Windows 10: Problems with Asus USB 2.0 VGA UVC WebCam

Discus and support Problems with Asus USB 2.0 VGA UVC WebCam in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi! I have a problem with my integrated Asus USB 2.0 VGA UVC WebCam. It doesn't start when the laptop starts and also the device doesn't appear in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by costirazvan, Mar 3, 2021.

1. Problems with Asus USB 2.0 VGA UVC WebCam

Hi! I have a problem with my integrated Asus USB 2.0 VGA UVC WebCam. It doesn't start when the laptop starts and also the device doesn't appear in device management, but after like 10 - 30 minutes it turns on and works perfectly like nothing happened this time the device appears in device management. I tried to reinstall the driver, rollback or even update it via windows update but nothing is working. Any solutions? Thanks!

:)

costirazvan, Mar 3, 2021
  2. rosemarys Win User

ASUS Webcam Problem

Hello everyone ,

I bought a new ASUS TP301UJ laptop yesterday but webcam is not working.There was USB 2.0 VGA UVC driver but ı deleted it because it was useless.I researched the internet, so I think problem based on win10,I tried many drivers but they cant support win10 , webcam is not still working.Can you have any idea?Please help meProblems with Asus USB 2.0 VGA UVC WebCam :)

Sorry for my english.Thanks.

rosemarys, Mar 3, 2021
  3. Asus laptop USB2.0 VGA webcam stopped working

For the past 2 weeks my usb2.0 VGA UVC Webcam built-in on my Asus X409FJ notebook has not been working. I noticed it started this after Windows did some auto updates. I've tried everything, installing re-installing, changing updating drivers, rolling back
    drivers, uninstalling some programs that use the camera, etc. Nothing helped. The camera light indicator goes on when accessed by the app such as windows camera app, viber, messenger, zoom, etc. but there is just an icon of a camera with slash sign. What could
    be the problem? Please help.

RainmanRed, Mar 3, 2021
  4. VL11939 Win User

Problems with Asus USB 2.0 VGA UVC WebCam

Webcam2.0 VGA UVC built-in an Asus laptop with Windows 10 is not working

Hello there!

I bought a new Asus laptop with Windows 10 and Webcam2.0 VGA UVC. Everything works perfectly but last night I had my first conference call and the webcam was not working. At the end of the call, I checked my settings: everything is enabled as it should.
    I also checked previous posts online, then updated the driver but it is still not working anywhere (including the camera app, Skype and so on).

Wherever I try to use my webcam, I basically see this (see photo attached).

Problems with Asus USB 2.0 VGA UVC WebCam 87b33eea-f3af-46d2-9281-4fd40eeee1f9?upload=true.jpg

What can I do to solve the problem?

Thank you so much for your help!

VL11939, Mar 3, 2021
Thema:

Problems with Asus USB 2.0 VGA UVC WebCam

1. Problems with Asus USB 2.0 VGA UVC WebCam - Similar Threads - Problems Asus USB

2. USB 2.0 HD UVC Webcam Driver Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB 2.0 HD UVC Webcam Driver Update: Hi all, I'm trying to do some updates on my ASUS TUF A17 laptop. I was wondering if there exists any driver updates on this webcam since the software on it is like from 2006. If not, thanks anyways...
  3. USB 2.0 HD UVC Webcam Driver Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB 2.0 HD UVC Webcam Driver Update: Hi all, I'm trying to do some updates on my ASUS TUF A17 laptop. I was wondering if there exists any driver updates on this webcam since the software on it is like from 2006. If not, thanks anyways...
  4. USB 2.0 VGA UVC Webcam Showing Black Screen after Windows update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB 2.0 VGA UVC Webcam Showing Black Screen after Windows update?: Hello!My camera's USB2.0 VGA UVC status light turns on, but I only see a black screen.Computer specifications:Asus Zenbook 13 UX331UALIntelR CoreTM i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz 1.80 GHz8.00 GB 7.86 GB usable64-bit operating system, x64-based processorWindows specificationsWindows...
  5. USB 2.0 VGA UVC Webcam Showing Black Screen after Windows update?

USB 2.0 VGA UVC Webcam Showing Black Screen after Windows update?: Hello!My camera's USB2.0 VGA UVC status light turns on, but I only see a black screen.Computer specifications:Asus Zenbook 13 UX331UALIntelR CoreTM i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz 1.80 GHz8.00 GB 7.86 GB usable64-bit operating system, x64-based processorWindows specificationsWindows...
  6. How can I adjust the zoom settings of my usb2.0 VGA UVC Webcam for my ASUS laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I adjust the zoom settings of my usb2.0 VGA UVC Webcam for my ASUS laptop: Hi everyone. I've been googling for the last hour. Only results I got for my search are either to check my Fn F10 button no, I do not have a blanck screen coming from my camera or update my driver it is up-to-date and my camera is working. All I want is to be able to zoom...
  7. usb2.0 vga uvc webcam not working installed on ASUS laptop

usb2.0 vga uvc webcam not working installed on ASUS laptop: Hi, I have a preinstalled webcam on my ASUS Laptop which has suddenly stopped working on msteams. I have already tried the following: 1. Permission settings all checked and granted 2. Driver Updated 3. Unistalled and Reinstalled the webcam 4. Windows all updates...
  8. Webcam2.0 VGA UVC built-in an Asus laptop with Windows 10 is not working

Webcam2.0 VGA UVC built-in an Asus laptop with Windows 10 is not working: Hello there! I bought a new Asus laptop with Windows 10 and Webcam2.0 VGA UVC. Everything works perfectly but last night I had my first conference call and the webcam was not working. At the end of the call, I checked my settings: everything is enabled as it should. I also...
  9. Webcam UVC Drivers

Webcam UVC Drivers: Hello, I recently bought an AverMedia Live Streamer Cam 313. When I plug it into my computer's Windows 10 x64 USB port, I get this error "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43 A request for the USB device descriptor failed." I...
  10. ASUS Webcam USB2.0 HD UVC is dark, unusable

ASUS Webcam USB2.0 HD UVC is dark, unusable: I am using an ASUS GL551JW laptop and ever since I upgraded to windows 10 I have been unable to use my webcam. The camera still works, but is completely black unless I hold a light up to it. The only thing you can see is a silhouette of my face, as if I'm a drug dealer...