Windows 10: Problems with alcohol 120%

Discus and support Problems with alcohol 120% in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I installed alcohol 120% but for some although it worked the first few times it now refuses to create a virtual drive.. i have uninstalled and and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by reddwarf4ever, Nov 21, 2018.

1. Problems with alcohol 120%

I installed alcohol 120% but for some although it worked the first few times it now refuses to create a virtual drive..

i have uninstalled and and reinstalled but refuses to creat a virtual drive...

also so I used the alcohol official SPTD uninstaller in case that was the problem, now my PC refuses to boot, something about a HDD error......

going to try try a restore point if not I will do a macrium image restore...

any ideas why why I am having these problems ?

thanks

:)

reddwarf4ever, Nov 21, 2018
  2. acman123 Win User

alcohol 120% advanced emulation settings not working on win 10

I have installed alcohol 120% on win 10, but I am not able to check those advanced emulation settings in it.<br>

Every time I open the right click menu in its taskbar tray icon and click any of these options:
    <br>

Problems with alcohol 120% FQ7kL.png

<br>
    none of them gets checked when later I reopen the same menu like this:
    <br>

Problems with alcohol 120% JVg5V.png

<br>

what is going on here? What is wrong?<br>

acman123, Nov 21, 2018
  3. axe0 Win User
    CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT After Leaving PC for 5-10 Minutes

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

Problems with alcohol 120% [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window.

The 0x101(CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT) is mostly caused by BIOS or hardware problem, the challenge is to find software problems.
    I suggest to update your BIOS.
    Code:
    Code:
    BIOS Version:              American Megatrends Inc. 2001   , 7/8/2011
    Attachment 51031

4. Problems with alcohol 120%

Steam wont launch, steampowered hasn't been much help

My steam wont open, using vista 64. I run the exe and it just sits in the processes not oening. They have a list of progams that may cause conflicts. I sent them my msinfo32 and they said to disable the following:

Avast!
    Alcohol 120%
    Packet Tracer
    PowerISO

These I have all had installed alongside steam before with no problems. I turned off alcohols virtual drive, avast on access protection and uninstalled the other 2 with no luck. Any suggestions?

Hybrid_theory, Nov 21, 2018
Thema:

Problems with alcohol 120%

1. Problems with alcohol 120% - Similar Threads - Problems alcohol 120%

2. 120 Million files scanned in MSERT

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    120 Million files scanned in MSERT: The other day, I went to run a full scan using Windows Defender and the scan had revealed that I had a Trojan. So I took the steps listed by Windows Defender and removed the trojan. As I was afraid of other files being potentially infected, I went to my organization and...
  3. 120 Million files scanned in MSERT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    120 Million files scanned in MSERT: The other day, I went to run a full scan using Windows Defender and the scan had revealed that I had a Trojan. So I took the steps listed by Windows Defender and removed the trojan. As I was afraid of other files being potentially infected, I went to my organization and...
  4. 120 Million files scanned in MSERT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. JBL Tune 120 TWS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    JBL Tune 120 TWS: Everything works, for some reason when my JBL Tune 120 TWS tries too connect too a computer it doesn't work and stays in pair mode and not connected. Can someone help me with this?...
  6. JBL Tune 120 TWS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    JBL Tune 120 TWS: Everything works, for some reason when my JBL Tune 120 TWS tries too connect too a computer it doesn't work and stays in pair mode and not connected. Can someone help me with this?...
  7. JBL Tune 120 TWS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Msvcr.120 dll faulting module

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Msvcr.120 dll faulting module: Faulting application name: CharacterCreator.exe, version: 3.40.3923.1, time stamp: 0x6059dc38Faulting module name: MSVCR120.dll, version: 12.0.40664.0, time stamp: 0x59260924Exception code: 0xc0000409Fault offset: 0x0000000000074890Faulting process id: 0x2960Faulting...
  9. Cleaned laptop keyboard with rubbing alcohol

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Cleaned laptop keyboard with rubbing alcohol: I just cleaned my laptop keyboard with alcohol and now when I push the left arrow key the letter p comes up and when I push the right arrow key 0 comes up and when i press p it moves the letter comes up but it moves the cursor in front of the letter, when I press delete I get...
  10. HP Envy 120 fails to communicate

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP Envy 120 fails to communicate: Since updating Windows 7 to Windows 10, if I try to" scan to computer" I get a message on the printer touch screen " No Connection No computer is connected" How can this be corrected? 21322

Users found this page by searching for:

1. virtual drive problem in alcohol 120 2019

2. cant find extra emulation alcohol 120

3. Alcohol 120

4. windows crashes after installing virtual drive- alcohol,
  5. alcohol 120 windows 7