Windows 10: Problems with drivers while installing windows

Discus and support Problems with drivers while installing windows in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I plug in my usb, start the pc, the installer starts, I choose time zone etc, the installer starts, a few seconds pass, it say it can't find drivers,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Th3DarkMoon, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Problems with drivers while installing windows

I plug in my usb, start the pc, the installer starts, I choose time zone etc, the installer starts, a few seconds pass, it say it can't find drivers, then ask me to click on them, do I need to download something more? I use the free .iso download

submitted by /u/Th3DarkMoon
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Th3DarkMoon, Jan 24, 2021

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Jan 24, 2021
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jan 24, 2021
  4. Problems with drivers while installing windows

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

Problems with drivers while installing windows

1. Problems with drivers while installing windows - Similar Threads - Problems drivers while

2. Problem with installing a Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with installing a Driver: So today I had a problem with my driver, I wanted to delete and reinstall the driver. Its the AMD 560X and when I used the AMD cleanup utility it deleted it which I wanted. But the problem came with reinstalling it. After rebooting, it showed the driver in the device manager...
  3. Problem with installing a Driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with installing a Driver: So today I had a problem with my driver, I wanted to delete and reinstall the driver. Its the AMD 560X and when I used the AMD cleanup utility it deleted it which I wanted. But the problem came with reinstalling it. After rebooting, it showed the driver in the device manager...
  4. Problem with installing a Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. DRIVERS ARE MISSING PROBLEM WHILE INSTALLING WINDOWS 10 FROM BOOTABLE USB.

DRIVERS ARE MISSING PROBLEM WHILE INSTALLING WINDOWS 10 FROM BOOTABLE USB.: Respected sir From past two months my computer is not working . It first show me reboot and select proper boot device so I understood that my OS has been corrupted . So I downloaded media creation tool and downloaded and made a iso file and successfully completed the...
  6. Problem installing drivers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem installing drivers: Windows 10 I recently changed my old hard drive and installed a SSD drive.I am trying to install my Brother printer drivers and I get the error "Failed to decompress archive". I am running it as an Administrator.I found a couple of posts online about this which suggested the...
  7. Problem with installing driver

Problem with installing driver: please help me I am using a hp laptop and its battery is bad so I use it while connected to the charger. The laptop at least one time goes to sleep when I turn on it. It was working fine for me but now on my laptop, last sleep, when I turn it on screen is stretched shown...
  8. Installing Windows 10 Problems with Drivers

Installing Windows 10 Problems with Drivers: Hi Everyone, I Have a Lenovo Yoga 700-11isk and im trying to install windows after I have just Ubuntu 19.04 on it. I Get through to Install and Language Keyboard and keyboard version and I get to the drviers page and it says "No device drivers were found. Make sure the...
  9. Driver Installation Problems

Driver Installation Problems: My Samsung device used to connect to my windows 10 laptop before,but recently my device stopped showing up when connected and when I open the device manager,it shows an error on Samsung MTP driver. When I try to install or update the driver I get a "One of the installers for...
  10. BSOD while installing a driver

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while installing a driver: I was trying to install a driver to see if the performance would increase. It crashed my system. Also, a crash occurred yesterday and the day before yesterday. Attachment 60166 38349