Windows 10: Problems with activation on new dell laptop

Discus and support Problems with activation on new dell laptop in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Bought a new dell inspiron laptop came with window 10 home tried to format it and place windows 10 pro in its place but the thing keeps bring up the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by john510, Nov 29, 2018.

1. john510 Win User

Problems with activation on new dell laptop

Bought a new dell inspiron laptop came with window 10 home tried to format it and place windows 10 pro in its place but the thing keeps bring up the windows 10 home with the same key . must be in the bios, How can I use my new key to get windows 10 pro installed ? ive tried this using the PID file method listed here:

Any help on this to make this work and install pro?

:)

john510, Nov 29, 2018

2. Suggest new laptop/notebook

If portability is the main goal, in spite of graphics topping your requirement list, I'd rather go for Lenovo or Xiaomi (as far as I know, they're big players in your area) as I'm pretty much fed up with most of the traditional brands (I had terrible problems with HP, dell and acer, which's the best one among these in my experience).

So... A thinkpad as already suggested or a Xiaomi Air xx.

Regardless, take a look at this website where you can beautifully fine-tune your candidate list (no xiaomi available though):
    Laptop Comparison Chart

yesyesloud, Nov 29, 2018
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

Support | Dell Deutschland

Namslas90, Nov 29, 2018
  4. michael Win User

Is this problem with Dell 5558/9 Laptop Matee screen?

Guys, I got Dell 5559 , the third one and it seems fine!
    Thanks for your valuable time and suggestions , I could not find any better laptop than this one.... here!

michael, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

1. Problems with activation on new dell laptop - Similar Threads - Problems activation dell

2. Dell laptop start problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell laptop start problem: It shows Windous failed to start. A recent hardware or software change might be thecause. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-laptop-start-problem/dbbbc400-426b-4d46-8328-468872fe696f
  3. Problem with keyboard laptop Dell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with keyboard laptop Dell: Hey I have a problem with the keyboard on my laptop. For example when I press "3" the computer opens programs, opens file explorer. Yesterday everything was still ok, I tried uninstalling the keyboard drivers, nothing helped, I also changed the settings in Ease of access....
  4. Problem with keyboard laptop Dell

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with keyboard laptop Dell: Hey I have a problem with the keyboard on my laptop. For example when I press "3" the computer opens programs, opens file explorer. Yesterday everything was still ok, I tried uninstalling the keyboard drivers, nothing helped, I also changed the settings in Ease of access....
  5. New Dell xps15 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Dell xps15 laptop: Since updating my 2021 Dell XPS15 laptop to Windows 11 the webcam can't take a new hello login photo of my face. Please - all out there, help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-dell-xps15-laptop/6a6d313e-532b-4cd6-926d-7bd40c10f152
  6. New Dell xps15 laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Dell xps15 laptop: Since updating my 2021 Dell XPS15 laptop to Windows 11 the webcam can't take a new hello login photo of my face. Please - all out there, help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-dell-xps15-laptop/6a6d313e-532b-4cd6-926d-7bd40c10f152
  7. New Dell laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New Dell laptop: Hi i just got a new Dell Latitude 7410, when i get to the stage of sign in with microsoft account I get the message "We didn't find that email address in your organization. Use another email address or contact your administrator". But this is for personal use and not related...
  8. new Dell laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    new Dell laptop: I’ve purchased a new Dell laptop. Could you help me with this questions. I cannot figure out how to take photos using it. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-dell-laptop/ddfa338b-d286-4f4c-9fb8-59dcc596ebfb
  9. Activation code for new Dell G5

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activation code for new Dell G5: Hello, i just realized that i need to activate windows on my new G5 gaming laptop. Im not sure what i need to activate it, and where can i find this code? i already threw the box away also........ on another note i updated my computer and now everything is HUGE! the...
  10. Purchased a new Dell Laptop.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Purchased a new Dell Laptop.: Hello, I originally signed up for Microsoft 365 a few years back. Added my wife to use additional account. She purchased a new pc yesterday. She used my user account and outlook email, psassword etc.. So the question i have is can i remove my info from her pc and add her...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dell laptop activation not working

2. activate windows on new dell laptop