Windows 10: Problems with auto-connecting.

Discus and support Problems with auto-connecting. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; The wifi for some reason gives me trouble with auto-connecting. This problem occurs across multiple networks. I go to the computer with it not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by bsbenson, Feb 16, 2021.

1. bsbenson Win User

Problems with auto-connecting.

The wifi for some reason gives me trouble with auto-connecting. This problem occurs across multiple networks.

• I go to the computer with it not connected then try to connect. It will connect for about a minute before the connection drops.
    • Going through the cycle of manually reconnecting after the connection dropping after a bit, it will seem to be fine for a time.

Here are some things I've attempted to fix things.

• Reinstalled the driver I uninstalled it from the device manager before reinstalling
    • Booted to safe mode for a bit.
    • Ran it through the network auto-troubleshooting process. It ended up resetting the network adapter cleared all virtual networks as well.

Even after these steps it still won't auto-connect to the wifi network after I toggle the airplane mode. I still have to manually connect to the wifi.

:)

bsbenson, Feb 16, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 16, 2021
  3. David Haz Win User
    WiFi Connection Problem

Hello Claire,

For us to isolate the issue you are experiencing, kindly respond to the questions below:

• When did the issue started?
    • Have you made any software or hardware changes to your device prior to the issue?

As a first troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Network troubleshooter. The Network troubleshooter can help diagnose and fix common connection problem. Here's how to run the troubleshooter:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Network troubleshooter, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that resolves the problem.

David Haz, Feb 16, 2021
  4. tfwul Win User

tfwul, Feb 16, 2021
Thema:

1. Problems with auto-connecting. - Similar Threads - Problems auto connecting

2. auto repair problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    auto repair problem: I have a problem when I turn on the computer, the phrase “auto repair” appears every time, even though I formatted the computer via a USB flash drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-repair-problem/0cb8ba79-5e0b-4a00-be7d-250e12bf5bc7
  3. Auto-connect problem in EarbudBluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto-connect problem in EarbudBluetooth: Hi I am Aayush Arya,When I first connected my buds i paired it. later on, whenever i open the bud's case it is auto-connected to to the buds but after 4-5 seconds it automatically gets disconnected.Operting System: Windows 11 ProBluetooth Adapter Terabyte Bluetooth Adapter...
  4. Auto-connect problem in EarbudBluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto-connect problem in EarbudBluetooth: Hi I am Aayush Arya,When I first connected my buds i paired it. later on, whenever i open the bud's case it is auto-connected to to the buds but after 4-5 seconds it automatically gets disconnected.Operting System: Windows 11 ProBluetooth Adapter Terabyte Bluetooth Adapter...
  5. Auto Restart Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto Restart Problem: While I was doing some important work,my computer automatically restarted.It kept doing that process just to make me do not use Windows 10.Am I have been hacked by someone or any reasons?Are there any solution for this?...
  6. Auto scrolling problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Auto scrolling problem: In my windows I have a problem of auto scrolling. I have turn off 'scroll inactive windows when I hover over them'. But, that was a temporary solution and after sometime again auto scrolling started. So is there any other solution?...
  7. Bluetooth auto connect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth auto connect: How do I make a bluetooth device automatically connect? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-auto-connect/b7d887b7-97c5-494f-84e8-811ae817424d
  8. WIFI PROBLEMS WITH DISABLING AUTO CONNECT & DRIVER SOFTWARE UPDATES

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI PROBLEMS WITH DISABLING AUTO CONNECT & DRIVER SOFTWARE UPDATES: Hi, Could some please assist me by giving a solution to my problem, A few of my friends have used my computer to connected to other wifi source now i can't seem to get rid of them they are still present even when the connection is not in range as well as all the...
  9. AU and auto Update problem in metered wifi connection.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    AU and auto Update problem in metered wifi connection.: I have read update problem under metered connection is solved in AU. I having 14393.105. Still in my metered wifi connection, it shows automatically "Downloading updates 0%" and hangs when I go to updates section of settings. 62879
  10. Wifi Auto Connect

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi Auto Connect: I have a PC out in my building and it runs off wifi, sometimes my modem shuts down and reboots but it will take like 5-10 minutes unless I go all the way back to the house and power cycle it. The problem is my windows 10 is set to auto connect to it but never does unless I...