Windows 10: problems with adding "macros" to keyboard on windows 10

Discus and support problems with adding "macros" to keyboard on windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I go to the "Microsoft mouse & Key board center, I get the message "No support device detected" so I can't proceed to add Macros. I have new Dell... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by paulnagel1, Dec 4, 2019.

1. problems with adding "macros" to keyboard on windows 10

When I go to the "Microsoft mouse & Key board center, I get the message "No support device detected" so I can't proceed to add Macros.

I have new Dell Inspiron computer and the key board and mouse that came in one package, both are connected by USB cable.

Help!

:)

paulnagel1, Dec 4, 2019

2. Mouse and keyboard center macros take ages for first run

Hi David,

I understand your concern, I’ll be glad to assists you. I suggest you to clear the
    FilterKeys and check if it helps.

• Type Ease of Access Center in the search box.
    • Select make the keyboard easier to use.
    • Click to clear Turn on Filter Keys, or adjust the settings to a quicker rate.
    • Close the Window.

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to remove and re add the macros.

https://www.microsoft.com/accessories/en-us/support/how-to/keyboard/macros

Hope this information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Dec 4, 2019
  3. Keyboard Remap and Macro

(Windows 10 Pro)
    I need a recommendation for software that will ...
    1. allow me to remap a few keys on my keyboard
    2. one of them is the Windows Key
    3. allow me to create keyboard macros
    I keep hearing about sharpkeys but doesn't sound like it can create macros. I am hoping I can get the job done with a single program.
    Any suggestions? Thx, Henry Fiddler

Henry TFiddler, Dec 4, 2019
  4. Nordic Win User

problems with adding "macros" to keyboard on windows 10

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Dec 4, 2019
Thema:

problems with adding "macros" to keyboard on windows 10

1. problems with adding "macros" to keyboard on windows 10 - Similar Threads - problems adding macros

2. Keyboard macro help requested

in Windows 10 Support
    Keyboard macro help requested: I want to record this exact sequence of keystrokes, and then launch the playback of the sequence with a shortcut with an assigned hotkey combination, making this a one-click operation instead of a 4-key sequence: Winkey + b menu key (context menu key) up arrow key Enter I...
  3. keyboard macro to mute a application

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    keyboard macro to mute a application: hey im looking is there a way to bind a macro to mute a application with out a 3rd party software if you know a way please let me know :) submitted by /u/Elliot_Ross [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lp22xq/keyboard_macro_to_mute_a_application/
  4. Problem adding a bluetooth keyboard

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem adding a bluetooth keyboard: Hello guys, anyone know how can i type the code to connect my bluetooth keyboard (Logitech K380) ? I've been trying to connect it for a few week but always was the same, even after restore the system. I bought this keyboard last year and i used to use it then i went to...
  5. Adding a Keyboard Layout to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adding a Keyboard Layout to Windows 10: Hi, this morning using the Keyboard Layout Creator I've created a custom keyboard layout for the Neapolitan Language Napulitano, since the standard Italian keyboard doesn't have circumflexed a, e, o, i and also the acute i and the acute o, but when I switch for the available...
  6. How do I create keyboard macros in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I create keyboard macros in windows 10: How do I create keyboard macros in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-create-keyboard-macros-in-windows-10/778f92aa-3eaf-41fb-9f3d-af42e363c80a
  7. How to pair Keyboard+Mouse for Macros

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to pair Keyboard+Mouse for Macros: Hi there, what is the best way, 3rd party software to create macros for my Logitech G Pro Mouse and Anne Pro 2 keyboard? Both have dedicated software for macros, rgb shit etc... Looking for some good software with delay-wait feature. Thanks 127941
  8. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Shortcut Keys Macro/Macros functionality (keyboard centre...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Shortcut Keys Macro/Macros functionality (keyboard centre...: Has anyone heard if Microsoft have updated software to be able to map keys to text input macros? Many users of assistive input tech. require these functions to overcome disabilities and repetitive strain injury. Have we made any progress? The old natural keyboard (with...
  9. Keyboard Macros

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard Macros: I have a das keyboard - DASK4MKPROCI - that I am using with a Microsoft 10 platform. I want to write some simply keyboard macros. The Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard center does not support a DAS Keyboard. Are there any options to create macros for use with this combination?...
  10. WSR Macros for 10

in Windows 10 Support
    WSR Macros for 10: The Microsoft website for downloading Windows Speech Recognition Macros shows the supported operating system as Windows Vista. Windows 10 is not listed. Nevertheless WSR Macros can be downloaded and installed, but it won't open in Windows 10 Home edition. Others have seen the...