Windows 10: Problems with activating Malwarebytes Free Edition

Discus and support Problems with activating Malwarebytes Free Edition in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I suspect my laptop has been infected,- I have received e-mails with threats, informing of an infection with CVE-2019-1663. Therefore I decided to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by pawelwg, May 13, 2019.

1. pawelwg Win User

Problems with activating Malwarebytes Free Edition

I suspect my laptop has been infected,- I have received e-mails with threats, informing of an infection with CVE-2019-1663. Therefore I decided to install Malwarebytes Free Edition. The process of installation went OK till the "Finnish". However, when i was trying to start the program (either by pressing the related icon, or by activating the mbam.exe application nothing really happened. I have reinstalled the program several times but still with the same result. I run Windows 10. Pls help! ;-)

:)

pawelwg, May 13, 2019

2. Malwarebytes and Windows 10

Then I'll suggest you follow these steps:

1. Press Windows Key + R to open the run dialog

2. In the box that comes up, type services.msc and click OK

3. In the list, find Windows Management Instrumentation, and double click it

4. Change startup type to Automatic

5. See if you can open Malwarebytes, if not, do a reboot.

Dexter Lien, May 13, 2019
  3. linhlz Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, May 13, 2019
  4. Juzar_Ali Win User

activation problem

Hi,

I suggest you to go through Phone activation to activate your Windows 10 copy.

To run Phone activation please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.

• Type slui 4 and hit enter.

• Select the Country or
      Region.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, May 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Problems with activating Malwarebytes Free Edition - Similar Threads - Problems activating Malwarebytes

2. Malwarebytes AntiMalware Free 1.70

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malwarebytes AntiMalware Free 1.70: This malwarebytes antimalware looks like. I think this is old. But it is compatible with vista,xp,Windows 7 and 8. And I don't know can use it on windows 11 or not....
  3. MalwareBytes scheduled scan editing bug

MalwareBytes scheduled scan editing bug: I am running MalwareBytes premium 4.1.2.73 (latest version). I am running it on Windows 10 Pro Ver 19040.450. MWB is running fine, but there is an irritating bug with the scheduled scan editor. I find it very clunky, in that if you want to change the frequency or times of a...
  4. Is Malwarebytes free and Windows Defender enough?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is Malwarebytes free and Windows Defender enough?: Or should I download free av? submitted by /u/Irouca [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hgrsy0/is_malwarebytes_free_and_windows_defender_enough/
  5. Problem Redeeming free Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problem Redeeming free Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I have been having an issue with being able to redeem my free version of Minecraft Windows 10. I purchased the Java edition around 8 years ago and when Winows 10 first came out, I tried redeeming it and it always brought me to a pay webpage. I never got a redeem code. I don't...
  6. Free alternative to Malwarebytes Premium?

Free alternative to Malwarebytes Premium?: Malwarebytes Premium again and again protects me from computer nasties from the web that Windows Defender simply does not. Malicious websites etc. I only have the Premium trial. I can not afford to pay for a Premium licence. Is there a free alternative to Malwarebytes...
  7. Malwarebytes Free

Malwarebytes Free: Windows Security is now recognised as a fully comprehensive System and gets stronger . We are told you don't need Third Party and judging by AV Testing 100% on most occasions that's great . However why the care free attitude to PUPs . I accidently clicked on to something...
  8. bitdefender free edition

bitdefender free edition: to my surprise, it installed on windows 10. can I assume it does what it is supposed to? edit: I posted this question on the bitdefender forum. I saw that the latest build of free edition was announced with the hope that it would support windows 10. My immediate reaction...
  9. Malwarebytes (free) Question

Malwarebytes (free) Question: I run occasional manual scans with Malewarebytes (free version). While on the Web, I got a pop up today from Malwarebytes telling me it had caught one malware. It found a Trojan (DNS changer) on my computer and I immediately quarantined it. I thought the free version had to...
  10. Free alternative to malwarebytes Pro

Free alternative to malwarebytes Pro: MalwareBytes Pro is really not cheap. Do you have recommendations for a free ant-malware application with realtime protection ? Or is it just OK now to stick to Windows Defender only ? 75887

Users found this page by searching for:

1. malwarebytes activation problems

2. malwarebytes free download windows 10 issues

3. windows security and malwarebytes free issue

4. accidently installed malewarebytes premium