Windows 10: Problems with different Windows apps

Discus and support Problems with different Windows apps in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So I had Spotify and VLC installed from the Microsoft Store. I don't exactly remember when it started to happen but they wouldn't launch anymore.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JustAlexK, Nov 8, 2019.

1. JustAlexK Win User

Problems with different Windows apps

So I had Spotify and VLC installed from the Microsoft Store. I don't exactly remember when it started to happen but they wouldn't launch anymore. Microsoft Store didn't ask me to repair those apps so I uninstalled them. I tried to reinstall them again but it never works (downloading bar fills up instantly and an error code shows, I'll write it down here as soon as I can use my PC). I still see updates for them in MS Store.

I'm on Windows 10 1903 64-bit.

Thank you in advance.

:)

JustAlexK, Nov 8, 2019

2. SLI with different cards

Here is what is did
    step 1:
    Problems with different Windows apps 1516036961984-png.png

step 2:
    Problems with different Windows apps 1516036994068-png.png

:/ i dont get this doe ?

okay ive done the same thing as you but i cant put the file back into the folder

• Copy nvlddmkm.sys in C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5518e59e8d3b48f4\ to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ and replace the existing one.
    that thing

gamingturkey1, Nov 8, 2019
  3. Dos101 Win User
    Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Nov 8, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Problems with different Windows apps - Similar Threads - Problems different apps

2. Problem with Wordament on different devices

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problem with Wordament on different devices: Wordament problem I have a bizarre problem with Microsoft Wordament. I have the game installed on 3 PCs (a desktop and two laptops) all of which I sign into, and play the game, using my Microsoft account. I like to use the different devices at different locations and...
  3. Mail app suddenly in different language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail app suddenly in different language: Since a couple of days (I think I noticed it on Thursday/Friday, did not used my laptop on Saturday and still there on Sunday and today) I noticed the Mail app is set to English where I used to have it in my native local language (Dutch). I have checked all the language...
  4. Apps on different accounts of Windows 10

Apps on different accounts of Windows 10: Hi. On the Windows 10 laptop, will the apps downloaded by a user account be visible to the administrator? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-on-different-accounts-of-windows-10/dda242c7-1282-4edc-9b13-343159f2bb09
  5. Different language in different apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Different language in different apps: Hi, I just bought a computer and I noticed that some apps appear in a different language than the one I had set it up with. I speak 2 languages, spanish and korean, the computer is in spanish and I noticed that the notifications of my mail were in korean and also my...
  6. Windows Store "My Library" and App differences

Windows Store "My Library" and App differences: Finally got around freshly installing my gaming desktop and wanted to install some apps from the Windows Store that I use frequently. Noticed a few things and trying to wrap my OCD head around this: 1. I used Apps like Facebook regularly. Why does the store say "get"...
  7. A different sound for the Alarms app

A different sound for the Alarms app: I there a way to add a .wav file to the choice of alarm sounds. I can hardly hear the ones available because they are too short. I have some songs as well as ringers that I can hear across the room. Another question is since the W-10 update I have been bugged by scrolling....
  8. Video playback stutters - different problems with different players

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video playback stutters - different problems with different players: Hello! So here's how it looks like with different programs: VLC - video doesn't seem to stutter, audio stutters (stops momentarily about 2 times per second). Computer restart can solve that sometimes. W10 Movies and TV app - video freezes for about 1-10 seconds few times...
  9. A different looping problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A different looping problem: I searched around and the looping issues of note were all with installation and rebooting. My installation went fine. Had one hiccup but restarted and all went well. The problem is that it loops constantly. It wipes & rebuilds the desktop and task bar. Happens about every...
  10. Having problems with different video formats

in Windows 10 Support
    Having problems with different video formats: I'm new to using a program called PowerDirector 12, but I think I have the basics down about how to save a video after shortening it to what I want it to be. The final problem is the different formats. When I shorten a video, it's partly to shrink the file size. But when I...