Windows 10: Problems with Context Menus and Task View Feature?

Discus and support Problems with Context Menus and Task View Feature? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is anyone else having issues with context menus in Google Chrome or anywhere else besides the desktop itself? Chrome basically won't let me right click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by anon1313, Jul 30, 2015.

1. anon1313 Win User

Problems with Context Menus and Task View Feature?

Is anyone else having issues with context menus in Google Chrome or anywhere else besides the desktop itself? Chrome basically won't let me right click to open a new tab and its also not working with some search bars on certain websites, the context menu appears for a second and then disappears before I can click it. It is also flashing white right above the address bar.
    I'm not sure if its related but also for some reason the Task View feature on the taskbar also doesn't work, it appears for a second and then disappears before I can do anything
    I am just wondering if it might be an AMD issue or if Windows might have missed something during installation.

:)

anon1313, Jul 30, 2015
  2. Tryx3 Win User

Task Manager can't open in Windows 10

Joshua,

You can also start it by right-clicking on the Taskbar & selecting Task manager.

As for the error message you have been getting when trying to start it from the Start menu's right-click menu ["context menu"],

1 Do you have any problems opening shortcuts to other programs?

2 Have you been trying to customise your Start menu's right-click menu ["context menu"]? If so, whose instructions were you following?

Denis

Tryx3, Jul 30, 2015
  3. Taskbar left click and right click not working

Windows 10 start button, left click context menu, start menu, and task bar issues where left click does not work, File Explorer would no longer launch from the Task Bar, Start Menu or start button right click context menu, as a matter of fact none of the
    apps listed on the context menu of the start button would launch, I had to get to the apps using search. It touch me several hours after I got home from work to figure out what was causing the problem. I had a problem with a failed external hard drive so
    I ordered a File Recovery Program from Remo and they had a special offer for their Remo File Eraser for $10 so I bought it on a whim. I went to work shortly after installing the File Recovery and File Eraser software and when I got home the next morning
    I noticed the issues.

It took me several hours to find the problem, Remo File Eraser. The other users may not have the software but they should check to see if they do or if anything they installed recently added itself to the windows explorer context menu, that is what Remo
    File Eraser did without giving the user the option to tell it not to install into the context menu. I decided to uninstall the application and restart the PC and presto, everything is working normal again

JeffMorbit, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

Problems with Context Menus and Task View Feature?

1. Problems with Context Menus and Task View Feature? - Similar Threads - Problems Context Menus

2. No Full-Context Menus?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Full-Context Menus?: I've upgraded to the new Windows 11 and I wanted to move the taskbar to the top, But all I see is a useless "Taskbar Settings" Button. Do you think theseare messy popups? They are not. So is there an official way to make these full context?...
  3. No Full-Context Menus?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Full-Context Menus?: I've upgraded to the new Windows 11 and I wanted to move the taskbar to the top, But all I see is a useless "Taskbar Settings" Button. Do you think theseare messy popups? They are not. So is there an official way to make these full context?...
  4. Regarding the feature of task view

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Regarding the feature of task view: I have a problem with task view feature that , when I remove something from the timeline , it stays there it gets a little faded and then it stays there. I have taken a screenshot of the problem , Please help. [IMG]...
  5. Disable the task view feature

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable the task view feature: Is it possible to disable this annoying feature so it wont appear if i accidentally click the windows key + tab? 130417
  6. task view problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    task view problem: Although I manage to remove some files from Task View some other files don’t erase and they leave a shadowy image as in the photo I’m attaching in this mail. It’s disturbing I had the same problem some time ago but after a week or two it was corrected all of a sudden without...
  7. task view problem

task view problem: in task view i can't remove previous files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-view-problem/a5871aa4-6034-4032-8f81-e19ef5777495
  8. Context Menus - (Inconsistencies)

Context Menus - (Inconsistencies): If you're not keen on the 'larger' spacing on some Explorer right click context menus, or, have applied a different 'text size' and, perhaps applied 'Bold' but find that the modifications do not adhere, here's a quick Registry modification to fix that. If you are...
  9. Add Task View to Context Menu?

Add Task View to Context Menu?: How do I add the Task View functionality to my context menu. 106988
  10. Task View problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task View problems: Hi I am new to Windows 10 and am struggling!!I have a few applications open and when I try to launch any one via the Task View it appears and then closes and displays "Life at a view" screen. This has happened before but I was able to switch off. This time I have been using...