Windows 10: Problems with bluetooth and iphone 6

Discus and support Problems with bluetooth and iphone 6 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; when I was using windows 8.1 I could see list of calls received and who was ringing when phone was in another room with windows 10 after pairing phone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sprocj, Aug 30, 2015.

1. sprocj Win User

Problems with bluetooth and iphone 6

when I was using windows 8.1 I could see list of calls received and who was ringing when phone was in another room with windows 10 after pairing phone and getting a icon shown under devices when I right click there is no option to set connect phone and the other option was audio connection any ideas please.

:)

sprocj, Aug 30, 2015

2. Bluetooth Problems with iPhone, my iPhone 5C cannot connect to my Windows 10 laptop

This sucks. Fix the problem

Barb

BarbRippon, Aug 30, 2015
  3. Bluetooth Problems with iPhone, my iPhone 5C cannot connect to my Windows 10 laptop

Hi Strak,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft community.

We understand the inconvenience caused and we will try our best to resolve the issue.

As per your query, I like to inform you that; we cannot connect iPhone with Windows 10, through Bluetooth. However, if you want you connect your iPhone with Windows 10, your need to install iTunes application on Windows 10.

I suggest you to download and install the iTunes application from the manufacturer’s website and check if your iPhone is getting connected with Windows 10.

Refer to the below link to download iTunes application.

iTunes - Download iTunes Now

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Aug 30, 2015
  4. Problems with bluetooth and iphone 6

Did you turn on Bluetooth and pair it again? Try that and see if it works.

orlbuckeye, Aug 30, 2015
  5. sprocj Win User
    thanks for your reply I did what you suggested no difference I used to just right click phone icon on desktop and that would give two options one for audio and one for phone those options are no longer available

sprocj, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Problems with bluetooth and iphone 6

1. Problems with bluetooth and iphone 6 - Similar Threads - Problems bluetooth iphone

2. Bluetooth Pairing issue with iPhone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Pairing issue with iPhone: I try to pair my iPhone with my PC. The PC says I am paired, but the iPhone keeps swapping the PC between other devices and the list of paired devices.Help?...
  3. Bluetooth Pairing issue with iPhone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Pairing issue with iPhone: I try to pair my iPhone with my PC. The PC says I am paired, but the iPhone keeps swapping the PC between other devices and the list of paired devices.Help?...
  4. Phone Link with iPhone, currently no Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link with iPhone, currently no Bluetooth: Hi all,I was very much looking forward using Phone Link now that I got myself to update to Win 11.Unfortunately, my PC doesn't support Bluetooth. Hence following questions:Is there...an update coming where iPhone are able to pair via Wifi?a possibility to connect the iPhone...
  5. iPhone Link Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iPhone Link Problem: I just connected my iPhone to my windows computer and everything was working alright but I cannot see the messages that were sent to me. My dad replied to my message and it didn't show up on my computer. Any ideas how to fix it?...
  6. iPhone Link Problem

iPhone Link Problem: I just connected my iPhone to my windows computer and everything was working alright but I cannot see the messages that were sent to me. My dad replied to my message and it didn't show up on my computer. Any ideas how to fix it?...
  7. Iphone import problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Iphone import problem: Hello! Before I reset my PC, whenever I plugged in my Iphone, it would automatically open the photos app to import my images to. Now however, after resetting my PC, It tries to send them to onedrive. How do I make it so that when I plug in my Iphone, it opens the photos app...
  8. Problems elsawin 6

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problems elsawin 6: Hey guys, i install elsawin in laptop my office and my home and always showing this message, operating system is a win10 64bit, I have all programs installed (adobe, netframework 4) installation was done without any error, honestly I don't know why I got this error. Someone...
  9. difficulty importing photos from iphone 6 plus

in Windows 10 Customization
    difficulty importing photos from iphone 6 plus: I have a iPhone 6 plus and am having issues importing my photos. I get this message "cant find any photos or videos on this iPhone... " any word of advice on what to do?...
  10. iphone/apple problems

iphone/apple problems: If I click "MobileMe" in control panel I get 4 error messages in a row, saying procedure entry points cannot be located in the dynamic link library. What does this mean? I'm also having problems with opening my iphone in windows explorer. Even with itunes running. I...