Windows 10: Problems with BSOD on new hardware

Discus and support Problems with BSOD on new hardware in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently I changed my motherboard and processor. I installed windows 10 64bit pro and newest drivers for everything. After 1 day I experienced some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DeVaY, Feb 12, 2020.

1. DeVaY Win User

Problems with BSOD on new hardware

Recently I changed my motherboard and processor. I installed windows 10 64bit pro and newest drivers for everything. After 1 day I experienced some bsod kmode exeption not handled & system service exeption. It happened randomly when watching netflix or playing games. After that I checked every guide to deal with my problem but it happened again. Then I reinstalled windows and installed drivers from motherboard manufacturer website. Nothing works for me. I believe its problem with some drivers but cant tell which one no drivers on bsod is shown. I attach link to minidump files from blue screen and msinfo file on my OneDrive.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsRIkHS_b7jwgg0-iZ2nuAU8b00I?e=JtMa81

:)

DeVaY, Feb 12, 2020
  2. alexsubri Win User

BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    Problems with BSOD on new hardware [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Feb 12, 2020
  3. Multiple BSOD Problems (maybe caused by Hardware, Driver)

Did both after you suggested it.

Just had a new BSOD. "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (a)". Caused by Corsair Utility Engine.

Is there anything else I could look into than removing one program after the other? Any more hardware tests?

Uploaded the DMP file to the onedrive folder.

Abaddon287, Feb 12, 2020
  4. Problems with BSOD on new hardware

BSOD Help!

Disable hardware accel in your browsers. Also aumha.org for bsods listing. Turn on power saving for your gcs(set to oc in games but not webbrowsing)

eidairaman1, Feb 12, 2020
Thema:

Problems with BSOD on new hardware

1. Problems with BSOD on new hardware - Similar Threads - Problems BSOD hardware

2. BSOD from a new pc and after updating hardware the problem still exists

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD from a new pc and after updating hardware the problem still exists: hello everyoneI have been facing a blue screen for quite some time now and i did all the suggested fixes online i did even update some of the pc hardware but still facing some blue screens that i cannot resolve. these are the dmp files...
  3. BSOD from a new pc and after updating hardware the problem still exists

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD from a new pc and after updating hardware the problem still exists: hello everyoneI have been facing a blue screen for quite some time now and i did all the suggested fixes online i did even update some of the pc hardware but still facing some blue screens that i cannot resolve. these are the dmp files...
  4. BSOD from a new pc and after updating hardware the problem still exists

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Compounding Problems with new hardware

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Compounding Problems with new hardware: This may get long winded and I apologize for that. Back when they were giving free upgrades from Windows 7 to Windows 10 I jumped in as soon as I could. I'm fairly confident in my software management and was able to successfully navigate the early bugs. Unfortunately, that...
  6. New hardware problem with windows.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    New hardware problem with windows.: Just got new hardware and my windows is asking me to activate my copy of windows but I no longer have access to the code I used I don't know... like years ago... am I SOL?...
  7. BSOD - Driver problem or hardware?

BSOD - Driver problem or hardware?: I have been getting BSOD for months, such as: -System thread exception not handled -Kernal security check failure -Memory management -Driver IRQL not less or equal and a few others I've forgotten about Windows version: Build 18363.693 I think this is a driver issue as the...
  8. New hardware, random BSOD errors

New hardware, random BSOD errors: Hi, so I've upgraded from i5 4690 to Ryzen 5 3600, bought a new motherboard (Gigabyte Aorus B450 Pro - shop I bought it from did BIOS update to F40) and HyperX 2x 8GB 3200Mhz RAM. My GPU is GTX 1060 and I'm using SSD, power supply and HDD from my previous computer. I did a...
  9. Random BSOD, suspect a hardware problem

Random BSOD, suspect a hardware problem: Firstly, thanks in advance for any advice or help... I've had my system since 2011. Run windows 7 Ultimate the entire time until recently. Now windows 10 Pro. Some basic system info... i7-2600K (no overclocking) Asus P8Z68-V (latest BIOS) ...using built-in HD3000 graphics...
  10. Constant BSOD with new hardware

Constant BSOD with new hardware: Hi Guys So I recently upgraded some hardware; Core i7 6700; Asus Maximus VIII; Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR4-2400MHz Kit. The parts that I have kept are my PSU, hard drive, SSD, and GPU (Radeon R9 290). Ever since the upgrade I have had endless BSOD crashes. I have updated...