Windows 10: Problems with and error message

Discus and support Problems with and error message in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Every time i try to change my online and privacy settings on the website i get an error message. The error message says "an unexpected error occured.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by matevo04, Oct 7, 2018.

1. matevo04 Win User

Problems with and error message

Every time i try to change my online and privacy settings on the website i get an error message.
    The error message says "an unexpected error occured. Pleas try again later"
    if you know how t fix this problem please help

PS. I dont have a console, so i can't change the settings that way

:)

matevo04, Oct 7, 2018

2. Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, Oct 7, 2018
  3. Mussels Win User
    the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Oct 7, 2018
  4. Problems with and error message

Error Message/ Blue Screen of death Problems with  and error message :(.....

That's normally true, but on occasion I've also found that problems with drivers can cause that same message. Have you updated any of them recently? The fact it happens when you start gaming does suggest memory though.

Jimmy 2004, Oct 7, 2018
Thema:

Problems with and error message

1. Problems with and error message - Similar Threads - Problems error message

2. windows update problem error message 80070490

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows update problem error message 80070490: Windows 8.1 update error message. Failed update it said. Gave a code 80070490. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-problem-error-message-80070490/82659ce7-cfdd-4aa6-94e7-50f124dcc64a
  3. windows update problem error message 80070490

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows update problem error message 80070490: Windows 8.1 update error message. Failed update it said. Gave a code 80070490. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-problem-error-message-80070490/82659ce7-cfdd-4aa6-94e7-50f124dcc64a
  4. sfc.dll error message and administration problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sfc.dll error message and administration problems: Hi,I've got a problem with dll's just after an update. all of a sudden whenever i tried to open chrome after that update but i received dll error.and I've tried many methods that are on websites untill now. All of the .exe files and actions that needed administrator...
  5. sfc.dll error message and administration problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sfc.dll error message and administration problems: Hi,I've got a problem with dll's just after an update. all of a sudden whenever i tried to open chrome after that update but i received dll error.and I've tried many methods that are on websites untill now. All of the .exe files and actions that needed administrator...
  6. sfc.dll error message and administration problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. MS error message Error status0x0000020 causing problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MS error message Error status0x0000020 causing problems: After a recent update I now have an error message coming up that may be familiar to some. I believe the problem is stopping me getting access to my Dell Support app which makes things even worse. I would really be grateful for some simple solutions as I am not a programmer...
  8. Winload Error Message/Crash Problem.

in Windows 10 Support
    Winload Error Message/Crash Problem.: Basicallly my problem started like this I was on my other pc last night and somehow accidentally spilled water on the mouse and keyboard, causing it to make the keyboard's characters come out all wrong. The mouse worked fine, I tried to use Device Manager a few times tou...
  9. Error Message: Your account has a problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Error Message: Your account has a problem: My wife logged in on my computer and now it "thinks" that she is the administrator. Every time I use my computer, I get the error message telling me that my account has a problem. When I click on the message, I am required to log in, but I can only do this with my wife's...
  10. Problem with AutoIt Error message Windows10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem with AutoIt Error message Windows10: Hi, because of an odd behavior with my usb devices, recently I scanned with McAffe my laptop software that includes Windows 10 Home 64 bits O.S. The antivirus detected and stored in quarantine 16 files infected with LNK/Trojan-FPXQI or Generic Trojan j.. Most of this files...