Windows 10: Problems with download and VPN connection

Discus and support Problems with download and VPN connection in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi.Today I discovered weird thing, which never occurred before.2-3 weeks before everything was fine. So I'm trying to download patch for a game from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Kiboune, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Problems with download and VPN connection

Hi.Today I discovered weird thing, which never occurred before.2-3 weeks before everything was fine.
    So I'm trying to download patch for a game from https://pso2.acf.me.uk/Manual/ . But for some reason, download starts and ends after 2.4-2.8mb. On my phone, in the same network, by using Wi-fi I can download it without any trouble.
    I thought maybe VPN will help, so I tired Windscribe and OkFreedom, but both, lose connection, after I try to download this file.
    I tried to reboot PC and router and I don't use any antivirus.
    Any suggestion how to solve it?

submitted by /u/Kiboune
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Kiboune, Nov 9, 2019
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Nov 9, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin Problems with download and VPN connection :D

P4-630, Nov 9, 2019
  4. Problems with download and VPN connection

vpn is not working

Hi,

To address your concern, provide the answers to the following:

• Is your WiFi enabled when trying to connect to VPN?
    • Were you able to use WiFi without connecting to VPN?

If you can use WiFi properly without connecting to VPN, we suggest that you refer to your company's IT folks.

Regards.

Michelle Her, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

Problems with download and VPN connection

1. Problems with download and VPN connection - Similar Threads - Problems download VPN

2. Problems with establishing a VPN connection to the Intranet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problems with establishing a VPN connection to the Intranet: Hey, Short summary of what i am trying to do: To get access to my data on the univerity network i have to connect to the intranet via VPN. I have a servername, my username and password. At first i tried to connect with the recommended (by the uni) client "Aruba Virtual...
  3. Problem with VPN

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problem with VPN: The VPN I used to successfully use for a long time, stopped working. It is L2TP IPSec VPN and I need it to monitor a remote network. The message I receive is saying "...Security layer encountered a proccessing error...". I check if this issue persists on other devices and...
  4. VPN Problem

VPN Problem: Hi Since the last windows update when I connect to the internet via VPN the task bar icon for the router states "unidentified server no internet access". If I switch VPN off I can access the internet. Thought this was due to problem with VPN however, I have the option to...
  5. VPN connection

VPN connection: I am trying to connect to VPN for school all the settings are correct but I receive the following error …. The connection between the VPN and the VPN server could not be established because the remote server is not responding .This could be because one of the network...
  6. vpn connection

vpn connection: I went to connect my vpn today and windows security pops up asking for a username and password.I have never set one up and this has never done happened before but all ofd a sudden today I cant connect to my vpn because windowqs security is asking me for something hat does not...
  7. VPN connections

VPN connections: Is it possible to connect to 2 separate vpn's at the same time in Windows 10 Pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vpn-connections/33829cca-5fd5-4b55-b23a-5c699fe99706
  8. VPN CONNECTION

VPN CONNECTION: Have setup a network connection in windows 10 to use with a VPN [FREEVPN.ME] but, when I try to connect, it states 'connecting' and does not say 'connected'. Is this a firewall problem? Anyone familiar with FREEVPN.ME?...
  9. VPN problems as sets connection as public

VPN problems as sets connection as public: Trying to set up my windows 10 pro laptops to connect to work via PPTP as have the IP address and my log in this works on windows 8.1 and windows 7 and my iPad. On the laptops one is on the works domina the other is not as my home machine, the VPN will connect but to start...
  10. connecting to vpn

connecting to vpn: is there any way to connect to a VPN without actually moving to whole another page? 13105