Windows 10: problems with bluetooth headphones

Discus and support problems with bluetooth headphones in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; need help my headphones don't play sounds are new :... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RgJY7, Mar 25, 2020.

1. RgJY7 Win User

problems with bluetooth headphones

need help my headphones don't play sounds are new :

:)

RgJY7, Mar 25, 2020
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Mar 25, 2020
  3. Sigurd Win User
    Bluetooth not recognising headphones

Bluetooth on my PC recognises, pairs with and works with an ear piece headphone/mic.
    Bluetooth on my Smartphone recognises, pairs with and works with an Ausdom headphone.
    Therefore all hardware works.

However, PC Bluetooth will not recognise, let alone pair with, Ausdom headphone.

I have tried re-boots, turning Bluetooth on/off, uninstalling, re-loading drivers, etc. I have run out of ideas.

Any suggestions please?

Sigurd, Mar 25, 2020
  4. JoeShades Win User

Bluetooth headphones

I bought these headphones Amazon.com: Matone® Qy8 [New Version Qy7] V4.1 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones Best In-Ear Noise Cancelling Headphones with Microphone for Running, Sports Accessories. I connected them fine to my Iphone and Ipod but having problems with Windows I got them to pair but sound still comes through regular speakers only. In sound settings it lists the bluetooth headphones but says disconnected. I click on connect but that does nothing. Do not know what else to do

JoeShades, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

1. problems with bluetooth headphones - Similar Threads - problems bluetooth headphones

2. Bluetooth headphones problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones problem: So i have JBL 700bt headphones and there are two options in my volume changer: handsfree and normal. The problem with handsfree is that the bitrate is horrible. The problem with normal mode is that the volume doesnt change, i change the volume on the slider but the volume...
  3. Bluetooth headphones problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headphones problem: So i have JBL 700bt headphones and there are two options in my volume changer: handsfree and normal. The problem with handsfree is that the bitrate is horrible. The problem with normal mode is that the volume doesnt change, i change the volume on the slider but the volume...
  4. Bluetooth headphones problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth headphones problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones problems: So 3 days ago randomly my Bluetooth audio started to cut out and stutter; Before this it was completely fine and functioning as expected. I have tried many online tutorials...
  6. Bluetooth headphones problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headphones problems: So 3 days ago randomly my Bluetooth audio started to cut out and stutter; Before this it was completely fine and functioning as expected. I have tried many online tutorials...
  7. Bluetooth Headphone Sound problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth Headphone Sound problem: So I have these Headphones that work via Bluetooth. I used them for a phone call via Discord once and now the sound is kind of gone. I have two accesses called for those headphones called "Hands free audio" and "stereo". I usually use stereo because the sound is way better....
  8. Bluetooth Headphones Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth Headphones Problem: Hi, When using my Bluetooth headphones over-ear headphones, it shows me two options when choosing the audio playback device like these: [ATTACH] Here if I choose the Headphones Stereo option, the inbuilt mic in the headphones doesn't work. But, when I select the Headset...
  9. problems with bluetooth headphones

problems with bluetooth headphones: I want to configure my new headphones but these have problems with windows I don't know much about these things. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-with-bluetooth-headphones/71a2d753-addf-4481-b700-8be1e3875bee
  10. Problem Bluetooth headphones

Problem Bluetooth headphones: I use Bose Bluetooth headphones and they worked fine at first but I have a problem now. When I leave my headphone idle for a while, the audio gets choppy. In other words when I play a soundtrack over the headphones, the audio cuts every moment. I have to turn off the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how can I use my bluetooth headphones & still have sound come out yhe speakers on my samsung UN55R7200 TV