Windows 10: Problems with Citrix receiver when used on screen 2 &3. Also can not map servers due to...

Discus and support Problems with Citrix receiver when used on screen 2 &3. Also can not map servers due to... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; ..the program is only showing a black window when opening the program in internal mode via citrix receiver. Another problem is that I when trying to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Johanna Berglyd, Mar 5, 2021.

1. Problems with Citrix receiver when used on screen 2 &3. Also can not map servers due to...

..the program is only showing a black window when opening the program in internal mode via citrix receiver.

Another problem is that I when trying to upload from internal servers I can not see the internal servers in the browser...I can only see them when I look directly in the folder window opened in Citrix.

I receive an error message when mapping the servers. ref picture attached

also attache a picture og the black windows opened in Citrix Problems with Citrix receiver when used on screen 2 &3. Also can not map servers due to... be5fa568-7396-43c3-bc13-44c8424788af?upload=true.png Problems with Citrix receiver when used on screen 2 &3. Also can not map servers due to... 1c877597-3d72-4227-b9dc-81a17955bd2a?upload=true.jpg

:)

Johanna Berglyd, Mar 5, 2021

2. Unable to install Citrix Receiver 4.3 on Surface Pro 3 Windows 10

Hi John,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are unable to install
    Citrix Receiver 4.3 on Surface Pro 3, we will help you to resolve this issue

This issue is due to the compatibility of the app in Windows 10.

Step 1: I suggest you to check with the compatibility of the app in Windows 10.

Windows Compatibility Centre and try to install the compatible versions of the app.

Step 2: Follow the steps given below to Install Citrix receiver.

• Type Windows app store in the
      Search box from the desktop and select it.
    • Type Citrix receiver.
    • Click on Citrix receiver from Windows store and click on Install.
    I suggest you to install it in Compatibility mode on Windows 10.

Compatibility mode runs the program using settings from a previous version of Windows. Try this setting if you know the program is designed for (or worked in) a specific previous version of Windows. To change compatibility settings
    manually for a program, right-click the program icon, click Properties, and then click the
    Compatibility tab.

To change compatibility settings manually for a program, right-click the program setup file (publisher pro 22), click
    Properties, and then click the Compatibility tab. Click on
    Run this program in compatibility mode for and select the Operating System (As you prefer).

Hope this helps. Feel free to contact us for any further issues on Windows Operating System, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 5, 2021
  3. TGPriest1 Win User
    Citrix Receiver

I just installed Citrix receiver and it does not work. Any suggestions.

TGPriest1, Mar 5, 2021
  4. Raigan Win User

Problems with Citrix receiver when used on screen 2 &3. Also can not map servers due to...

Working from Home (Citrix Receiver/Windows Server) questions

Due to current situation i am now working from home everyday.

I now access my work email (Outlook) and all other work server based files through Citrix Receiver.

I am accessing this through my own PC due being more confortable and easier to work on a bigger screen rather than my work laptop.

My question is around privacy and security really, can my work access my computer if i log in from my own PC? What can they see their side i am doing?

Thanks.

Raigan, Mar 5, 2021
Thema:

Problems with Citrix receiver when used on screen 2 &3. Also can not map servers due to...

1. Problems with Citrix receiver when used on screen 2 &3. Also can not map servers due to... - Similar Threads - Problems Citrix receiver

2. Windows has stopped allowing Citrix Receiver

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows has stopped allowing Citrix Receiver: Hi. I'm trying to get remote access to my work stuff from my personal computer Windows 10. I've downloaded Citrix Receiver and can go into my works dashboard but it isn't connecting. As it's a personal computer, my work IT can't help me. They've told me it's an issue with...
  3. uninstall citrix receiver app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    uninstall citrix receiver app: cannot uninstall citrix app. start to uninstall then says could not connect to server ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-citrix-receiver-app/795d7fac-9faa-4b25-b831-4c50ebba8aea
  4. Error 0xc0000005 when using Citrix Receiver on Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error 0xc0000005 when using Citrix Receiver on Windows 10 Home: Hi, It's been a week that I've tried to fix this but I can't find a permanent solution to it. I have a Lenovo IdeaPad S340-15IIL Freshly installed Windows 10 Home 1903 came preinstalled. I installed Citrix Receiver and it worked properly for few days. Windows was up...
  5. Camera Not working within Citrix Receiver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera Not working within Citrix Receiver: I have been trying for over a month to get my camera to work inside of my workstation that uses Citrix Receiver. When I am outside of that program, the camera works fine with Webex, Skype and Zoom. My company technology department has tried but cannot figure it out. I have...
  6. Kernal crash when using Citrix

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kernal crash when using Citrix: Hello, I'm repeatedly seeing a Kernal crash and have seen a BSOD a couple of times when launching a Citrix app. I've pulled this from Event Viewer and can confirm that any and all related drivers for my PC including Citrix workspace is updated. Fault bucket , type 0...
  7. Working from Home (Citrix Receiver/Windows Server) questions

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Working from Home (Citrix Receiver/Windows Server) questions: Due to current situation i am now working from home everyday. I now access my work email (Outlook) and all other work server based files through Citrix Receiver. I am accessing this through my own PC due being more confortable and easier to work on a bigger screen rather...
  8. Working from Home (Citrix Receiver/Windows Server) questions

in Windows 10 Support
    Working from Home (Citrix Receiver/Windows Server) questions: Due to current situation i am now working from home everyday. I now access my work email (Outlook) and all other work server based files through Citrix Receiver. I am accessing this through my own PC due being more confortable and easier to work on a bigger screen rather...
  9. Citrix Receiver

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Citrix Receiver: I just installed Citrix receiver and it does not work. Any suggestions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/citrix-receiver/b5e00c14-37eb-455d-8747-0c979a68f42f"
  10. Latest update -- Citrix receiver Breaks.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Latest update -- Citrix receiver Breaks.: Hi there When I need to logon to several clients computers remotely I use the Citrix receiver software (Yes I know not the best solution for VPN's / VDI's but that's not my call). Latest (Windows -- not the Citrix package) update -- start the receiver program - but...