Windows 10: Problems with bluetooth devices

Discus and support Problems with bluetooth devices in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, So after previous windows update my bluetooth devices started acting up. Every time I start a game like League of Legends or Valorant, my mouse,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EdvinasGrotuzas, Sep 29, 2021.

1. Problems with bluetooth devices

Hi, So after previous windows update my bluetooth devices started acting up. Every time I start a game like League of Legends or Valorant, my mouse, and headset disconnects. Even during zoom session everything disconnects. They are both bluetooth connected devices. After about a minute or two devices stop working. If I try bluetooth troubleshooter it just gets stuck in mid-process. I tried to set it on automatic in services, did not help. I tried updating drivers, removing and adding devices again, did not help. I tried going into device manager and changing power saving settings for those dev

:)

EdvinasGrotuzas, Sep 29, 2021
Thema:

Problems with bluetooth devices

1. Problems with bluetooth devices - Similar Threads - Problems bluetooth devices

2. Bluetooth Problems on new device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Problems on new device: I everyone, i recently bought a slate pc, however i am having problems connecting bluetooth devices to it like keyboards and other devices mx keys keyboard, mx master 3 mouse and bluetooth audio devices. altough it says KUU Andes II it is also called KUU Lebook IIi have tried...
  3. bluetooth device manager problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth device manager problem: Helloafter a windows update bluetooth is not active, not even in device manager, the start stop button is not visible,and whatever driver I install, it doesn't work. ?s there any solution. THANK YOU!...
  4. bluetooth device manager problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bluetooth device manager problem: Helloafter a windows update bluetooth is not active, not even in device manager, the start stop button is not visible,and whatever driver I install, it doesn't work. ?s there any solution. THANK YOU!...
  5. Bluetooth add device problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth add device problem: When I search for a device to connect my Bluetooth speaker, it does not show in the list. while searching it get automatically closes the popup without showing Bluetooth devices. Please help me this...
  6. Bluetooth add device problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth add device problem: When I search for a device to connect my Bluetooth speaker, it does not show in the list. while searching it get automatically closes the popup without showing Bluetooth devices. Please help me this...
  7. bluetooth device pairing problem

bluetooth device pairing problem: Hey guys, I have a issue about my bluetooth connection. whenever i want to pair my bluetooth device with my laptop windows 10 it shows that ' can't connect, try again later. what should i do now? Because i tried so many ways but still its not working. please help me out guys....
  8. Problem with Bluetooth Device

Problem with Bluetooth Device: I am having a problem with my bluetooth. I cannot connect to any of my devices such as Alexa, netflix and amazon also my tablets. I was having problems with the internet last week, but that has been resolved, thanks to my phone company. However, since that has been resolved...
  9. problems with bluetooth and device connectivity

problems with bluetooth and device connectivity: dear community, i have just upgraded my laptop from windows 8 to windows 10 and the bluetooth was working just fine. after a while suddenly it stopped working. my pc wont recognise any of the bluetooth devices. to top it all off, my device wont connect to any of the ohines...
  10. Problem with pairing devices with bluetooth

Problem with pairing devices with bluetooth: Hi, I'm having a problem with my bluetooth device. Cannot pair my bluetooth mouse to my laptop XPS 13. I've searching all over the thread and try several method but still have not resolve the issues. I've also tried to uninstall the bluetooth devices but its keep coming...