Windows 10: Problems with drivers on Lenovo Legion 5 after fresh windows 10 install

Discus and support Problems with drivers on Lenovo Legion 5 after fresh windows 10 install in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, i hope you can help me with my problem.So the thing is that i wanted to make a fresh install of windows 10 cause it has been a while and wanted to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Felipe garcia G., Dec 2, 2021.

1. Problems with drivers on Lenovo Legion 5 after fresh windows 10 install

Hi, i hope you can help me with my problem.So the thing is that i wanted to make a fresh install of windows 10 cause it has been a while and wanted to get it all from scratch so i can dedicate the use of it to gaming and not having any trash apps or data laying around.To do it so, i download the windows tool for making a clean fresh windows 10 installation but from this point i start to notice some problems.The first thing i notice once the install finish was that i could use the mousepad i though ok this is probably the drivers. So once it boot up i start windows update while i check the dr

:)

Felipe garcia G., Dec 2, 2021
  2. sygnus21 Win User

Lenovo Legion 5 15

No suggestions but want to say nice laptop. They also seem to be popular being they're currently unavailable

That said my only suggestion would be to take time to learn the laptop yourself.

Enjoy *Smile

sygnus21, Dec 2, 2021
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Dec 2, 2021
  4. Problems with drivers on Lenovo Legion 5 after fresh windows 10 install

Lenovo Legion 5 15

I have just bought a Lenovo Legion 5.
    Ryzen 7 5800H
    Nvidia RTX3070 8Gb
    16Gb Hyper X Impact 3200
    1 Tb Samsung 980 NVMe 3x4 M.2 SSD
    QHD x 165Hz screen
    Windows 10 21H1
    This is the fastest thing I have ever used. Until June this year all I had was a Chromebook, then I bought an Asus PN50-E1 and I thought that was fast, what have I been missing all these years.
    Anyone else out there got one of these Legions, if so, got any advice on how best set this up to get the max out of it.

Tec numb nuts, Dec 2, 2021
Thema:

Problems with drivers on Lenovo Legion 5 after fresh windows 10 install

1. Problems with drivers on Lenovo Legion 5 after fresh windows 10 install - Similar Threads - Problems drivers Lenovo

2. Random restart problem lenovo legion 5 15ARH05.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random restart problem lenovo legion 5 15ARH05.: Hello i have been having an issue lately with my lenovo legion 5. I bought this latop way back in October 2021, and had no issues since. But recently, these past few weeks, i have been experiencing a random restart without any warning or whatsoever. I have tried couple of...
  3. Random restart problem lenovo legion 5 15ARH05.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random restart problem lenovo legion 5 15ARH05.: Hello i have been having an issue lately with my lenovo legion 5. I bought this latop way back in October 2021, and had no issues since. But recently, these past few weeks, i have been experiencing a random restart without any warning or whatsoever. I have tried couple of...
  4. Lenovo Legion 5 pro with AMD: Random Stuttering Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Legion 5 pro with AMD: Random Stuttering Problem: HelloSince I bought my laptop I have been suffering from random stuttering problems, I have asked Lenovo how to fix this problem, but no success, as a last resort I changed from windows 11 to windows 10 but the problem persists. In some forums they told me that, in some...
  5. Lenovo Legion 5 pro with AMD: Random Stuttering Problem

Lenovo Legion 5 pro with AMD: Random Stuttering Problem: HelloSince I bought my laptop I have been suffering from random stuttering problems, I have asked Lenovo how to fix this problem, but no success, as a last resort I changed from windows 11 to windows 10 but the problem persists. In some forums they told me that, in some...
  6. Lenovo Legion 5 pro with AMD: Random Stuttering Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Problems with drivers on Lenovo Legion 5 after fresh windows 10 install

Problems with drivers on Lenovo Legion 5 after fresh windows 10 install: Hi, i hope you can help me with my problem.So the thing is that i wanted to make a fresh install of windows 10 cause it has been a while and wanted to get it all from scratch so i can dedicate the use of it to gaming and not having any trash apps or data laying around.To do...
  8. Problems with drivers on Lenovo Legion 5 after fresh windows 10 install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problems with drivers on Lenovo Legion 5 after fresh windows 10 install: Hi, i hope you can help me with my problem.So the thing is that i wanted to make a fresh install of windows 10 cause it has been a while and wanted to get it all from scratch so i can dedicate the use of it to gaming and not having any trash apps or data laying around.To do...
  9. Lenovo Legion 5 15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Legion 5 15: I have just bought a Lenovo Legion 5. Ryzen 7 5800H Nvidia RTX3070 8Gb 16Gb Hyper X Impact 3200 1 Tb Samsung 980 NVMe 3x4 M.2 SSD QHD x 165Hz screen Windows 10 21H1 This is the fastest thing I have ever used. Until June this year all I had was a Chromebook, then I bought an...
  10. Windows update problem on lenovo legion 5 laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update problem on lenovo legion 5 laptop: When I open windows update this app is still looking for some updates. After many minutes I get a notification that error appeared. I see in windows update that after installing some updates appeared some problems and this could help me out: 0x80080005 When I want to...