4. Accessing Photos on Local OneDrive File - Error ‘0x8007016A: The Cloud file provider is not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Error 0x8007016A: The cloud file provider is not running. OneDrive Access Lost. Cannot...

Error 0x8007016A: The cloud file provider is not running. OneDrive Access Lost. Cannot...: I lost access to a OneDrive account. I cannot regain access to that account. Many or all of the files for my OneDrive were present on the local PC when access was lost, but they were in the process of being synced with the cloud copy. The files are now marked with a grey X on...
  6. Error 0x8007016A: The cloud file provider is not running. OneDrive Access Lost. Cannot...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error 0x8007016A: The cloud file provider is not running. OneDrive Access Lost. Cannot...: I lost access to a OneDrive account. I cannot regain access to that account. Many or all of the files for my OneDrive were present on the local PC when access was lost, but they were in the process of being synced with the cloud copy. The files are now marked with a grey X on...
  7. Error 0x8007016A: The cloud file provider is not running. OneDrive Access Lost. Cannot...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. OneDrive The cloud file provider is not running

OneDrive The cloud file provider is not running: If I mount a backup file as a drive and I try to copy a file from the user/OneDrive/folder, I get an error message "9/5/2020 7:49:35 PM Unable to copy E:\Users\JG\OneDrive\QBAK\Test 2020-2020-01-22.QDF-backup: The cloud file provider is not running" However, there is...
  9. OneDrive.....error code 0x80070194

OneDrive.....error code 0x80070194: I am relatively new to Windows 10, and so far I am definitely unhappy with it! OneDrive appears to be the biggest problem. What is its purpose? I don't need it to store files....I find it is too small to hold my files....I do NOT want to pay to increase the size, since...
  10. Error code: 0x80070194 the cloud file provider exited unexpectedly, when trying to access...

Error code: 0x80070194 the cloud file provider exited unexpectedly, when trying to access...: I just purchased a new Surface pro. When I signed in everything was transferred but I'm having trouble opening documents on my OneDrive. I'm getting an error code 0x80070194 that says "the cloud file provider exited unexpectedly". please advise ***Original title: OneDrive...