Windows 10: problems with direct x 12

Discus and support problems with direct x 12 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; when I play dead by daylight or forza horizon 4, the games are working fine when i'm not in the game, when i'm in the game the games freezes. I played... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Thomas1410, Jan 2, 2021.

1. problems with direct x 12

when I play dead by daylight or forza horizon 4, the games are working fine when i'm not in the game, when i'm in the game the games freezes. I played fortnite, don't blame me, in the settings is an option for directx 11 and directx 12, when i choose the directx 12, the game freezes, in directx 11, it works fine. is there a fix for this?

EDIT: I have updated to version 20H2. on my laptop I haven't and it works fine

submitted by /u/Thomas1410
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Thomas1410, Jan 2, 2021

2. Windows 10 shows Direct x 12

Hi Jagdishservi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• Where have checked for the version of Direct x?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check:

• Press Windows + R keys together.

• Type dxdiag in the run prompt and hit enter.

• Now check for the version of Direct x.

Hope this information helps. Do contact us with the updated status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Jan 2, 2021
  3. Direct X 12

Sir

I think I said Direct X 12 version doesn’t appear on all my Windows 10 devices.
    Dxdiag was usedto determine the version on my systems. The link you sent is useless. When I used Preview Version of
    windows10,the Direct X version was 12.. Now after upgrading to regular Windows10, from windows 7, none of my systems have Direct X 12, instead I have Direct X 9Ex. What the ****, I don’t even have Direct X 11. It is very disappointing. Direct X 12 should come
    as updates, as I understand. But till now they don’t get updated to Version 12 even though other updates gets downloaded and installed.

narahariraghunath, Jan 2, 2021
  4. problems with direct x 12

Direct X 12 Problem

Hi,

It looks like the components of your
    Direct X 12 has something to do with the error message that you are getting.
    To isolate problems with Direct X 12, here is a link on
    how to download Apps Troubleshooter.

Don't forget to let us know how it turns out.

Jomari Arc, Jan 2, 2021
Thema:

problems with direct x 12

1. problems with direct x 12 - Similar Threads - problems direct

2. Will there be any problems in directly replacing the version of Log4j.jar from 1.17 to 2.X...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will there be any problems in directly replacing the version of Log4j.jar from 1.17 to 2.X...: Hi Team,Background:We now have installed Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Express locally. After installation, we found that it automatically uses the Log4j 1.2.17 version jar package. As shown in the picture.Since the jar package of Log4j version 1.2.17 has security issues, we now...
  3. Will there be any problems in directly replacing the version of Log4j.jar from 1.17 to 2.X...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will there be any problems in directly replacing the version of Log4j.jar from 1.17 to 2.X...: Hi Team,Background:We now have installed Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Express locally. After installation, we found that it automatically uses the Log4j 1.2.17 version jar package. As shown in the picture.Since the jar package of Log4j version 1.2.17 has security issues, we now...
  4. Will there be any problems in directly replacing the version of Log4j.jar from 1.17 to 2.X...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. To all especially I Meow. More problems, MS/ Windows cannot let me reply directly. Thank...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    To all especially I Meow. More problems, MS/ Windows cannot let me reply directly. Thank...: Hi jlee77,I_Meow has replied to your question outlook and onedrive have been crippled in Microsoft Support Community.Hello. Just open MSEDGE and sign in using your E-Mail and go to My files - OneDrive live.comIt will tell you there how much space you have on the website.Many...
  6. To all especially I Meow. More problems, MS/ Windows cannot let me reply directly. Thank...

To all especially I Meow. More problems, MS/ Windows cannot let me reply directly. Thank...: Hi jlee77,I_Meow has replied to your question outlook and onedrive have been crippled in Microsoft Support Community.Hello. Just open MSEDGE and sign in using your E-Mail and go to My files - OneDrive live.comIt will tell you there how much space you have on the website.Many...
  7. To all especially I Meow. More problems, MS/ Windows cannot let me reply directly. Thank...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. MB direct replacement same model compatibility problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MB direct replacement same model compatibility problems: Hi I have an old PC with win vista 32 basic. The MB went faulty but due to having lots of external hardware tied to this OS in music projects which are half completed I cannot upgrade the OS and system. I really need to get this functioning again. The MB is ASUS P5n32 e sli ,...
  9. MB direct replacement same model compatibility problems

MB direct replacement same model compatibility problems: Hi I have an old PC with win vista 32 basic. The MB went faulty but due to having lots of external hardware tied to this OS in music projects which are half completed I cannot upgrade the OS and system. I really need to get this functioning again. The MB is ASUS P5n32 e sli ,...
  10. i just got a custom built pc and it has problems such as missing DLL files and Direct x...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i just got a custom built pc and it has problems such as missing DLL files and Direct x...: Everytime i try to play or install a game it gives me all types of problems such as missing DLL files or saying it needs Directx runtime to play however i already have Directx 12 installed and so as of right now im not able to play almost any game i want to. Please help...