Windows 10: Problems with c drive restrictions.

Discus and support Problems with c drive restrictions. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I was doing everything as usual until one day I got a problem. For some reason half of my games couldn't be saved others wouldn't be even able to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Dizzy_Composer6700, Mar 21, 2021.

1. Problems with c drive restrictions.

I was doing everything as usual until one day I got a problem. For some reason half of my games couldn't be saved others wouldn't be even able to launch. I found out that this is happening because they cant use documents folder which means that they are blocked by computer from writing in it. How to fix this? My version is Windows 1909 18363.1440

submitted by /u/Dizzy_Composer6700
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Dizzy_Composer6700, Mar 21, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

Unable to set restriction for local user in Windows 10

Hi,

I realized your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

• How did you noticed that user is still able to access the drive?

• Did you log into the local user account and check the permission?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below to restrict the user.

• In File Explorer, right click on the drive which you want to restrict.
    • Click Properties.
    • Click the Security tab.
    • Click on Edit to change the permissions.
    • Uncheck all the permission for system.
    • Click OK and make sure the change is applied to all subfolders and files.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Thanks and regards.

Arun B J, Mar 21, 2021
  3. Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Mar 21, 2021
  4. Jacee Win User

Problems with c drive restrictions.

C: Drive disk cleanup

I've already done your suggestions....... yep, need a bigger drive for C: suppose!

Jacee, Mar 21, 2021
Thema:

Problems with c drive restrictions.

1. Problems with c drive restrictions. - Similar Threads - Problems drive restrictions

2. C drive problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C drive problem?: Hello, my pc isn’t working it, as vague as that seems I cannot figure out the problem The startup is normal until it gets to the desktop. It’s completely empty apart from the task bar and occasionally it loads up a pop upThat says ‘Pen driver could not be found’ I have tried...
  3. C drive problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    C drive problem?: Hello, my pc isn’t working it, as vague as that seems I cannot figure out the problem The startup is normal until it gets to the desktop. It’s completely empty apart from the task bar and occasionally it loads up a pop upThat says ‘Pen driver could not be found’ I have tried...
  4. C drive problem?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Problem with Drive C optimization

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Drive C optimization: After restart it says the same again. Any solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-drive-c-optimization/dc3e96fc-639a-4c99-8d33-a8f01f3e8a1a
  6. Problems with the C: drive.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problems with the C: drive.: As you can see, my C: drive is maxed out.I did everything, recommended. To free, up space.Emptied, the recycle-bin etc. What, do I do now?The files on C: are the, normal files. Nothing to delete?Can the space on D: be used for anything? Just curious?Thanks for reading . . ....
  7. Restrictions when copying/moving files to C Drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Restrictions when copying/moving files to C Drive: [img] Is there any explanation as to why I have this situation of 1) Having to press the "continue" button everytime I'm copying/moving something to the C: drive (P.S. It's just a home PC and I'm the only admin/user), & 2) Why the "More details" is dimmed? I'm running...
  8. C: drive problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    C: drive problem: My laptop automatically.fill When I'm open my laptop im not using anything but. 1 or 2 gb memory taken.every day same issue .how to resolve this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/c-drive-problem/cc681aef-91dc-4c12-99fb-7e381c2b7ded
  9. Restrict Access to Drive C

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Restrict Access to Drive C: Hello! I bought a laptop for my 8y/o son for his online schooling. I have Windows 10 Home and I added him as Family account. I'd like to restrict his access to Drive C where Windows is installed but still be able to use apps that he needs for school that are also...
  10. C: Drive Problems

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    C: Drive Problems: I don't understand how my C: Drive keeps taking my permission away and making a new admin named OWNER and putting $Window-WS, Am I hacked or what and another thing ,when I check for previous versions it wi be 2-4 other dates it was changed Please tell me anything. Win 7UIT 64...