Windows 10: Problems with different Windows apps

Discus and support Problems with different Windows apps in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So I had Spotify and VLC installed from the Microsoft Store. I don't exactly remember when it started to happen but they wouldn't launch anymore.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JustAlexK, Nov 8, 2019.

1. JustAlexK Win User

Problems with different Windows apps

So I had Spotify and VLC installed from the Microsoft Store. I don't exactly remember when it started to happen but they wouldn't launch anymore. Microsoft Store didn't ask me to repair those apps so I uninstalled them. I tried to reinstall them again but it never works (downloading bar fills up instantly and an error code shows, I'll write it down here as soon as I can use my PC). I still see updates for them in MS Store.

I'm on Windows 10 1903 64-bit.

Thank you in advance.

:)

JustAlexK, Nov 8, 2019

2. SLI with different cards

Here is what is did
    step 1:
    Problems with different Windows apps 1516036961984-png.png

step 2:
    Problems with different Windows apps 1516036994068-png.png

:/ i dont get this doe ?

okay ive done the same thing as you but i cant put the file back into the folder

• Copy nvlddmkm.sys in C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5518e59e8d3b48f4\ to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ and replace the existing one.
    that thing

gamingturkey1, Nov 8, 2019
  3. Dos101 Win User
    Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Nov 8, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Problems with different Windows apps - Similar Threads - Problems different apps

2. Different language in app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Different language in app: HiI upgraded my PC to windows 10 yesterday, but I have an annoying problem. I set the default language and region in English and the Us, but when I installed two web browsers, they both has been installed in French!! I'm not fluent in French, so this is a problem for me, I...
  3. Different language in app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Different language in app: HiI upgraded my PC to windows 10 yesterday, but I have an annoying problem. I set the default language and region in English and the Us, but when I installed two web browsers, they both has been installed in French!! I'm not fluent in French, so this is a problem for me, I...
  4. Problem with different languages on Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with different languages on Windows: For some reason I have 4 keyboard languages, even though I've installed only 3 language packs. I've already tried reinstalling language packages and restarting my laptop a few times, but it doesn't seem to work. I've bought my laptop in Austria German-speaking country, and...
  5. Problem with different languages on Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with different languages on Windows: For some reason I have 4 keyboard languages, even though I've installed only 3 language packs. I've already tried reinstalling language packages and restarting my laptop a few times, but it doesn't seem to work. I've bought my laptop in Austria German-speaking country, and...
  6. Problem with different languages on Windows

7. Two different languages in different Microsoft Apps

Two different languages in different Microsoft Apps: Hi,I have some of my Microsoft apps, like OneDrive App, Mail and others shown in Finnish, despite my language setting being English.I have recently moved from Australia to Finland and started to learn the Finnish language. Not being remotely close to properly communicate...
  8. Sound Problems - midtones and bass changing with different apps

Sound Problems - midtones and bass changing with different apps: Hi, can someone help me?Recently I got a problem with my sound. I usually switch between headphones and speakers for audio output. When I use chrome and youtube with music it has a normal sound. But when I switch the windows with "alt-tab" to spotify, steam or other programs...
  9. Different language in different apps

Different language in different apps: Hi, I just bought a computer and I noticed that some apps appear in a different language than the one I had set it up with. I speak 2 languages, spanish and korean, the computer is in spanish and I noticed that the notifications of my mail were in korean and also my...
  10. A different looping problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A different looping problem: I searched around and the looping issues of note were all with installation and rebooting. My installation went fine. Had one hiccup but restarted and all went well. The problem is that it loops constantly. It wipes & rebuilds the desktop and task bar. Happens about every...