Windows 10: Problems with AOL Download

Discus and support Problems with AOL Download in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; On yesterday, I was unable to use and/or download AOL Gold because of an issue with Microsoft software. I spoke with AOL, and they stated the error was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SM490, May 15, 2024.

1. SM490 Win User

Problems with AOL Download

On yesterday, I was unable to use and/or download AOL Gold because of an issue with Microsoft software. I spoke with AOL, and they stated the error was with Microsoft blocking the download. The message referred to the assembly binding logging is turned OFF. It referred to a registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] DWord to 1. It suggested to turn off the feature by removing the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog]. I don't know if there has been an update with Microsoft, but I have never been unable to download AOL. Please help.

:)

SM490, May 15, 2024
  2. zbook Win User

AOL Gold Problem - Delayed Sign On

The steps that you've made I'm not able to follow.
    There is no registration required to run V2.
    The problem that you reported is with using AOL software.
    How come you've switched to browsers?
    AOL software should not take you out of clean boot.
    Maybe there are others that can follow your steps.
    Images were requested but none were posted to see what you did or did not do.

Consider the clean install that you posted from AOL.
    Then install the AOL software.
    You can then compare current to clean install.
    If clean install is no better you can the restore the Macrium image.

zbook, May 15, 2024
  3. zbook Win User
    AOL Gold Problem - Delayed Sign On

The logs were to make sure there were no obvious problems with:
    windows operating syste (scannow)
    windows component store (restorehealth)
    drive file system (chkdsk switch)
    etc.
    No major problems were seen so the next step was clean boot.

If the AOL software remains problematic despite all steps including clean install > consider using web browser and smartphone access > cancel AOL gold and save money

zbook, May 15, 2024
  4. Problems with AOL Download

AOL to begin selling downloadable movies.

While companies like CinemaNow and Movielink offer low-priced, and often limited, movie downloads, AOL has decided to enter the movie and television downloading business. AOL allows for the purchase and download of movies for anywhere between $9.99 and $19.99. AOL will stream other movie contents, such as trailers or bloopers, for free. AOL will also start broadcasting on-demand television, its own newsreel, and an extreme sports network, the beta lat34.com. AOL's content does not require AOL membership, and once downloaded, is burnable to DVD and is compatible with several devices such as the iPod.

Source: Cnet

zekrahminator, May 15, 2024
Thema:

Problems with AOL Download

1. Problems with AOL Download - Similar Threads - Problems AOL Download

2. Problems with AOL Download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with AOL Download: On yesterday, I was unable to use and/or download AOL Gold because of an issue with Microsoft software. I spoke with AOL, and they stated the error was with Microsoft blocking the download. The message referred to the assembly binding logging is turned OFF. It referred to a...
  3. Problems with AOL Download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with AOL Download: On yesterday, I was unable to use and/or download AOL Gold because of an issue with Microsoft software. I spoke with AOL, and they stated the error was with Microsoft blocking the download. The message referred to the assembly binding logging is turned OFF. It referred to a...
  4. download image from aol

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    download image from aol: when I save an attachment to my Pictures folder from aol mail, it saves smaller, and I want it the same size. I see no export function. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-image-from-aol/53d4797a-ca86-40c7-b6bd-fb53741a45c1
  5. download image from aol

in Windows 10 Gaming
    download image from aol: when I save an attachment to my Pictures folder from aol mail, it saves smaller, and I want it the same size. I see no export function. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-image-from-aol/53d4797a-ca86-40c7-b6bd-fb53741a45c1
  6. download image from aol

7. Problem with new AOL vs Old AOL

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem with new AOL vs Old AOL: AOL automatically did an upgrade, and now I can not find my old list of names and/or comments? I have tried to find them but no luck. Any help or advise is greatly appreciated. TX...
  8. aol mail problem

aol mail problem: Question: I am having much trouble trying to open up my messages on AOL mail. When I get on and see the numbers of emails and I push the mail, it immediately takes me to a page asking me whether I want to stay logged in or do I want to log out. It happens on all the different...
  9. problem with AOL with ?guccounter=1

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    problem with AOL with ?guccounter=1: how to get rid of problem with reading AOL mail and come out with ?guccounter=1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/problem-with-aol-with-guccounter1/2a75405f-986b-4279-8176-906ad3dbe4f6
  10. Problems with AOL email after downloading windows10

in Browsers and Email
    Problems with AOL email after downloading windows10: After downloading windows 10 I am unable to answer email on aol. As soon as i start typing in a dialog box the aol software shuts down 12785